AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-17, 11:56   Link #41
TrueHistoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
I actually rooting for Ferinella. She is the first one who confessed to MC, thanks to her father, her dream since a childhood coming true now lol.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Spoiler for spoil:
*wistle* *wistle*
"I am the echoes of those who had been slain by the metal of injustice. I am the shadows of men long silenced and hidden from the light. I am he who rides the black winds of carnage. I am death himself. Prepare yourself, for when next we speak, it will be face to face. And you will know that your death has come."

Cold eyes, carrying frozen death. Hair of deep silver, more radiant than moon glow. Body of pure evil, a darkness that dims even the golden sun. Awful and terrifying, is its presence on the fields of blood upon which it visits. Like a wraith shrouded in death and decay, it stands alone and absolute.

- FC
TrueHistoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 12:57   Link #42
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
Thanks man i really wanted to know that, could you give us some information about Alice, she is second best girl to me, so i would like to know more about her.

Sorry for getting greedy and ask so many questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
@Mirable, what is the part with Alice's tragic past with MC. Can you elaborate on that ?? Thank you.

And also, what about the chairwoman, is she in the harem too ?
Sorry, i was wrong the part about Alice and MC, Alice never met MC when she was a kid, i mistake him with someone else.
Spoiler for Alice's past:

About Chairwoman, I don't know but i don't think she can handle a man like MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Nice. Certainly explains him being at Rank 1, no real way to fight against that head on.

And thanks for the extra details, those are always great.

Speaking of which, does Fia get any good development? Because atm she seems like she's gonna be the girl who's just kinda there.
Yes, In fact LN handle her character far better than WN, IMO Fia more fit to be main heroine in LN but Loki is author's favorite character and i think he/she intend to make her take main heroine position, just like he/she did in WN.

In WN, Loki got the most screen time with MC while other heroines lack of the role to shine, even worse some heroine rarely appear such as Farinella..which is why i prefer LN more than WN.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 21:56   Link #43
Roberto1

Quote:
Sorry, i was wrong the part about Alice and MC, Alice never met MC when she was a kid, i mistake him with someone else.

Yes, In fact LN handle her character far better than WN, IMO Fia more fit to be main heroine in LN but Loki is author's favorite character and i think he/she intend to make her take main heroine position, just like he/she did in WN.

In WN, Loki got the most screen time with MC while other heroines lack of the role to shine, even worse some heroine rarely appear such as Farinella..which is why i prefer LN more than WN.
Thanks for the answer man, damn, poor Alice she has suffered too much, hope MC take her as his wife so she can be happy, i would have never though loki was autor's favorite .
Old 2018-04-18, 23:31   Link #44
Gaizafaiz

Quote:

Then how did she met the MC? Don't leave me hanging here. Things were about to get interesting.
Old 2018-04-19, 00:50   Link #45
SilverGlavenus

Quote:

Thanks for the spoilers man. Poor Alice chan. At least she is happy now.

Is there someone in the LN and WN until now that can pose a threat to the MC ? cuz I think the ranks also depend on the contribution, not just pure power.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 07:49   Link #46
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
Thanks for the spoilers man. Poor Alice chan. At least she is happy now.

Is there someone in the LN and WN until now that can pose a threat to the MC ? cuz I think the ranks also depend on the contribution, not just pure power.
Your question is like asking is there someone can pose a threat to the Tatsuya Onii-sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaizafaiz View Post
Then how did she met the MC? Don't leave me hanging here. Things were about to get interesting.
Like i said before they never met each other, i mistook the person who Alice had met in facility with MC so the first time Alice met MC is when she greeted MC at school, like in the first chapter.

Images
Old 2018-04-19, 08:37   Link #47
Gaizafaiz

Quote:
Your question is like asking is there someone can pose a threat to the Tatsuya Onii-sama

Like i said before they never met each other, i mistook the person who Alice had met in facility with MC so the first time Alice met MC is when she greeted MC at school, like in the first chapter.

Images
Wait, she's Alice? I thought it was the black or white haired girl. My bad then. I haven't read it yet. I'm waiting for a lot of translation to come out before reading it. Nevertheless, thank you.
Old 2018-04-19, 09:04   Link #48
Roberto1

Quote:

Images
What can you tell us about this two girls? Are they in the harem?

https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=S...uDuQC0QbJXoJM:

https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=S...XkTGkeeoiKe3M:

I just read the newest manga chapter it was quite amazing, loki was ready to do everything to achieve becoming his partner, and the MC was really to take her life when she was suffering unnecessary, he is colder than ice, i really like this MC, 10/10 newest manga chapter.
Old 2018-04-19, 10:50   Link #49
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
1. Shiserunia, former royalty and the head of state of Alfa (MC's country).

She and MC have master-servant relationship but she gets jealous when MC talk friendly with the woman head of state from another country (her rival), afraid that MC might leave her side to serve her rival instead.

Images

2. Letty, MC's old friend and comrade, 24 years old and 7th ranking.

She likes MC and often clinging on him.

Images
Old 2018-04-19, 11:38   Link #50
Roberto1

Quote:
1. Shiserunia, former royalty and the head of state of Alfa (MC's country).

She and MC have master-servant relationship but she gets jealous when MC talk friendly with the woman head of state from another country (her rival), afraid that MC might leave her side to serve her rival instead.

Images

2. Letty, MC's old friend and comrade, 24 years old and 7th ranking.

She likes MC and often clinging on him.

Images
:so she is older than him? :O that's quite interesting, she's beautiful and pretty strong
Old 2018-04-19, 19:41   Link #51
DragonOsman
Dragon King

This seems interesting. How closely is the manga following the LN? I want to read the LN, so hopefully there's a translation or will be in the future. [Only thing I don't like is the MC being clueless about love.]
Old 2018-04-19, 20:28   Link #52
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
This seems interesting. How closely is the manga following the LN? I want to read the LN, so hopefully there's a translation or will be in the future. [Only thing I don't like is the MC being clueless about love.]
In his particular case, it's not like he'll have many opportunities to partially understand it (as far as the military is concerned).
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-30, 10:13   Link #53
sparhawk1610
Asura

https://imgur.com/a/fPBfSmB vol 6 illus
Old 2018-04-30, 11:12   Link #54
Mirable
ミラベル

^Ah Iris the loli baba.

Thank for illustrations by the way.
Old 2018-04-30, 11:35   Link #55
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Thanks man, i think they look quite different for usual, i wonder if it's my imagination

Anyway they look great, i wish i could read this LN or at least the WN.
Old 2018-05-02, 02:35   Link #56
VooXoo

As usual I'm cheering for every girl but the redhead, tsundere spoiled bitch that believes to be at top of the world.
The author put some other dudes in the story too, couldn't force a harem so big.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 03:57   Link #57
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
As usual I'm cheering for every girl but the redhead, tsundere spoiled bitch that believes to be at top of the world.
The author put some other dudes in the story too, couldn't force a harem so big.
She's not that bad as your describe, actually she never act like that to anyone except MC.

It pretty understandable why was Fia was so pissed at MC's behavior if your know her circumstance (her home, her "very strict" mother and arranged marriage). Let's say she had been working really hard to stay at this school.
Old 2018-05-02, 06:20   Link #58
DanielSong39

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
I accept the artistic license but it would make much more sense for Ars (Alusu) to teach the guys while having Loki work with the girls.

Quote:
She's not that bad as your describe, actually she never act like that to anyone except MC.

It pretty understandable why was Fia was so pissed at MC's behavior if your know her circumstance (her home, her "very strict" mother and arranged marriage). Let's say she had been working really hard to stay at this school.
Well at least it's clear where she gets it from.

I'm sure she'll get better (just not as good as Alice, Ferinella, or Loki).

Last edited by LKK; 2018-05-02 at 08:25. Reason: Posts merged. Don't post multiple times in a row. Use the Edit button instead.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 09:02   Link #59
SilverGlavenus

Quote:

I would like to know more about that "arranged marriage". Can you elaborate ?? It seems like the school is one way for her to escape that marriage.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 12:00   Link #60
Mirable
ミラベル

^Fia is only heir to the Fahbel family, her mother has been urged Fia to get engage with aristocrat that she chose among marriage interviews. (The man who will become Fia's husband must be aristocrat, high rank magician and made a great achievement, these are qualification set by Fia's mother).

Fia is scared of mother cuz her mother is very strict to her future and always digging the backround of her friends that cause the uncomfortable between her and her friends.

Fia's mother was serve in military, ranking Major general. She already retried but still has connection in military and wide information network, if Fia make a friends with someone, Fia's mother will know their background in less than minute (except MC)

Images

Tags
harem