AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-02, 03:35   Link #19461
Sumeragi
Banned

For comparison, the damages are worth four Tohoku Earthquakes/Tsunamis happening.
Old 2012-09-02, 06:57   Link #19462
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
And it's all for a single man...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-09-02, 14:58   Link #19463
Last Order
Accelerator's fan

Do you approve of the version that Sogita may be the smartest of the fifth level?
Old 2012-09-02, 16:20   Link #19464
leukrota

Gunha's battle with Ollerus pretty much proves that he's not smart enough.

I don't think he's even smarter than Touma.
Old 2012-09-02, 16:27   Link #19465
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Gunha's battle with Ollerus pretty much proves that he's not smart enough.

I don't think he's even smarter than Touma.
Gunha comes across as the type of guy that makes up his own (wrong) explanations of things that he is taught/sees. Actually the fact that Kamachi usually places a smarter than him tsukkomi in the scene says a lot about his character.
Old 2012-09-02, 20:01   Link #19466
Last Order
Accelerator's fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Gunha comes across as the type of guy that makes up his own (wrong) explanations of things that he is taught/sees. Actually the fact that Kamachi usually places a smarter than him tsukkomi in the scene says a lot about his character.
So, Intelligent software development Teitoku, Mikoto, Mugino and Accelerator is much higher than that of Sogita... (?)
I think so.
But this theory about Sogita is quite popular.
Old 2012-09-02, 21:42   Link #19467
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Order View Post
But this theory about Sogita is quite popular.
Not as popular as the theory of Aogami Pierce being the 6th level 5. And yet who do we kid? it's highly unlikely for that to be true (no matter how much we wish for it).
Old 2012-09-02, 22:03   Link #19468
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Desrtsku, how the heck did you manage to post here posts that are supposed to be in a certain another thread?

leukrota: I'm also a fan of Aogami being the 6th theory. But knowing this series, it's more than likely to be a new character instead.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-09-02, 23:26   Link #19469
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Not as popular as the theory of Aogami Pierce being the 6th level 5. And yet who do we kid? it's highly unlikely for that to be true (no matter how much we wish for it).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post

leukrota: I'm also a fan of Aogami being the 6th theory. But knowing this series, it's more than likely to be a new character instead.
Aogami is obviously the 6th. Don't even think about denying it. He can't be the only one of the Delta Force to be normal.
Old 2012-09-02, 23:47   Link #19470
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

What are you talking about? Being 'normal' is extremely abnormal.
Old 2012-09-03, 00:02   Link #19471
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Being abnormal doesn't mean you can't be normal!

[/random pretentious comment]
Old 2012-09-03, 00:15   Link #19472
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubix91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Being abnormal doesn't mean you can't be normal!
Quote:
I can see a cycle here.
Old 2012-09-03, 11:36   Link #19473
Alex Commpoluni

Accelerator is the most intelligent Esper at the Academy Sity?
This refers to the smart.
Old 2012-09-03, 13:04   Link #19474
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
Desrtsku, how the heck did you manage to post here posts that are supposed to be in a certain another thread?
Don't ask me, I'm still confused myself ... oh well, it was late night and I was pretty tired (random excuse)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
Aogami is obviously the 6th. Don't even think about denying it. He can't be the only one of the Delta Force to be normal.
After, a moment of retrospection ... I think it's better if he's not Aogami, a mysterious character being someone many people expected him to be (despite the heavy unlikelihood of the thing) isn't always something that good ... at least some random shounen manga fandom really doesn't like that

Quote:
I can see a cycle here.
[endless eight="3rd element"]wait, if being normal is extremely abnormal then, it also means it's pretty normal to be abnormal
[/endless eight]
Old 2012-09-03, 13:06   Link #19475
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Don't ask me, I'm still confused myself ... oh well, it was late night and I was pretty tired (random excuse)

After, a moment of retrospection ... I think it's better if he's not Aogami, a mysterious character being someone many people expected him to be (despite the heavy unlikelihood of the thing) isn't always something that good ... at least some random shounen manga fandom really don't like that
]
Yeah but they didn't want it to be who they expected. With Aogami, people are either hoping or don't seem to mind
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2012-09-03, 14:49   Link #19476
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
After, a moment of retrospection ... I think it's better if he's not Aogami, a mysterious character being someone many people expected him to be (despite the heavy unlikelihood of the thing) isn't always something that good ... at least some random shounen manga fandom really doesn't like that
If you mean "that" pseudo-ninja series then your are wrong, the problem with that its the so-called reveal was so damn obvious that it felt dragged for too long making it uninteresting and more like "hell, its time" feeling.

Back to the topic, I don't think Kamachi would make it so-so, I mean, Lessar chronologically make a role before the main story and it didn't affected it, the same can go for Aogami #6 because it won't affect the story unless Kamachi wants to.
Old 2012-09-03, 15:17   Link #19477
Burden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Commpoluni View Post
Accelerator is the most intelligent Esper at the Academy Sity?
This refers to the smart.
By measure of pure intellect (brain power, IQ, etc) then he likely is. His brain apparently handled calculations on the level of a super computer. 10,000 girls = 1/2 of him? What?

On the Sugita thing, he doesn't have to be smart. Though yeah, coming to the WRONG conclusion is better than no conclusion at all.
Old 2012-09-04, 01:57   Link #19478
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
If you mean "that" pseudo-ninja series then your are wrong, the problem with that its the so-called reveal was so damn obvious that it felt dragged for too long making it uninteresting and more like "hell, its time" feeling.
That's only one aspect of the thing, there's another group of people who actually believed (much more like "attested and proved") the odds were against it ... and based their hate on that as well. Oh well let's forget that ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Back to the topic, I don't think Kamachi would make it so-so, I mean, Lessar chronologically make a role before the main story and it didn't affected it, the same can go for Aogami #6 because it won't affect the story unless Kamachi wants to.
So basically you want him to appear in an unrelated sidestory that happened in the past, after being introduced ... dunno if Kamachi will do something like that again, lately he's been trying to be more consistent and less predictable with his writing, and we all know he likes introducing new characters the most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Yeah but they didn't want it to be who they expected. With Aogami, people are either hoping or don't seem to mind
I like you people the most
Old 2012-09-04, 02:12   Link #19479
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Eh? You guys actually strongly believe in Aogami ? I mean sure if it turns out to be true I'll be excited, but it's not something that I've invested my heart and soul into

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burden View Post
By measure of pure intellect (brain power, IQ, etc) then he likely is. His brain apparently handled calculations on the level of a super computer. 10,000 girls = 1/2 of him? What?
Note that he hasn't render all 9969 of them vegetables when he turns on the choker; he's probably using only a small amount of each clone's processing power, just enough to let them function normally.
Old 2012-09-04, 02:41   Link #19480
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Note that he hasn't render all 9969 of them vegetables when he turns on the choker; he's probably using only a small amount of each clone's processing power, just enough to let them function normally.

Plus the clones are specialized for calculating ELECTRICITY RELATED stuff
. Not vectors.

That's like trying to run some high end game without a graphic card, just on some ordinary processor.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen