AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2009-08-11, 20:13   Link #1121
Kitsu
The unlucky one

I hope I will be able to avoid it and not letting my curiosity get the best of me
Old 2009-08-11, 20:13   Link #1122
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
Looks like majority of people would be avoiding this thread once a spoiler post makes a landing.
And I'll be running to it in excitement
Old 2009-08-11, 20:17   Link #1123
Volcanic
fire of fires

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
And I'll be running to it in excitement
*laughs* Me too, sadly. I don't have any money on me- it was seriously a miracle (brought by Bern, lol) when I realized I had enough money for EP4 with leftover birthday money. (And I already knew most of the spoilers for that anyway)

As I probably won't want to buy all four answer arcs when I can just play them all on EP8, I will probably divulge into spoilers until I can buy one of the games.
Volcanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 20:21   Link #1124
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanic View Post
*laughs* Me too, sadly. I don't have any money on me- it was seriously a miracle (brought by Bern, lol) when I realized I had enough money for EP4 with leftover birthday money. (And I already knew most of the spoilers for that anyway)

As I probably won't want to buy all four answer arcs when I can just play them all on EP8, I will probably divulge into spoilers until I can buy one of the games.
Oh, I already ordered Ep. 5 XDDDDDDD I just can't help myself XDDDD I won't spoil EVERYTHING though (especially since a lot of the "spoilers" will be fake.) I was surprised by events of Ep. 4, since I got a whole bunch of fake spoilers that I thought were true (including the "umbrella-stabbing" Jessica thing >_>)
Old 2009-08-11, 20:42   Link #1125
Mikachiru
test

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
Oh, I already ordered Ep. 5 XDDDDDDD I just can't help myself XDDDD I won't spoil EVERYTHING though (especially since a lot of the "spoilers" will be fake.) I was surprised by events of Ep. 4, since I got a whole bunch of fake spoilers that I thought were true (including the "umbrella-stabbing" Jessica thing >_>)
That was the best spoiler ever. XD

I'm actually going to wait until Ep. 6 since August and December aren't too far away. Waiting for a year to have all the answer arcs in one setting will make me sad. Everyone will be spouting theories from nowhere except for me...
Old 2009-08-11, 20:48   Link #1126
Hareoic
There will be burgers

I've managed to spoil myself for both Umineko and Higurashi, so for once I'm gonna try and wait it out until I can play the game myself.
Old 2009-08-11, 20:53   Link #1127
Volcanic
fire of fires

Yeah, I'll probably wait for EP6 too, preorder it with my Birthday money. It makes more sense.

Ah yes, the Jessica umbrella-stabby...where did that even come from?!?

Good luck Hareoic, we're rooting for ya. xDD
Old 2009-08-11, 21:00   Link #1128
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
Ah yes, the Jessica umbrella-stabby...where did that even come from?!
I honestly dunno. But well made me laugh pretty hard everytime I heard that annoying "Umbrella" song. Ella *stab one* ella *stabs*, eh *stabs* eh *stabs* eh *stabs again*. *sings* Aw~ good times

Well i first thought I might try reading in japanese this time, but I think i lack still to much (I improved doing my soon ending vacation) but nah~ would be really exhausting and I think I might not enjoy it so much if I have to use my dictionary almost every second sentence (I remember my first harry potter...after my first year of english .... ah that was so hard)
Old 2009-08-11, 21:01   Link #1129
Hareoic
There will be burgers

Quote:
Ah yes, the Jessica umbrella-stabby...where did that even come from?!?

Good luck Hareoic, we're rooting for ya. xDD
From the same people who said Ronove got a nosebleed when Maria became his new owner.

Heh, thanks. Same to everybody else; may we all have the patience to not spoil the impact of the revelations imparted to us by this newest chronicle of Umineko [/stuffy speech]
Old 2009-08-11, 21:06   Link #1130
Volcanic
fire of fires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hareoic View Post
From the same people who said Ronove got a nosebleed when Maria became his new owner.
And I'll spread the rumor that Eva and Hideyoshi are ninjas and killed everyone with poisoned Sakutoreos!

Quote:
I honestly dunno. But well made me laugh pretty hard everytime I heard that annoying "Umbrella" song. Ella *stab one* ella *stabs*, eh *stabs* eh *stabs* eh *stabs again*. *sings* Aw~ good times
You are officially my hero.

Quote:
Heh, thanks. Same to everybody else; may we all have the patience to not spoil the impact of the revelations imparted to us by this newest chronicle of Umineko [/stuffy speech]
AND MAY YOU BUY THE GAME AND FIND OUT THE SPOILERS THE MORE REGAL WAY UNTIL DEATH DOES KINZO PART.

...Wait, what?
Old 2009-08-11, 21:06   Link #1131
Mikachiru
test

Quote:

It's not possible for me. I'm probably going to spoil myself (at least for teh JessiKano) again. But even when I'm spoiled, I'm still going to play mah Umineko. Besides, spoilers to me are something to look forward to...XD
Old 2009-08-11, 21:10   Link #1132
Kitsu
The unlucky one

I think I'm just gonna ask this

"And did my ship sink yet?"
Old 2009-08-11, 21:22   Link #1133
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

I'll probably be distracting myself again like I did when I was waiting for Umineko EP4 translation. Or maybe I'll continue where I left off in studying Nihongo (I have to cram for the 4級 exam this December).
Christen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 21:22   Link #1134
Volcanic
fire of fires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
I think I'm just gonna ask this

"And did my ship sink yet?"
You do that for JessiKano and I'll do it for BatBeato. Who's calling GeoShan?
Old 2009-08-11, 21:32   Link #1135
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikachiru View Post
That was the best spoiler ever. XD

I'm actually going to wait until Ep. 6 since August and December aren't too far away. Waiting for a year to have all the answer arcs in one setting will make me sad. Everyone will be spouting theories from nowhere except for me...
I considered waiting till Ep. 6 for quite a while, but then decided that I might literally go insane from having to wait even those few months (), so I used paying himeyashop's ridiculous shipping as an advandage, i.e., buying Kanon -all ages- with Ep. 5^^

And I'm going to do the same thing with Ep. 6, i.e., buying Clannad with it^^
Old 2009-08-11, 21:37   Link #1136
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikachiru View Post
It's not possible for me. I'm probably going to spoil myself (at least for teh JessiKano) again. But even when I'm spoiled, I'm still going to play mah Umineko. Besides, spoilers to me are something to look forward to...XD
Same... I'm too weak to avoid spoilers myself, I can't NOT know. @_@;

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 21:41   Link #1137
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

Quote:
You do that for JessiKano and I'll do it for BatBeato. Who's calling GeoShan?
I don't really care that much about GeoShan () but I'll join you with BatBeato and join Kitsu with JessiKano XDDD
Old 2009-08-11, 21:48   Link #1138
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

BatBeato, more like Beatoler.
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 21:52   Link #1139
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
batbeato, more like beatoler.
genius!!!!
Old 2009-08-11, 21:55   Link #1140
Hareoic
There will be burgers

I prefer BatBeato, just because you can put a well known TV theme to it...

Though I'm gonna be pissed if she turns out to have faked it in EP4 as well and immediately replay the EP2 tea party to spite her. >(