AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2022-05-20, 16:38   Link #121
EroKing
Version Night

Old 2022-05-20, 16:43   Link #122
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

And it seems like the stress of not remembering Shido was enough to turn Tohka Inverse .
One could think this way, but don't forget the possible implication compared to Origami case. Until we get the adequate context it could take a while.

Quote:
I don't know what's hotter, Inverse Tohka making Shido eat a strawberry off the floor while she sits on top of him with her legs crossed or Mukuro trying to feed it to him mouth-to-mouth.
Shido should probably thank Camael, otherwise he most likely would be dead.

Whatīs the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-20, 18:27   Link #123
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It seems like Mukuro has locked away her memories as well, which I guess was pretty obvious since she said she didn't remember why she locked her feelings away. I guess something happened to her adoptive family.

It took Shido way too long to figure out Mukuro had erased him from everyone's memories. I can let Kotori slide, we know she has troubles waking up early, but as soon as he got to school and none of his classmates knew who he was, he should have realized. Not that it would have changed much ultimately, since Mukuro was fully expecting him to use Haniel to revert things back to normal and ready to seal it.

The "Pure" Origami being treated as an alternate personality is a bit weird. I thought the current Origami was the result of her and the previous Origami merging.

Invert Tohka coming back after all this time is also pretty weird.
Old 2022-05-20, 18:48   Link #124
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I thought the current Origami was the result of her and the previous Origami merging.
While this is at first glance correct, you have to keep in mind that this version of Origami we have right now is the dominant since she is from this timeline. When she is around Shido, the old Origamis influence is just stronger which is why we usual see that version. What this instance here shows, is that Origami still keeps the memories of her two personalities separate in her mind, so not both were locked.

Quote:
Invert Tohka coming back after all this time is also pretty weird.
Like I said, one could get to an assumption there. Let's just say it all will make sense later down the road.

Old 2022-05-20, 20:06   Link #125
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
I didn't think Inverse Tohka could get any hotter .
Old 2022-05-20, 20:46   Link #126
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well its been a long time sense there was someone was a chair and Shidou isnt as good as Kyouhei was
Old 2022-05-21, 09:04   Link #127
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
I didn't think Inverse Tohka could get any hotter .
Domme Tohka versus Oppai Loli Mukuro in the battle for the century.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
Iím letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-21, 09:11   Link #128
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose Princess View Post
Domme Tohka versus Oppai Loli Mukuro in the battle for the century.
I didn't even think of that (especially since Mukuro isn't as short as Natsumi or Yoshino, but I guess she's close enough to Kotori's height), but it fits so well .
Old 2022-05-21, 09:19   Link #129
Estzero1

For those who haven't already seen it: Miss Hey Hey joins the cast.

I imagine this voice fits very well.

Quote:
I didn't even think of that (especially since Mukuro isn't as short as Natsumi or Yoshino, but I guess she's close enough to Kotori's height), but it fits so well .
You would be suprised how much sense it actually makes .

Old 2022-05-22, 04:38   Link #130
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Oh I say that because the canon side stories reveal Mukuro is canonically 13-14 in terms of physical age, like Natsumi, Yoshino, Mana and Kotori X3
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2022-05-22, 05:46   Link #131
AndrewR5D4

Mukuro still taller than the other girls, making her better proportioned than most "oppai Lolis". I mean, have you ever seen Hana Uzaki or Nene Fujinoki... Those two are the size of elementary school children and have breasts the size of watermelons.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-22, 10:19   Link #132
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewR5D4 View Post
Mukuro still taller than the other girls, making her better proportioned than most "oppai Lolis". I mean, have you ever seen Hana Uzaki or Nene Fujinoki... Those two are the size of elementary school children and have breasts the size of watermelons.
The anime has her be a bit too tall, though, to be honest. Officially, Mukuro is only 1cm taller than Mana.
I definitely agree that proportions like Nene’s are…certainly something though… =/

Letting Go
Old 2022-05-22, 10:41   Link #133
Frontier

I'm actually kind of curious when she stopped aging, assuming she's older than she looks.
Old 2022-05-22, 12:45   Link #134
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
I'm actually kind of curious when she stopped aging, assuming she's older than she looks.
If you mean physically, then like I said, at 13-14. She’s the same age physically as Kotori, Natsumi, Mana, and Yoshino. If you mean mentally, then also 13-14, because her mental state is still that of a 13-14 year old.

If you mean how many years ago…
Spoiler:

Very minor spoilers there.

Letting Go
Old 2022-05-27, 09:03   Link #135
Frontier

Mukuro and her sister were very close, her sister is the reason her hair is so precious to her, but Mukuro was so shy and felt so alone that she couldn't relate to other people other than her family and didn't like them giving attention to other people and, in her mind, ignoring her. It's tough being a withdrawn kid at times .

The way Reine looked at Kotori while she was struggling to remember Shido...was she trying to gauge what Kotori actually remembered? Like she didn't have the same amnesia problems? Well, table that for another day because now they have to watch the comedy that is Shido's date with Mukuro and Inverse Tohka .

What are Inverse Spirits? Well, apparently their the Spirits natural forms when they were originally created by the Spirit of Origin, the forms we're used to from them is basically their "pacified" forms when grafted onto a human body or turned human. At least that was my takeaway. I guess the big question is why ?

Figures Mukuro wouldn't stand for Inverse Tohka trying to steal a kiss from Shido, and that's before she touched Mukuro's precious hair. And thus begins the CG!Mukuro and CG!Inverse Tohka fight .

"Falling for me, Shido?" So even long-haired Origami can be flirty! Well, she does look amazing in that look. And the way she blushed, you can tell she wasn't completely joking with him...long-haired Origami probably on some level wishes she had more time with Shido, although I guess she's always in the back of Origami's head .

Thank you Mukuro for removing Inverse Tohka's skirt and letting us see those thighs and more of that body! Also, Mukuro's red fighting dress looked awesome as well .

I don't think I've ever seen a yandere willing to blow up the planet just so she and her lover can live in space alone, but Mukuro definitely doesn't mess around .

I like how Yoshino is the one who instinctively knows that Shido's a good guy and they can rely on him, rallying the other Spirits to help him .

So Mukuro making people forget her loved ones is something she did to her original family, after Phantom gave her her powers, which lead to them turning on her and shunning her. I mean, it's pretty serious what she did, but she was a child, she didn't know any better .

Wow, Shido sacrifices his own arm to stop Mukuro, although the shock of hurting him almost turns her Inverse...thankfully Shido can relate to Mukuro's circumstances of feeling alone as a child and having to grasp for happiness and comfort from his adoptive family, and let her know that she can be part of his family and he'll never forget her! And it's Mukuro accepting that and Shido's love that makes for the perfect moment for the pair to finally kiss and seal Mukuro .

So, like, do Spirits not go naked now that they get sealed? That was like a hallmark of the sealing process, why would they do away with that ?

Well, Inverse Tohka may not care for Shido, but it seems like she cares enough about our Tohka to want to make sure he never makes her sad...

Hmm...I think Mukuro's hair is perfect as is, but if cutting it helps her move on to her new life with Shido, it's probably for the best .

Kurumi is back in the school!? What's her endgame now? I guess we can expect some havoc now .
Old 2022-05-27, 09:37   Link #136
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

The new studio isn’t animating the naked forms after sealing, no. They aren’t animating limited Astral Dresses either. God knows why.

Letting Go
Old 2022-05-27, 14:57   Link #137
EroKing
Version Night

Episode 8

Cool episode, Shidou being a chad. Anyways...

It's the return of BEST girl! All hail Queen Kurumi!
Old 2022-05-27, 15:06   Link #138
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
The new studio isn’t animating the naked forms after sealing, no. They aren’t animating limited Astral Dresses either. God knows why.
It’s not the Astral Dresses, it’s fanservice in general they’re cutting. Just look at last episode; the towels couldn’t be avoided, but they even censored Miku saying she’d wash Shidou with her breasts. Ren Dystopia’s age rating was upgraded because it had so much less fanservice (yes I know Geektoys had nothing to do with that game, but it shows a trend), the Megami scans have been really tame, and the BD/DVD release bonuses have little to no fanservice, especially compared to previous season bonuses.

Don’t know why they’re not doing the limited Astral Dresses, but no naked sealings, no big fanservice like before. LN readers know what that means for Kurumi.

Last edited by Shinji103; 2022-05-27 at 15:30.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-27, 15:52   Link #139
Frontier

Quote:
The new studio isnít animating the naked forms after sealing, no. They arenít animating limited Astral Dresses either. God knows why.
Well, I guess I can kind of understand that because it would probably be a pain to have to figure out how to adapt the Astral Dresses to whatever civilian outfit they're wearing...and their Astral Dresses are iconic...but it is missed .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Itís not the Astral Dresses, itís fanservice in general theyíre cutting. Just look at last episode; the towels couldnít be avoided, but they even censored Miku saying sheíd wash Shidou with her breasts. Ren Dystopiaís age rating was upgraded because it had so much less fanservice (yes I know Geektoys had nothing to do with that game, but it shows a trend), the Megami scans have been really tame, and the BD/DVD release bonuses have little to no fanservice, especially compared to previous season bonuses.

Donít know why theyíre not doing the limited Astral Dresses, but no naked sealings, no big fanservice like before. LN readers know what that means for Kurumi.
Miku is the gift that keeps on giving .

It's weird for me because it doesn't really feel like fanservice is toned down? Or at least it shouldn't be. Nia with her skirt flip, Mukuro's entire look, Bunny Girls, etc. Just seems kind of odd .
Old 2022-05-27, 15:59   Link #140
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
It's weird for me because it doesn't really feel like fanservice is toned down? Or at least it shouldn't be. Nia with her skirt flip, Mukuro's entire look, Bunny Girls, etc. Just seems kind of odd .
They did keep a good bit of fanservice in Nia’s arc, including a breast size upgrade in the anime like Origami got, but the tame-ness of the Megami scans and the upcoming merchandise gives it away, not to mention there’s no need to change Miku’s LN dialogue last episode unless you’re toning the fanservice down.
Given Kurumi gets heavy fanservice normally, I bet her arc will show the toning down very clearly.