AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2022-05-28, 13:31   Link #81
Frontier

So Nagi's told Erika about his confession to Hiro and she's surprisingly into it, deciding to help Nagi and Hiro's romance succeed. Although I feel like her enthusiasm will probably become more complicated if she realizes her own feelings for Nagi .

Erika doesn't want to be driven to school to try and be more independent...but she still hails a cab like it's the most normal thing in the world. Never change, Erika .

I can't tell if Hiro is jealous of Nagi and Erika's relationship because she's jealous of Erika being close to Nagi or Nagi being close to Erika. Maybe a bit of both .

So Erika took playing cupid for Nagi and Hiro so literally that she even wore a whole sexy cupid outfit for their study session, complete with boob window. Erika thinks like a romantic cosplayer...a very good looking romantic cosplayer .

Erika trying to sell Hiro on Nagi's good points, and it just makes Hiro look more impressive by comparison .

Nagi and Hiro are very similar in terms of intellect and being competitive with each other, but Nagi and Erika's personalities balance each other out very well .

So wait, both families are having their places renovated? Is it a complete coincidence or a plan to make sure Erika and Nagi are living together ?

I didn't know Nagi was the type to run around his house buck-naked when he's alone, but of course that's the moment the girls show up...

When all else fails, just push yourselves into the pool to avoid Hiro spotting Nagi! And letting us see your bras .

Erika's stalkers return and Nagi is still just as capable of dishing out a Joestar-style beatdown to ward them off. Good thing too because the lovely ladies pop out wearing nothing but towels and completely unaware of what happened .

So they managed to succeed in fooling Hiro that Nagi and Erika aren't living together, and deepened Erika and Hiro's friendship, but how long can they keep this up? Especially if Hiro wants to come over more .

We finally get to see Hiro as a shrine maiden and Nagi and Erika find out her family has a massive temple (so is Hiro actually almost rich like Erika). We even get shrine maiden Erika because of course she had to wear that outfit and look great while doing it .

Pretty sharp contrast in how Hiro's mom addresses Erika versus Nagi...I guess that should've been the first clue that Hiro doesn't actually have a fiancÚ because her mom is super wary of boys around her daughter .

Speaking of which, Hiro being "engaged" was never about marriage so much as being locked into inheriting her family's temple, her career path being apparently set in stone no matter how much she studies anything else. And she told Nagi because she felt like she could trust him with her burden .
Old 2022-05-28, 19:05   Link #82
grecefar

Unless it was a verbal agreement or they were children and he change a lot since then, the theory that nagi is segawa fiancee goes out the windows since segawa mother didn't recognize him.
grecefar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-28, 20:00   Link #83
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

No imouto for 2 episodes now...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-28, 23:46   Link #84
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
No imouto for 2 episodes now...
Sachi falling so far behind .
Old 2022-05-29, 15:18   Link #85
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Sachi is so far out of it that I wonder why the series even wanted to make her part of the harem in the first place. Could easily tweak a few things for her and her role wouldn't change in the slightest. Just leaving her as the girl who suddenly gained a sister and is trying to process her new family situation.

Hiro does seem to have this so locked up that it's hard to see room for Erika much less Sachi to get involved in it. Hiro's family situation is the biggest thing. But really it's just a question of him taking on the responsibility that would be involved and not having to deal with any specific rival here.

Regardless, Erika remains a bundle of fun in this show. She really is giving her best despite sometimes it not doing a whole lot to help . But the intention is there and she's definitely keeping spirits brighter by her presence.
Old 2022-05-29, 17:45   Link #86
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Sachi is so far out of it that I wonder why the series even wanted to make her part of the harem in the first place. Could easily tweak a few things for her and her role wouldn't change in the slightest. Just leaving her as the girl who suddenly gained a sister and is trying to process her new family situation.

Hiro does seem to have this so locked up that it's hard to see room for Erika much less Sachi to get involved in it. Hiro's family situation is the biggest thing. But really it's just a question of him taking on the responsibility that would be involved and not having to deal with any specific rival here.

Regardless, Erika remains a bundle of fun in this show. She really is giving her best despite sometimes it not doing a whole lot to help . But the intention is there and she's definitely keeping spirits brighter by her presence.
This makes me think a Sachi arc must be incoming. Maybe .
Old 2022-06-02, 05:57   Link #87
EroKing
Version Nightmare

Episode 7 PV

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2022-06-04, 13:29   Link #88
Frontier

Well, I have to admire Nagi's optimism. He doesn't see the end of his relationship with Hiro in learning her circumstances, but a chance to get closer to her .

I have to wonder how Erika's mind thinks that she genuinely thinks she'll get kidnapped if she goes out anywhere. Is she that famous ?

Well, no better reason to go on a trip than a chance to have a date! Although Hiro is more concerned with getting stamps than going to any actual date spots, but whatever works .

Nagi's plan to share an umbrella was foiled, but Hiro saying Nagi might be able to change her fate almost felt like a confession or a "yes" to his confession, at least as far as hoping she can be with Nagi someday. I think that's definitely how he took it .

Erika still a great wingwoman, agreeing to go on the trip to back Nagi up and keep her fan from interfering in him bonding with Hiro. Of course, Kamakura being the perfect spot to take grammable pictures doesn't hurt either .

Matsuoka, is that you!? Wow. I almost didn't recognize him. Not sure how to feel about this new guy and his intentions towards his idol Erika, but his enthusiasm seems genuine, if a little grating. Erika also doesn't care for his photography skills, but they seem to be getting chummier...too chummy for Nagi's taste .

I love how Erika just randomly dresses up in a chicken costume and a yukata just for the sake of photos. And it's the first time we see her in a yukata too! Talking about her being Princess Kaguya is also kind of funny when she's voiced by Tsukasa from Tonikawa .

I'm almost half-surprised she didn't strip into a swimsuit when they made it to the beach, but it did offer a chance for some good Nagi and Erika moments. Is Nagi jealous of Erika and the guys' relationship? Did Hiro realize this and leave them alone together? Erika seems to realize she and Nagi take the best photos together, but is Nagi the person she's been trying to connect with? Is there more than one fate at stake here ?
Old 2022-06-04, 19:09   Link #89
grecefar

Nagi dropped the ball really hard in this one, Segawa just gave him the green light to try and even after he insisted about the confession and he pull this?, I know Erika is the end game but still...
Old 2022-06-09, 13:52   Link #90
EroKing
Version Nightmare

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2022-06-11, 13:32   Link #91
Frontier

Sachi's back! And she still looks as cute as ever in her big sis hand-picked outfit! Although she also looks good in her brothers' hoodie, all the better to show off those legs .

I'm sticking with my theory that they're deliberately keeping their house under renovation to keep Nagi and Erika together, which seems like both families main goal at this point .

Somehow I'm not surprised Sachi hasn't kept up with her studies without Nagi there .

I actually feel kind of bad for the Umino dad that he feels responsible for Sachi running away from home .

More awesome Erika outfits! Her outfit when she first shows up back at the house, tracksuit sensei Erika, blouse and mini-skirt sensei Erika, and her outfit for her sister date with Sachi were all top-tier .

It's interesting how Erika and Sachi adore each other now as sisters but Sachi and Nagi still bicker like siblings too with Erika being the third wheel. It's like they're one big, weird, sibling dynamic. And now Sachi's living with them .

Sachi may bicker or pester Nagi, but she's very attached to her big brother, and a part of her was scared that Erika was going to steal him away from her, which is why she wants to live with them. Bonus points is that she's a good enough cook that Nagi won't have to deal with the brunt of that any more .

That moment when two girls are flexing about the number of times they've been hit on and your big brother starts to realize how popular his little sister is...to the point of realizing guys were talking to him just to get a chance with her. Also that one guy asking about his mom was a true man of culture .

Did these girls talk Nagi into going with them just so he could carry their stuff? Sucks being the third wheel guy to two sisters .

Why would they need to call the cops on Erika and Sachi just sitting around enjoying a drink together? I feel like that's the main reason Nagi misconstrued what was going on. Although while he did make a fool of himself, people were left with the impression that he's got a beautiful and celeb fiance and a cute little sister, so I'd call that a win .

That's a pretty nice family photo of the trio together .

So Nagi waited for Erika to come out of the shower in nothing but a shirt and loose hair to finally talk about their conversation at the beach...or more like, delaying said talk to another date when Nagi is more prepared for it. I don't think it's actually the big deal Nagi thinks it is, even though Erika brought up changing his fate, and I'm not sure if Erika is even in love with him at this point, but I am really curious what this is all leading towards .
Old 2022-06-11, 14:50   Link #92
stray
Classic Tsundere

Finally got the little sister involved.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-11, 15:36   Link #93
grecefar

by design, sachi is my favorite.

she was cute wanting to spend time with her brother.
Old 2022-06-12, 11:02   Link #94
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

No imouto, bad episode
Yes imouto, good episode

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-12, 13:14   Link #95
Lex79

We could've gotten multiple episodes of Nagi being oblivious that Sachi missed him and her being too tsundere to tell him. Instead, what we got was that he overheard the talk between the sisters, understood how Sachi was feeling and got permission for her to stay. That's one of the reasons I like this series.
Old 2022-06-18, 13:28   Link #96
Frontier

So I see Sachi is the type to walk up to her brother in nothing but a towel. Good thing he was asleep before he got to witness naked Sachi .

Nagi with that "I'm going on a date with Segawa-san" glow up! Even though his fashion sense is...kind of tacky. But at least she appreciates it for being quirky. Also Hiro looks great in her outfit .

Nagi is sure this isn't going to be a traditional date...but it actually is? More or less. Hiro wanted a couples discount to an amusement park but she also wanted to spend more time with Nagi since they get along so well and she thinks he can keep up with her. Definitely seems like she's considering him as a romantic prospect .

Poor Nagi can't take motion rides...and they ride them multiple times. But at least he got a fake kiss with Hiro in a mirror .

Sachi is cursing out her brother for going on a date with another girl, and nothing blows off steam better than batting cages. Also, Major Leaguer Erika! Complete with outfit, voice, but minus actual batting skills .

Oh yeah, this is the first time Erika's been to a real bathhouse huh? Definitely nice for some ladies in nothing but towel fanservice and some sisterly bonding. Erika even wants to use it to spend more time with her mom .

Yohei dragging his kids to fish in time for Father's Day, and Erika of course is wearing professional fishing clothes because she's extra like that, although it seems like more of a chance for him to bond with his daughters instead of his son because Nagi gets seasick easily and hates fishing. All the same he can get into it when he thinks he can finally get out of fishing by catching a big one, but he doesn't have the girls' skills .

But in general it's a nice bonding moment as Nagi realizes how much his dad taking him out to fish helped keep his mind off stuff and given them something fun to do together, which Erika realized .
Old 2022-06-18, 15:27   Link #97
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
So I see Sachi is the type to walk up to her brother in nothing but a towel. Good thing he was asleep before he got to witness naked Sachi .

Nagi with that "I'm going on a date with Segawa-san" glow up! Even though his fashion sense is...kind of tacky. But at least she appreciates it for being quirky. Also Hiro looks great in her outfit .

Nagi is sure this isn't going to be a traditional date...but it actually is? More or less. Hiro wanted a couples discount to an amusement park but she also wanted to spend more time with Nagi since they get along so well and she thinks he can keep up with her. Definitely seems like she's considering him as a romantic prospect .

Poor Nagi can't take motion rides...and they ride them multiple times. But at least he got a fake kiss with Hiro in a mirror .

Sachi is cursing out her brother for going on a date with another girl, and nothing blows off steam better than batting cages. Also, Major Leaguer Erika! Complete with outfit, voice, but minus actual batting skills .

Oh yeah, this is the first time Erika's been to a real bathhouse huh? Definitely nice for some ladies in nothing but towel fanservice and some sisterly bonding. Erika even wants to use it to spend more time with her mom .

Yohei dragging his kids to fish in time for Father's Day, and Erika of course is wearing professional fishing clothes because she's extra like that, although it seems like more of a chance for him to bond with his daughters instead of his son because Nagi gets seasick easily and hates fishing. All the same he can get into it when he thinks he can finally get out of fishing by catching a big one, but he doesn't have the girls' skills .

But in general it's a nice bonding moment as Nagi realizes how much his dad taking him out to fish helped keep his mind off stuff and given them something fun to do together, which Erika realized .
Either you have mirror twin out there or I literally just read this exact comment somewhere else down to the punctuation mark.
Old 2022-06-18, 15:58   Link #98
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Either you have mirror twin out there or I literally just read this exact comment somewhere else down to the punctuation mark.
I assume you're on reddit too ?
Old 2022-06-18, 16:57   Link #99
stray
Classic Tsundere

Sleeping through a lucky pervert event seems criminal.
Quote:
One thing is certain, r/anime has shit taste.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-18, 17:30   Link #100
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Not reddit, it was on the comment section of the episode.

Tags
harem