UraharaxYoruichi 86 20.33%
ShunsuixNanao 29 6.86%
HitsugayaxHinamori 34 8.04%
MatsumotoxGin 54 12.77%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-22, 15:08   Link #61
Hilarieho

Ah well, probably about the time she said she loved him...

What i mean is, the only time love or romantic feelings are explicity stated in all of Bleach (no euphemisms or hints etc) is when Orihime talks about ichigo. That's all. Take that as you will, but i'm not an avid shipper or anti shipper of anybody really, so my opinion remains pretty unbiased.
Old 2008-05-22, 17:36   Link #62
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsfreek View Post
I think Matsumoto x Gin. The hints are pretty heavy.
"Those who do not know what love is
liken it to beauty.
Those who claim to know what love is
liken it to ugliness"

- Gin Ichimaru

Old 2008-05-23, 06:56   Link #63
HaNa-san

Without any doubt ichiruki as the whole bleach events involve those two and shape their relationship through them
Old 2008-05-25, 01:05   Link #64
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I say Shinsui x Nanao.... probably because I think they are around each other more than any other pair here. They're already a couple - they just don't realize it. Well, nanao-chan doesnt, anyway.

IchiOrihime is a bit of a stretch, but at the same time I can't see Orihime going with anyone else. IchiRukia is just as likely, if not more likely.

Urahara x Yoruichi is probable, but I never saw any real spark between them, so I can't say. I'll peg them as "good friends" for now.

Hitsugaya should not be with a weak-minded fool like Hinamori. She doesn't deserve him.

Matsumoto x Gin? Lol? Just... lol. Fat chance. Lmao... XD
Old 2008-05-25, 14:49   Link #65
Sinta

I guess the thing I don't understand is how someone determines that a relationship that has very little development like Shinsui and Nanao is a canon pairing. Doesn't canon mean the relationship that is the most likely to happen? (Or the one that does happen?) I guess I need to know people's definition of canon to prepare a proper response.
Old 2008-05-25, 22:31   Link #66
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post

really you think so? i seriously think i have been following a different plot then or maybe i am just truly biased on the situation
Old 2008-05-25, 23:28   Link #67
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I say Shinsui x Nanao.... probably because I think they are around each other more than any other pair here. They're already a couple - they just don't realize it. Well, nanao-chan doesnt, anyway.

IchiOrihime is a bit of a stretch, but at the same time I can't see Orihime going with anyone else. IchiRukia is just as likely, if not more likely.

Urahara x Yoruichi is probable, but I never saw any real spark between them, so I can't say. I'll peg them as "good friends" for now.

Hitsugaya should not be with a weak-minded fool like Hinamori. She doesn't deserve him.

Matsumoto x Gin is implyed to have already have happend. Note that this thead is not about furture pairings but pairings that already exist in the manga/anime of those the only true contenders from this thread are Urahara x Yoruichi and Matsumoto x Gin.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-05-26, 01:25   Link #68
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Matsumoto and Gin already had sexual relations. It was in the flash back, when Matsumoto was younger, when she woke up, Gin was gone from her side. That was the breaking point of their relationship... but judging from the end of S.S. they both still had feelings for each other.
Old 2008-05-26, 05:54   Link #69
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
"Most canon pairing" depends on what you mean by pairing. If it means romantic partners......Bleach has an amazing shortage of explicit couples (i mean kissing, going out,etc). Matsumoto and Gin were, but they're not still together. But if I had to define pairs as two people who will have a special bond forever (not necessarily romantically), then I'd say:

1) Shunsui and Nanao
2) Urahara and Tessai
3) Urahara and Yoruichi
4) Yachiru and Kenpachi.
5) Ikkaku and Yamachika
6) Rukia and Byakuya.
7) Rukia and Renji
8) Jinta and Ururu
9) Mayuri and Nemu
10) Chad and Ichigo
11) Shinji and Hiyori
12) Orihime and Tatsuki

I'd add Rukia and Ichigo here too, but with them being from different worlds and all.......I'm not sure if they have as high a likelihood of being together forever as the others I've listed above.
Old 2008-05-26, 08:28   Link #70
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Canon should be used for characters that are in an already defined relationship. Anything involving Ichigo is not "yet" canon.

Byakuya x Hisana ( she's dead, but whatever )
Kaein x his wife ( forgot her name, they're both dead so... yeah )
Isshin x his wife ( dead too... but I don't think he'll be remarrying )
Urahara x Yoruichi ( Although this one is a little more hazy, but Ginta (name?) made the observation at the end of S.S. )
Matsumoto x Gin ( They're not together anymore... but we'll see what happens next )

Thats about it.
Old 2008-05-26, 09:32   Link #71
Scarlett_Rain55

What a silly poll. You left out Ichihime and RenRuki, 2 of the biggest couples on the show...
Old 2008-06-23, 09:41   Link #72
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post
What a silly poll. You left out Ichihime and RenRuki, 2 of the biggest couples on the show...
But with no evidences from both sides.
Renji loves Rukia romantically.Rukia doesn't.
As well as Hime loves Ichi romantically,but he doesn't.Canon means having both sides and two-sided feelings.
Old 2008-06-23, 10:59   Link #73
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
But with no evidences from both sides.
Renji loves Rukia romantically.Rukia doesn't.
As well as Hime loves Ichi romantically,but he doesn't.Canon means having both sides and two-sided feelings.
haha Hahaha Hah! Oh God, that was funny. Are you 90 something? I mean Senile? you gotta be to think that Ichigo doesn't care for Orihime.
Old 2008-06-23, 11:30   Link #74
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
haha Hahaha Hah! Oh God, that was funny. Are you 90 something? I mean Senile? you gotta be to think that Ichigo doesn't care for Orihime.
You sure like insulting people and trying to be interesting by doing that(not that I'm not the same).I'm glad I was able to entartain you
Ichugo cares for her but doesn't love her
Old 2008-06-23, 13:19   Link #75
Warchef

SJ couples polls

IchiRuki and RenRuki are consistently in the top 5.

IchiHime hasn't even broken into the top 40.
Old 2008-06-23, 14:55   Link #76
ccha

IchiRuki
IshiNemu
Old 2008-06-24, 03:11   Link #77
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Matsumoto and Gin already had sexual relations. It was in the flash back, when Matsumoto was younger, when she woke up, Gin was gone from her side. That was the breaking point of their relationship... but judging from the end of S.S. they both still had feelings for each other.
Im not to sure, but it think i when Matsumoto was lying on the bed with Ichimaru like walking off, she said 'What do you want me to do with this baby, Gin?'
Old 2008-06-24, 03:18   Link #78
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Matsumoto x Gin is implyed to have already have happend. Note that this thead is not about furture pairings but pairings that already exist in the manga/anime of those the only true contenders from this thread are Urahara x Yoruichi and Matsumoto x Gin.
Seriously? Must have slipped my mind. I don't remember that in the manga, but okay. I am fairly certain that they have no chance NOW, though, especially with Gin being uncovered as a traitor and all...
Old 2008-06-24, 04:30   Link #79
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I'll take my choice from left field

IchigoxTatski
Old 2008-06-24, 11:39   Link #80
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
Im not to sure, but it think i when Matsumoto was lying on the bed with Ichimaru like walking off, she said 'What do you want me to do with this baby, Gin?'
So she left the kid with some old woman in Rukongai, where he later met Hinamori and then became the youngest captain in Soul Society history?
Closed Thread