AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-08, 16:47   Link #41
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfly
Anybody who has spirit power can see hollow.

Normal human does not have spirit power.
I said that cuz he implied Hollow Ichigo allowed him to see Ghosts in the past. Shinigami and Hollows as well. I pointed out Karin can see them, and she has no Hollow.
Old 2006-01-11, 16:27   Link #42
dznutz

He was bit by a Hollow at one point and he didn't know about it. most likely when the Hollow took his mom's life.

But a better alternative was that his "teacher" gave it to him secretly in one of his training sessions or in some of the medication he took. He is a crafty researcher with hidden motives after all.
Old 2006-01-15, 03:31   Link #43
Dionysus
Ichigo VS Hitsugaya plz

I'm crazy so i believe Urahara put one of them thingys inside of Ichigo when he saved him from Renji and Byu, CAuse he never had it before he was secretly harassed by Urahara ... ... ... ... .... ...... Maybe i am crazy...
Old 2006-01-15, 04:40   Link #44
Morisato

There are a couple possibilities and those are...

1) Reincarnation of Kaien
2) He gained his hollow in the pit at the same time as his shinigami powers
3) He's the child of a shinigami and hollow
4) Urahara used the thing on him or through Rukia
Old 2006-01-16, 10:19   Link #45
voldy18

Mmm, let's not forget what canon says about Hollows: A Hollow is created when the soul degenerates and then loses its heart. It is this process that creates Hollows. Therefore I don't think you can be born as a Hollow or with Hollow powers. Not to forget, we don't know if it is even possible to inherit such powers.

Anyway, I think this process is also what happened with Ichigo in that pit, only that he didn't lose his heart and was therefore able to stop the transformation. However, I think it's possible that once even a tiny aspect of the soul is turned into a Hollow, it will always stay that way, because it is nonreversible. And that's how I think Hollow-Ichigo was born. And maybe to gain strength, he feeds on Ichigo's negative emotions, like anger, despair, etc.
Old 2006-01-16, 10:26   Link #46
soulfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsoul
Well back in episode 17 Ichigo goes kinda berserk during the fight with Renji and has a personality sorta like hollow ichigo. Could this be an early sign of hollow ichigo?
I believe during that time it wasn't the sign of hollow power, instead it could be Ichigo's own spirit power had been awaken, a shinigami-level spirit power of course.

I think Ichigo is special compare to others and this might not be related to the inner-hollow thingy. After all, he's a.....
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Wrong...
To be able to see hollows, you need a certain amount of spirit power...
Normal humans who have normal spirit powers are only able to see ghosts, but they can't see hollows or Shinigamis yet. Only with a significantly larger amount of spirit powers they are able to see those.
ahh.... no wonder Karin could see ghosts, but not hollows in the earlier episodes
Old 2006-01-16, 11:05   Link #47
voldy18

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
I don't think so... in this case, they wouldn't be able to cleanse hollows and send them to Soul Society, and the whole existence of the Shinigami would be unnecessary.
That's not what I meant. I meant that Ichigo himself cannot turn back the already transformed part of his soul, thus the Hollow remains.
Old 2006-01-18, 21:46   Link #48
sceeZer

Send a message via MSN to sceeZer
hmm im about 100% sure that ichigo got his hollow down in the pit. theres is nothing that say different. he was starting to go through the transformation and was able to stop it be4 it turned him completely but he still got a fair way into the transformation and a part of him was "stained" with the hollow. urahara already knew how to do this (aparently) so he did it to help ichigo out (and maybe see how it works seeing how he was a scientist)

as to how urahare put the hollow/shinigami thing in rukia. wasent it said in the episodes he put it in the foux body then gave it to rukia to hide it. with her losing her reiatsu she couldnt be tracked and the hollow/shinigami would remain a scret

to the whole zangetsu/ichigo thing (sorry for bringing this up again) i belive that zangetsu is a part of ichigo but not "created" in his mind. hes not a "alter ego" in my mind. if that were the case then everyone made their own zampaktou and could basiclly make it however they wanted if they just make the "alter ego" right? since if the shikai and bankai are enbodiment of the "soul" inside the sword then they made that themself...

sorry for rambeling but i just got into bleach and love discussing these things
Old 2006-01-19, 02:33   Link #49
Dionysus
Ichigo VS Hitsugaya plz

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-19, 03:26   Link #50
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I think you're trying too hard. We've already got enough possible explanations to deal with.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-01-21, 14:24   Link #51
jungleking

what I have heard that becoming a hollow has something to do with losing your heart.

So my theroy is Ichigo loses his mother that breaks his heart along with the bite that may of started an infection. Down in the pit he was begining to lose his heart there for the first meeting of the hollow spirit.

As for Zangetsu his form i.e. what he looks like is just what form a spirit guide for Ichigo would look like. Hence Renjis being an animal guide. I believe the spirt can be the same for thousands of year therefore having the knowledge to guide.
Old 2006-01-21, 22:35   Link #52
sceeZer

jungleking i totally agree with yu on the zampaktou thing. how could something that ichigo created in his mind have much knowledge? i think the soul of the sword has been around for thousands or at least hundreds

from what i know to become a hollow you have to be in "soul mode" so basiclyy dead. only time this happened to ichigo was down in the pit so no other way he could get the hollow other then that
Old 2006-01-23, 00:34   Link #53
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

this is sorta on topic but has to do w/ powers in general, didn't want to create a separate topic for a simple question.

So it was already stated that when Shinigami enter the human world, there powers are reduced by 5x. Question is this, are Ichigo's powers reduced as well while he is in his world?
Old 2006-01-23, 01:21   Link #54
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz
this is sorta on topic but has to do w/ powers in general, didn't want to create a separate topic for a simple question.

So it was already stated that when Shinigami enter the human world, there powers are reduced by 5x. Question is this, are Ichigo's powers reduced as well while he is in his world?
I believe that reduction is made by the shinigami themselves, or at least for people of certain rank (vice captain etc). It was more of a "rule".
Old 2006-01-23, 14:54   Link #55
Nakigoe
Custom User Title? OK!

yeah they have their power reduced so as not to cause any unnessessary influence on the living world (like blowing it up or something)
Old 2006-01-23, 16:41   Link #56
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakigoe
yeah they have their power reduced so as not to cause any unnessessary influence on the living world (like blowing it up or something)
but did they ever reduce his power in the human world? i dont remember them talking about it for him any way
Old 2006-01-23, 16:49   Link #57
sceeZer

dont think they did. thats why renji said he couldnt beat him since ichigo was fighting with the same strenght as in the real world and renji was 5 times stronger. but seemed like ichigo has gotten 5 times stronger since then too
Old 2006-01-23, 18:43   Link #58
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLcHaKeTeRo
but did they ever reduce his power in the human world? i dont remember them talking about it for him any way
No, This applies only to captains and vcs. Which ichigo is neither.
Old 2006-01-23, 19:06   Link #59
sceeZer

also this is something SS does in order to prevent interference in the living world as someone said. therefore ichigo does not have the power decrease
Old 2006-01-23, 19:47   Link #60
fishyfishy2k
Lifes a B*tch

Send a message via AIM to fishyfishy2k
Anyway anyone wondering if there are ways for ichigo to get stronger now without just hollow powers. Cause he's already achieved the highest level of Shinigami powers.
Anyway back on topic he even though hes not bound to all rules of the limits of a normal shinigami (im just saying since hes not bound to all of them he may be able to break limits) and his hollow/ichigo forms is a big jump of power as well. Somehow i have the hunch he may have different powers because he gave power to inoue and Chad that were different from a shinigami and maybe he too can also gain some powers over a shinigamis the same way but on himself i dunno. haha
Closed Thread