Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-06, 07:59   Link #2121
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Relentlessflame: Excuse me, but what kind of "love" is it to kiss in a mock wedding scene and then return the ring indicating that the romantic relationship was over, and everything is back to normal?

Excuse my harsh words, but if the frivolity spoiler turns out to be correct, this is a complete bullsh*t cop-out.
The issue is that there are multiple versions of the synopsis being passed around right now. The version that frivolity posted is the one from a few days ago. All the spoilers posted more recently (within the last 12-hours or so) have a different final chapter/epilogue. So at this point, we need further confirmation about what ending is the correct one. My response was in considering the newer spoiler summaries, not the old one.
Old 2013-06-06, 08:00   Link #2122
Seijuro Hiko
Dark Flame Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Damn man it is fucking fiction. What is wrong with you. I also have two big sisters. I would rather kill myself if i had that feelings for them. Please dont compare fiction with real life man. This is a novel (fiction). And real sisters are annoying as hell ahahahahhaha.

ahahaha, sorry for my weird reaction but the thought of it makes me sick!!!!!!!

I liked the kiss because it fits the whole story as a fiction.
I am totaly with you, bro!
When we talk about fiction, everything is possible.
...But, it happens, sometimes, in the real world.
So?!
The best End, for me, it will be a "logical" ending...
Not something out of the blue.
Seijuro Hiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 08:03   Link #2123
Kakurin
大佐

I am on the Kirino-ship, but of course if something like that happened in reality I would be horrified. Sometimes one just has to take fiction as fiction and try not to dive in too deep.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 08:03   Link #2124
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

First time seeing these many people active on this forum at one time. Well we should get a definitive answer soon enough.
Old 2013-06-06, 08:09   Link #2125
Seijuro Hiko
Dark Flame Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
I am on the Kirino-ship, but of course if something like that happened in reality I would be horrified. Sometimes one just has to take fiction as fiction and try not to dive in too deep.
Seriously?...
"The absurdity of life is not one of the human condition?"
Old 2013-06-06, 08:11   Link #2126
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

Sorry I tend to self insert and when I was reading the spoilers and saw the picture I didn't think "aww how cute" I thought "what the actual **** is going on!?!?" This does sound like a freakin' copout and just shows how little the authors' balls really are by not declaring an actual winner. Even if he went incest end at least he had the guts to, but I hate how indecisive this ending is.
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 08:15   Link #2127
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
Sorry I tend to self insert and when I was reading the spoilers and saw the picture I didn't think "aww how cute" I thought "what the actual **** is going on!?!?" This does sound like a freakin' copout and just shows how little the authors balls really are by not declaring an actual winner.
Toradora, Mayo Chiki, Shakugan no Shana and others would like to have a word with you.
On another note, this ending may seriously go on the list of number 1 troll ending for the year. Expected yet unexpected is the vibe I got. Hope for some more clarification later.
Old 2013-06-06, 08:21   Link #2128
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

I guess the guy was indecisive
Old 2013-06-06, 08:22   Link #2129
rantaid

akagi kouhei and mikagami end then.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 08:22   Link #2130
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Such a disappointing conclusion... I want the full story here and hope this isn't one huge lazy cop-out.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 08:27   Link #2131
Sakuratsuki

Well, so that's it folks. We got the answer to the long waiting. Now hopefully we will see some official sources confirmming the real ending. And we still have the anime. It is intiressting to see how they will end it. And also the extra part about 10 years later is still to come.

Damn this novel has the most attention at the moment. Everyone is writting about it and discussion the ending. I have never seen so much people discussion about this topic before.

So ore no imouto was really popular. And not just only in Japan but also internationaly. Ahahhaah, cant blame the writter for ending it this way. Because he had much pressure at the last moment. I have seen on some website that this novel normally wouldnt end with just 12 volumes but with 14 volumes. Because of the pressure of ending the novel just in time with the anime. The writter had to finish it sooner. It is a rumour, hopefullly somebody can confirm this.
Old 2013-06-06, 08:28   Link #2132
Kakurin
大佐

Well, but if one thinks really hard, then there are only three options for the author, after the way he developed the story:
1) Kirino-end
2) Nobody-end
3) Kuroneko-end

For everybody else, it would have made no sense, as Kyousuke really lacked a real romantic kind of feeling for them, as well as the screen time (or pages) the other people got. And even with Kuroneko I argue, that Kyousuke did not show real romantic love. More of a "like" and "care" instead of love, fueled by the issue of her being the first girl to confess to him.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 08:34   Link #2133
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

The japanese sites are in an uproar with the spoilers and so are some mexican ones, judging here and from some of the posts on 4chan I think this story's novel will not be very well received. Good I say never was really into this story Kirino was just too toxic a character for my taste plus with the indecisive ending I hope this author gets buried.
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 08:35   Link #2134
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ Time can fix that. It's not like romantic relationships can last for more than three years before marriage can begin. That said, I had a feeling that their affair was doomed to fail in the end because they were too immature about it at that moment.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 08:40   Link #2135
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
I guess the guy was indecisive
not indecisive, just a major siscon
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 08:41   Link #2136
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
^ Time can fix that. It's not like romantic relationships can last for more than three years before marriage can begin. That said, I had a feeling that their affair was doomed to fail in the end because they were too immature about it at that moment.
Why couldn't the ending been similar to Shakugan no Shana since that ending I believe was well received? Now waiting for the 10 year epilogue, hope it can help somewhat.
Personally I have no problems with the ending other than a lot of confusion and some anxiety at the reaction if this manages to get animated.
Old 2013-06-06, 08:44   Link #2137
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
not indecisive, just a major siscon
but he still rejected his sister
Old 2013-06-06, 08:46   Link #2138
Lohha

Well... That's one way to resolve the "I don't want you to have a lover" problem.

Quote:
Spoilers
Spoiler for Episode 12 Subject to further confirmation
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Damn, I had a similar idea for a fanfiction a few weeks ago...
Now I just have to wait for the translation, and for the anime.
But, it's still unbelievable that it ended that way.
Lohha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 08:48   Link #2139
Elgregos
Radical dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
Trawled the Chinese forums:

Spoiler for Final volume summary:

Interestingly, the guy who posted this was on the Kirino ship, and even he was also extremely unhappy about the way the book ended.
Quite a way to throw half the relationship by the windows.....

Worst ending ever ?
Elgregos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 08:49   Link #2140
Seijuro Hiko
Dark Flame Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohha View Post
Well... That's one way to resolve the "I don't want you to have a lover" problem.

Damn, I had a similar idea for a fanfiction a few weeks ago...
Now I just have to wait for the translation, and for the anime.
But, it's still unbelievable that it ended that way.
Unbelievably good?...

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings