AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-01-06, 05:38   Link #21
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity View Post
Side note: Since YouTube are being useless and refuse to actually send me my email no matter how many times I ask for it to be sent, can someone take this ED video and up it to YouTube on behalf of myself and Aoie Emesai? Cheers.
I have a youtube account, but I wasn't able to download your file since the name isn't correct. Somehow I managed to get it and I uploaded it on youtube. ^^
So here it is (let me know if it plays fine):

Narue no Sekai ED - Ice Cream (by Chiba Saeko)

Surprise Surprise!! This song was one that I sang a lot of time, but sincerely I couldn't remember where it was from (Narue no Sekai was one of the first fansubs I watched, long time ago). A really nice find!

So my rate for this would be a neat 10/10 ^^ and thanks to Aoie_Emesai who allowed me to recover that song. Also thanks to Rad for creating the vid

Canvas 2 OP - 9,5/10 - Excellent song, very catch and well done

REC OP - 10/10 - Sakai Kanako is love to me , for everything she dubs/sings ^^
Old 2007-01-06, 06:31   Link #22
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Narue no Sekai ED - Ice Cream (by Chiba Saeko) played perfectly for me. As for the song I liked it a lot, very nice. It get´s 8/10 from me.

And here´s one of my absolutely favourite OP´s.
"Forever" by Savage Genius from Erementar Gerad or Elemental Gelade.
(I´ve actually had this song, and only this song, the full version though, on repeat for two full days straight. )

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2007-01-06 at 16:59.
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 10:29   Link #23
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Erementar Gerad. Whoo! Makes me wanna start watching. Good stuff!

School Rumble S1 ED

Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 10:41   Link #24
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

SR ED1: Good stuff. 10/10

Tenjou Tenge OP
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 11:03   Link #25
Fighter Volk
Thanks sakurabatou @ LJ

Tenjou Tenge OP: 6/10
I didn't like the song but the animation was really cool, aside from the character intro part which I felt took away from the flow.

Eureka Seven ending 3
Spoiler:

This is my favorite E7 ending. I love the song and the animation, though the reasons I love it so much may be because I know these characters and the scenes they're featured in here are just so appropriate for them. Anyway, there were creditless versions too but I preferred to put up the version with credits.
Fighter Volk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 11:22   Link #26
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
desho!? ~ the OP song has moved into my faves ^_^ dam addictive imo heh ~

SR 1 ED ~ this brings back memories ^__^ i can never forget the "male" version of this lol...9/10 (yakumo FTW)

tenjou tenge ~ another great and addictive song...the beat is good and it makes wanna "bomb a head" too bad the series when down the drain >.< 8/10

Eureka Seven ending 3 ~ nice...the song has quite a Melancholy feel to it as with the black and white shots 8/10
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 11:26   Link #27
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post

School Rumble S1 ED

8/10 I like that show a lot and the song's catchy, I like the opening more though.

Magical Angel Sweet Mint, well it's not fan-subbed but anyways the opening is catchy, loved watching it when I was little.
xxanimefan4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 11:37   Link #28
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
Spoiler:

Asatte no Houkou ED - liked the song - not much a fan of anime tbh but the song is nice 8/10

Eureka 7 - Loved that anime... Really liked how it ended to. Song wise 7/10

Narue no Sekai ED - nice song - i enjoyed listening to it 8.5/10
My Anime List
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 11:45   Link #29
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
xxanimefan4_ever - not bad song... i thought animation looked funny in a good way - 7/10
My Anime List
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 12:31   Link #30
Fighter Volk
Thanks sakurabatou @ LJ

Hikaru no Go OP - 10/10
This is one of the truly great openings in anime as far as I'm concerned. The anime itself is a classic, and this opening has become a classic alongside it. The song is J-pop at its best. The opening overall is simply fantastic. It does exactly what its job is: get you extremely fired up for the coming episode.

Final Fantasy: Unlimited ending
Spoiler:

This is probably my favorite anime ending. FF:U was one of the first fansubbed anime I watched (and I, for one, loved it!) so this is a very nostalgic ending for me, too. But in the end it's just plain awesome and that's why I love it. Dancing chocobos for the win!
Old 2007-01-06, 13:12   Link #31
Shay
Monarch Programmer

^ Yep. HnG = Awesome 10/10
FF:U = 6/10 Not really doing it for me.

Might as well re-post these here.
Spoiler:
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 13:18   Link #32
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Tenjou Tenge OP - 6/10 - Song is not really my cup of tea but the animation is well done in the part where she dances.

School Rumble S1 ED - 9/10 - That song is pure gold and the combo with the outro video is amazing. Hige is just too fun to watch!

KGNE OP - 9/10 - This song is really beautiful. I remember it used to melt me everytime when I was watching the anime :x

KGNE ED - 8,5/10 - Sad, sweet and delicate. Another great hit from that anime.

Final Fantasy: Unlimited ED - 6/10 - The animation for the chocobos is nice, though the song isn't particularly catchy.

Chobits OP - 7,5/10 - That OP is very intriguing and Chii is undescribably cute.

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan OP - 8,5/10 - Heh, that song is really catchy and funny ^^

Spoiler for 5:
Old 2007-01-06, 13:59   Link #33
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie Emesai
If Youtube isn't accepting it for you, then don't worry about it. I'm just glad you thought so much of me ^_^.
No worries, glad to help (plus I like the Ed myself too, so it's likely I'd have uploaded it at some point anyway, so thanks for the remind )

Pelli - sorry about that, I upped the resized version then forgot to update the post here with the new url Glad you managed to get it though.

Hmm, Canvas 2 OP but no ED? Well, we'll see about that:

Canvas 2 ED, which personally I prefer to the OP by a small margin. Sung by Yuria, who also sang Shuffle!'s OP and played Ama-san. Gotta love her sexy voice

Canvas 2 OP - 9.5/10 (only reason it's not a 10 is because the ED gets the 10)
Narue no Sekai - 10/10 lovely song and brings back great memories of the series, probably my favourite romance series ever.
AzuDai OP - 10/10 Soramimi Cake is such a catchy tune. Oranges & Lemons rock anyway but this was a real high point for them One series where I never skipped the OP or ED.
SR ED - 9/10 Great stuff again, though I preferred the OP (see Pelli's post above )
SR OP - 10/10 Awesomely fun song.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 14:25   Link #34
Fighter Volk
Thanks sakurabatou @ LJ

Great Teacher Onizuka Opening - 10/10
Another classic. L'arc~en~ciel is a band that has withstood the test of time, and Driver's High is one of their most recognizable and defining songs. The animation goes well with the music and is really creative as well, which is a huge plus. I love the black-and-white and the quirky movements.

Bokura ga Ita Opening - 8/10
The song is average - it doesn't stand out very much at all but it's not bad either. The animation, though, is great. All the scenes are really sweet and fun to watch. I like the lyrics, too.

School Rumble Opening - 9/10
The song is great! Not only is it fun and really catchy, I also love the harmonies between the female and male voice. The animation goes really well with the music, especially during the chorus where everything and everyone is spinning.

School Rumble ni Gakki Opening - 6/10
The song is fun but I don't particularly like it. The animation does nothing for a person who isn't a School Rumble fan and can't really appreciate all the relationships of which we are given a snapshot in the various comedic scenes.

Canvas 2 Ending - 7/10
The song is pleasant and I imagine that if I liked the series I would start associating the ending song with the series and eventually come to love it a lot. As it is, though, it's nothing too special. There's nothing special about the animation, either, though that wavering effect is pretty cool.

Honey & Clover II Opening
Spoiler:

This is one of my favorite anime openings. Some may not like Yuki's voice but I'm not one of them.

Last edited by Fighter Volk; 2007-01-06 at 14:40.
Old 2007-01-06, 16:29   Link #35
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Narue no Sekai ED - Ice Cream - Thanks a lot for the upload, also that ending is also a 10/10 for me ^_^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope
And here´s one of my absolutely favourite OP´s.
"Forever" by Savage Genius from Erementar Gerad or Elemental Gelade.
(I´ve actually had this song, and only this song, the full version though, on repeat for two full days straight. )

[you tube]http://www.youtatch?v=Tq7Tnawxe=related&search=[/you tube]

Here´s the link in case it doesn´t work properly.
When you added the [you tube] blah blah blah [/you tube]. There should be a bunch of randomly placed letter and numbers, put those between the two youtube brackets.

"Forever" by Savage Genius from Erementar Gerad - I forgot to post that one, was too sleepy. Enjoyable song. 8.5/10

School Rumble ED - Hahaha, memories ^_^. Catchy song. 8/10

SR ED1: Quite a catchy song too. 7.9/10[

Eureka Seven ending 3 - I really like it. 9.5/10

Azumanga Daioh OP - Lemon Oranges ^_^. 8/10

Saikano OP - not for me. 6/10

Asatte no Houkou ED - Sorta boring. 6/10

Magical Angel Sweet Mint - pretty good. 7.5/10

Kimi Ga Eien - Opening - I didn't like this OP. 6/10 Never seen the anime also.

Kimi Ga Eien - Ending - The space theme don't make sense to me but the song is pretty good. 8.2/10

Hikaru No Go - great song. Sounds like what a Techno would song like. 9.5/10

Chobits OP - It was ok. 7/10

Dokoro Chan OP - the song isn't that good, but the song is catchy. 7/10

Here's some more from yours Truly.

Pani Poni Dash 2nd Opening - "Roulette Roulette" by Momotsuki Gakuen Ichinen C Gumi.

Full Metal Panic OP - Tomorrow byMikuni Shimokawa

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito - "Hitomi no Naka no Meikyuu" by Aiko Kayou

Oh my Goddess OP (first season) - "My Heart iidasenai, Your Heart tashikametai" by the Goddess Family - One of my favorite song ^_^.

I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs OP - "Dearest" by Hitomi Mieno. The anime wasn't all that good but the Opening was a 9.5/10 though.

I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs Ending - "White Station" by Ace File.

Here's a break from anime ^_^

Spoiler:

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-01-06 at 16:59.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 16:30   Link #36
Stormeh

Well theese are my favourite OP/EDs

Spoiler:

Great Teachen Onizuka OP: 7/10

School Rumble ED: 6/10

Canvas 2 ED: 8/10
Stormeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 16:54   Link #37
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Erementar Gerad is well worth watching. If you don´t count in the mecha it has a lot of similarities with Gundam X, another show I like a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
When you added the [you tube] blah blah blah [/you tube]. There should be a bunch of randomly placed letter and numbers, put those between the two youtube brackets.
Thanks for the help.

Full Metal Panic OP - Tomorrow by Mikuni Shimokawa gets full score from me. It´s a very enjoyable song that I can listen to whenever wherever, of course it doesn´t hurt that I´m a big fan of FMP either. 10/10

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito - "Hitomi no Naka no Meikyuu" by Aiko Kayou.
I´m actually listening to this song now and then but I haven´t seen the anime. The animation of the OP makes me want to check it out though. 7/10

Pani Poni Dash 2nd Opening - "Roulette Roulette" by Momotsuki Gakuen Ichinen C Gumi.
Not really my cup of tea but it´s not something I would fast forward. 5/10

Neon Genesis Evangelion OP, Gundam Seed ED 1 and Blood + OP 4 all get a perfect 10/10 from me. I love these songs and their respective animation. The non moving characters in the ED isn´t "fun" per say but the style fits the song and the series it belong to.

Another OP I like a lot D.Gray-Man

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 16:59   Link #38
Nicol Armarfi
Blobbery.

Send a message via AIM to Nicol Armarfi Send a message via MSN to Nicol Armarfi
I've always liked:

Meine Liebe Weber OP: Akatsuki by alice nine.: 10/10. Not only is it one of my favourite songs, it's also animated very nicely, and the lyrics and music sync incredibly well with the video.

Baki The Grappler (dub) OP: Child Prey by Dir en grey: 8/10. Child Prey was the first song I heard by Dir en grey, and remains one of my favourites. Although... The lyrics don't sync with the video, but the music does. I also don't like how badly the song was cut to fit 1 minute.

Xenosaga The Animation OP: ??? by ???: 10/10. Wonderfully orchestrated chorale music, a very dark and nostalgic feel to fit most parts in the anime. It also syncs well with the general feeling of the video, saddly I have no clue what the lyrics are.

Narutaru OP: ??? by ???: 9/10. I've loved the upbeat, rythmic tune for quite sometime, even when I first saw Narutaru so many years ago (not to be confused with "Naruto"). The lyrics don't match the video or anime, but the childish harmonica solo's match with the childish crayon drawings aswell (despite the dark feel of the anime itself).
Nicol Armarfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 03:21   Link #39
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Pani Poni Dash "Roulette Roulette" - 8,5/10 - I like that song, it's silly and funny enough to keep me listening ^^

Canvas 2 ED - 9/10 - as someone correctly stated, having watched the series helps a lot enjoying this song (at least for me)

Azumanga Daioh OP - 8,5/10 - One unforgettable tune ^^ ... though I like the ED better

And since the ED doesn't seem to have been posted:

Azumanga Daioh ED - Raspberry Heaven

Kimagure Orange Road - ED 1 - Natsu no Miraju (Summer Mirage) - To me this is *the song*, as far 80's anime are concerned ^_^

Old 2007-01-07, 06:44   Link #40
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Kimi Ga Eien OP ~ i loved this...never skipped it once while watching kiminozou...i guess i was addicted to it 9/10

Hikaru No Go ~ one of these days im gona sit down and watch this series good OP and it reminds me of a certain card game i used to play ~ 9/10

Chobits OP ~ a bit too repetitive imo...wasnt a best pick for me but its not bad 7/10

Pani Poni Dash 2nd Opening ~ oooooohhhh maho! (just had to say that) ~ i loved PPD and all its OP/ED songs ^__^ 10/10

Azumanga Daioh ED ~ relaxing and carm...a big contridiction to the OP but still loveable ^_^ 8.5/10

D.Gray-Man ~ dam that tune gets stuck in my head everytime >.< 9/10

sumomomo momomo OP

utawarerumono OP

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote