AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-06-04, 09:29   Link #641
Bombo
TSF Fans

OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG
The second part was prefect..awesome..funny...freaking funny loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-04, 12:42   Link #642
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Spoiler for Bird Hours 10 - Byakko, Henshin!:
LOL @ Yamada is a ninja, a tiger and Spider-Man comment....So true, so true...Next episode, oh yeah should be hot...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-04, 21:17   Link #643
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Just watched episode 10 and again it added more sympathy to Kosuda's situation. I just can't help but feel sorry for the guy as his love life gets more and more twisted by other people. My ideal couple ending would still be Miyano/Kosuda (almost no chance of happening) and the time alone they had together was touching.
Old 2010-06-04, 23:43   Link #644
Gus3

I've been looking forward to this episode for a while. It was awesome in the manga.

Just two more episodes. There's definitely enough material for a second season though. We can only hope.
Gus3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 05:03   Link #645
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Really loved episode 10, I laughed quite a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Spoiler for Bird Hours 10 - Byakko, Henshin!:
Yeah, Misato is a very entertaining character. I loved the part where the guys imagined her first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism View Post
Just watched episode 10 and again it added more sympathy to Kosuda's situation. I just can't help but feel sorry for the guy as his love life gets more and more twisted by other people. My ideal couple ending would still be Miyano/Kosuda (almost no chance of happening) and the time alone they had together was touching.

I'm also rooting for Mayu, but it's obvious she has no chance at all. She's just too kind for her own good, even going as far as to help her rivals. I can't help but feel sorry for her. She's so cute, too...

So Onii-sama is actually still a cherry boy, in no small part thanks to Kyouka. This helps prove that Yamada has truly evolved and grown to like Kosuda for what he is, and not just for his inexperience. She's even realized it! That's a huge jump forward.
Old 2010-06-05, 10:18   Link #646
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

phone post

^-- Lol tell me your avatar is the girl from Kanojo X3.

There's a sudden wave of twin tail or something? It's no surprise I'm a fan of twin tails, but man I'm havin' this hard time commenting on serenade_beta's sig

Maybe when Dai Maou finishes its run, I'll switch to a twin tail avvie

Ahem, back OT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Really loved episode 10, I laughed quite a few times... Misato is a very entertaining character. I loved the part where the guys imagined her first time
It's always a welcomed thing for me to laugh a lot, and for ep 10, I enjoyed it. the boys ero talk corner was hilarious, with Misato only going after hot guys, I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy who get's in her way. It's amusing they were also talking about Akai-sensei, I admit I started to see her in a new light

Speaking of Misato, I was so expecting Yamada to Yamada-beamu her when she interrupted the date

But man I LOL'ed when the plain faced stranger thought he landed a big one in Yamada

Quote:
I'm also rooting for Mayu, but it's obvious she has no chance at all. She's just too kind for her own good, even going as far as to help her rivals. I can't help but feel sorry for her. She's so cute, too...
Yeah, I felt bad for her when Kyouka approached her to ask about Kosuda. I said "this girl is still recovering of the shock of Kosuda's confession to Yamada, don't pile it onto her!"

I also liked the part when she was holding the pot in front of Kosuda's house. She's still cooking for him

and I wondered earlier when we are going to see Kyouka's ero-kami, and we got that and Miyano's!
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 14:50   Link #647
ZeKeR
Superbad

this is epic!!!!!!!!
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 15:12   Link #648
Qikz

One thing I will say is I never actually liked Yamada at the start, but her character is definately getting alot nicer and more fleshed.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 15:16   Link #649
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
^-- Lol tell me your avatar is the girl from Kanojo X3.

There's a sudden wave of twin tail or something? It's no surprise I'm a fan of twin tails, but man I'm havin' this hard time commenting on serenade_beta's sig

Maybe when Dai Maou finishes its run, I'll switch to a twin tail avvie

Ahem, back OT.
Yes, it's Mafuyu from Kx3, same girl as in serenade's sig. From all the feedbacks I got the last time I used this avatar, there are a lot of fan of hers here. It's not surprising, considering how lovely she is <3

Err, anyway, back on topic.

Quote:
Speaking of Misato, I was so expecting Yamada to Yamada-beamu her when she interrupted the date
I expected her to do far worse. I like Misato, but if she keeps this up, she's going to die early

Quote:
But man I LOL'ed when the plain faced stranger thought he landed a big one in Yamada
Yeah, that was pretty funny. To be honest, I think that was the funniest episode of the series so far for me. I also liked Kyouka going into a three days coma after her brother told her he confessed to Yamada (even the sparkles froze!)
Yamada trying to read Kyouka's lips was also pretty hilarious.

Quote:
and I wondered earlier when we are going to see Kyouka's ero-kami, and we got that and Miyano's!
It was about time they appeared! Mayu's looked really cute, and far from being as perverted as Yamada's. I'm not even sure sex god is a fitting name for it.
Old 2010-06-05, 17:36   Link #650
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

It's after episodes like this that i wish Misato was the main character, though i will admit Kyoka was seriously hilarious and adorable when she was coming onto Kosuda. The foot trick would work with me~
Old 2010-06-05, 19:06   Link #651
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
Funniest moment for me was when Yamada's eye misread Kyouka's words into:

"And have sex."
Funniest Laugh i've had in a while.

Also Kanon. *Pokes him.*
Looks like we have recruited another ehem member. *Points to Mangatron and his knowledge.*

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 19:15   Link #652
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yes, it's Mafuyu from Kx3, same girl as in serenade's sig. From all the feedbacks I got the last time I used this avatar, there are a lot of fan of hers here. It's not surprising, considering how lovely she is <3
No surprise she's my favorite

Quote:
I expected her to do far worse. I like Misato, but if she keeps this up, she's going to die early
It's the PG thought of mine. Knowing Yamada, far worse awaits Misato

Quote:
Yeah, that was pretty funny. To be honest, I think that was the funniest episode of the series so far for me. I also liked Kyouka going into a three days coma after her brother told her he confessed to Yamada (even the sparkles froze!)
Yamada trying to read Kyouka's lips was also pretty hilarious.
lol frozen sparkles became snowflakes.

Quote:
It was about time they appeared! Mayu's looked really cute, and far from being as perverted as Yamada's. I'm not even sure sex god is a fitting name for it.
The eyecatch with the 3 girls and their kami's is nice, wonder if a higher res one will appear some day. Speaking of which, I was expecting "ero-tenshi" to apply to Mayu considering her innocence, and yeah sex god sounds weird for her (works for Yamada, I guess). Now that I think about it, the triangle is complete: angel for Mayu, god for Yamada, and devil for Kyouka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
Also Kanon. *Pokes him.*
Looks like we have recruited another ehem member. *Points to Mangatron and his knowledge.*
Seriously, it's not what you think! I just had to say something after seeing her so much from serenade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
...though i will admit Kyoka was seriously hilarious and adorable when she was coming onto Kosuda. The foot trick would work with me~
I was slightly expecting some Kyouka pantsu right there

Last edited by mangatron; 2010-06-05 at 19:26.
Old 2010-06-05, 22:40   Link #653
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

Funniest episode yet. Kosuda acting out of his depth with Yamada and Kyouka was just hilarious.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 02:15   Link #654
Matt122005

I'm really holding out hope that they will begin to introduce Miyano more now and help set-up for the idea that Yamada and him aren't meant to be together.

My perfect ending:

Yamada realizes that her ideas of relationships have been very wrong and realizes that her time with Kosuda has taught her that "love' is most important. They break up realizing though that they really don't belong together. But both take new experiences with them and are happy.

And then it will end with Miyano finally telling him her feelings and Kosuda feeling like such an idiot for not realizing and then accepting her feelings. Maybe end with a scene of a first date? ^_^

Oh well, we'll see how it goes. This last episode was "very" funny. haha
Matt122005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 03:01   Link #655
zeth006

Spoiler for Scenes:

Last edited by zeth006; 2010-06-06 at 03:16.
zeth006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 05:06   Link #656
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeth006 View Post
Spoiler for Scenes:
CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN PERVERT.....

i lol'd at her carrying a G36c
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 05:30   Link #657
mangatron

phone post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
i lol'd at her carrying a G36c
Heh I forgot to mention that, nice to see she still has my favorite gun from her wargame

Oh darn, Yamada! That's concealing and using a weapon in public! 5 Years and 50 hours community service!
Old 2010-06-06, 12:02   Link #658
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Wow episode 10 was just awesome, I had to pause it few times cause I was laughing that bad xD; Kyouka attempting to seduce Kousada was epic, and Miyano's Angel telling her that those give advice have good chance with the person was amusing, but cruel for an angel to do .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 19:10   Link #659
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Wow episode 10 was just awesome, I had to pause it few times cause I was laughing that bad xD; Kyouka attempting to seduce Kousada was epic, and Miyano's Angel telling her that those give advice have good chance with the person was amusing, but cruel for an angel to do .
Very daring for a "Tenshi". Come to think of it. Miyano's seiyuu is the same as Kanade in AB.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 21:00   Link #660
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Something I've always been wondering the entire time: why does Yamada only have a family name?
Her first name is never mentioned. Even on the official homepage, on her character page, her first name is blotted out on her student ID...

If it was some unimportant side character who hardly has any screen time, I could understand it, but for the *main character* not having a first name really is exceedingly strange

I really can't fathom the reasoning behind it.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, seinen