AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2004-11-30, 18:55   Link #481
GyroidFanatic

The only people who look near 10 are Evangeline (Heh, yeah right) and the twins (Who would kill each other over jealousy if he wanted one of them).
GyroidFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 19:34   Link #482
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Anyone think that eventually Negi will somehow get trapped inside Eva's time-space thing and when the Scoobies fnally figure out how to get him out he'll come out as a teen?
Old 2004-11-30, 19:59   Link #483
jarret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot
Anyone think that eventually Negi will somehow get trapped inside Eva's time-space thing and when the Scoobies fnally figure out how to get him out he'll come out as a teen?

uuh.. maybe.. its not completly imposible.. but i hope they make him look a little better next time around if that dose happen. i didnt like "teen" negi as much as i thought i would as far as his looks go.
jarret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 21:20   Link #484
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
...shouldn't have done that...

Spoiler:

Errr...guess I'm reading too much fanfics...

So there hasn't been an English chapter 76-77? Dang. Gotta fire up Google once more then...
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 21:31   Link #485
ShadowRift
Aku O Tatsu Tsurugi

Quote:
While possible, I find that rather unlikely, because that would change the feel of the manga entirely. The girls treat him the way he does because he's younger than them and in a way, they feel like he's a younger brother of sorts... If he were to suddenly grow and become their age, it would change all of the built up dynamics completley.
ShadowRift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 05:25   Link #486
Sydney2K

Send a message via ICQ to Sydney2K Send a message via AIM to Sydney2K Send a message via MSN to Sydney2K Send a message via Yahoo to Sydney2K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai
Asuna is most likely Negi's true sister.
Relations with someone that close is taboo, i hope not, but it would be ironic ne?
What, you really want a "Luke/Leia" situation?

I posted a theory some weeks ago about Asuna here. This, combined with what USCPharmacist said, is probably more on the lines that Akamatsu might go.

Widya Santoso

Last edited by Sydney2K; 2004-12-01 at 05:38.
Sydney2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 09:50   Link #487
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
O yea, hah hahaha ha ^_^, i forgot about that. But like i told posted many time, i cant read chinese so all I do is stare at the picture.

BUt i hope ya keep posting about the following chapters since i only look at pictures. Great theroies though guys..
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 12:31   Link #488
USCPharmacist

Unfornately we'll have to wait for the Chinese translation for one more week because someone "seems" to have die in the forum and the translators stop their production for one week in observant of her death. So be patient.....

BTW, if you think about it, Negi at 15 is gonna be a master mage/master kung fu fighter, a genius, has a kind soul, handsome, White, and pretty well off. So while the girls like him as a little brother now, they'll still like him as a OMFG stud of the centry. Negi at 15 will become the "villain" of all romantic comedy featuring a loser male lead. Imagine in love hina, Negi (at 20) also moves into the mansion with Keitaro. Keitaro will have no chance competing!!!! So the moral of the story is.....KILL THE SNOT before is too late for us normal muggles to have some decent chance at the ladies
USCPharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 14:15   Link #489
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Yea yea i searched the day that ya posted about chapter 77 here. I couldn't find it there and on or the negimaka.net thingy, or whatever it was called. And if Akamatsu is taking a 2 week break for drawing a bit. We'll have to wait for a bit for some chapter ne?

Yes sirreee, if Negi already being popular with the girls as he is now, wahhoo look at him (story wise) at 15, He's like pimp daddy, (just no loving). And "Kill The Snot"? lol ^_^, what a life.

And what's
Quote:
I've never heard of this before.
Old 2004-12-01, 14:49   Link #490
Sydney2K

Send a message via ICQ to Sydney2K Send a message via AIM to Sydney2K Send a message via MSN to Sydney2K Send a message via Yahoo to Sydney2K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai
And what's
Quote:
I've never heard of this before.
In the second Star Wars trilogy,
Spoiler:
So, in Negima!,
Spoiler:
Widya Santoso
Sydney2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 15:08   Link #491
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Ohhh!!!!!!! that Luke and Leia, ohhh ewwww... lol ^_^

I thought that ya meant some Japanese irony or something, hought Staw Wars Luke/Leia was quite ironic too. That could be considered not right in the American standard.

"sighh" ok i got it now, but i've never heard of anyone using that kind of "figure of speech/ expression" on it. But now i got it. Thx

It was a wacky anagoly, and you know they're meant to be misinterprated and confuse you right?

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2004-12-01 at 15:09. Reason: mistakesss
Old 2004-12-01, 17:14   Link #492
crushproof

had to withdraw this post cuz cousin saw it, and didn't want me to put his business out there, sorry bro, didn't mean to offend you, but you damn know she is too old for you

Last edited by crushproof; 2004-12-01 at 22:33.
crushproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 06:28   Link #493
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Seems like Mr. A has finally been tired of making up original plot twists, and not to mention character designs (*cough* Makie *cough*).

Negi X Asuna = Keitaro X Kanako (at least in the OVA and manga)

If I remember correctly (read: checked the scanlations), brother-sister relationships weren't supposed to be "official", that would be incest, but some sort of comic relief...

Negi and Asuna aren't really official right, I mean, Negi has at least 28 girls (Eva, Chachamaru and Sayo no included) to choose from and hey, there's always room for a realllly twisted plot twist (double redundancy?)

Last edited by MeganeShounen; 2004-12-03 at 21:15. Reason: *arrrgh* math problems...
Old 2004-12-03, 14:26   Link #494
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Like i said last time. Though it's not my choice to decide, the plot twist between negi and asuna seems more right to me.

I personlly like Negi and Asuna as a pair/couple however you like to call it.
Old 2004-12-05, 21:58   Link #495
SleeplessHeart
Sakuya - Rosa Tsukkomi

Funny, my local bookstore has not sold Negima vol 8 yet.
When was this book released in Japan?
SleeplessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 14:10   Link #496
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

"Sigh" no recent chapter have been released out recently, what a pooper ne?
Old 2004-12-07, 14:44   Link #497
GyroidFanatic

Akamatsu is taking a week off for 78.

EDIT: As in between 77 and 78, not 78 and 79.
GyroidFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 21:01   Link #498
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Is Akamatsu-san taking a X-mas break? Guess that's ok though...

To anyone who has already read up to chapter 72 and above: what's the setting down there? Is it already Christmas there too? (haven't seen it and can't read Chinese >_<) And which one has the most recent chapters (just wanna look at em pretty pictures)
Old 2004-12-07, 21:23   Link #499
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen
To anyone who has already read up to chapter 72 and above: what's the setting down there? Is it already Christmas there too? (haven't seen it and can't read Chinese >_<)
The story is currently on the Mahora Festival arc. So far the recent chapters (72~77) are just days leading up to the festival, and the festival itself will be on June 20~22nd, so Christmas isn't even close.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 04:12   Link #500
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
The story is currently on the Mahora Festival arc. So far the recent chapters (72~77) are just days leading up to the festival, and the festival itself will be on June 20~22nd, so Christmas isn't even close.
damn... well I guess I'll be hibernating for a while 'till X-mas blows over and Akamatsu-san gets back to drawing...

Can someone pleeeeease direct me to where I can get the 6-minute video clip on the upcoming MSN anime? I'm having trouble using the previous links

Oh yeah... Merry Christmas to everyone and everywhere!

Tags
action, fantasy