OmegaWeaponZ

Is there a digital version being sold? Kinda far off in terms of shipping
Old 2017-05-08, 02:52   Link #20602
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Is there a digital version being sold? Kinda far off in terms of shipping
Just visit J-Novel web Omega. And go for premium version with SS and extra Illustrations.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 04:16   Link #20603
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ Yeah, I have bought the premium just now. Cannot wait to read the SS later. Also the extra illistrations are awesome.

PS: Is it just me, or the SS is far more drastic with the reference and innuendo than usual?
They usually are! The authors usually do all kinds of crazy shit they wouldn't normally be able to get away with.

The ones for arifureta run the gamut from just stupid silly stuff to one that's actually kind of touching about his parents coping with his disappearance.
My favorite is the one where Kaori buys an eroge.
I wonder if the whole "his father is an eroge creator and his mother is a mangaka" actually like, factor into the plot later on? Don't spoil me I haven't actually read the series past where we've translated it.
Sam Pinansky
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 04:25   Link #20604
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarkboy View Post
They usually are! The authors usually do all kinds of crazy shit they wouldn't normally be able to get away with.

The ones for arifureta run the gamut from just stupid silly stuff to one that's actually kind of touching about his parents coping with his disappearance.
I wonder if the whole "his father is an eroge creator and his mother is a mangaka" actually like, factor into the plot later on? Don't spoil me I haven't actually read the series past where we've translated it.
Well, there is one good in the later volume about Yue´s diary
And I don´t think so, that his parent jobs are factor into the plot later. Like, Hajime change a lot from that dungeon incident.
Old 2017-05-08, 05:17   Link #20605
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarkboy View Post

Yeah, my favorite is also Kaori and Shizuku shopping. My condolences to the warriors of Akiba. Too bad they stood no chance.
Old 2017-05-08, 07:58   Link #20606
dimlik

Guys, so to have all SS-stories and bonus illustrations, I need to buy Premium membership (at least 1 month) + whole ebook on Amazon/Apple/etc, am I right? Or is it sufficient to have just premium?
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 08:15   Link #20607
bakapervert
A pervert

^ I don't know about the book in amazon and others, but I bought premium membership, got a free credit, used the credit to buy the epub of arifureta vol 1. That epib has all the SS and extra illustrations.
Old 2017-05-08, 08:22   Link #20608
dimlik

Quote:
^ I don't know about the book in amazon and others, but I bought premium membership, got a free credit, used the credit to buy the epub of arifureta vol 1. That epib has all the SS and extra illustrations.
Thanks a lot
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 11:57   Link #20609
ultramanfanz12

can someone please give a summary to those SSs. i don't have credit card so i can't buy premium membership to get arifureta vol.1 from amazon. also which part of the novel that the extra illustration about?

Last edited by ultramanfanz12; 2017-05-09 at 01:12.
ultramanfanz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-09, 05:23   Link #20610
bakapervert
A pervert

The extra illustrations are two picture of Yue and one picture of Kaori.
Old 2017-05-09, 07:19   Link #20611
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
The extra illustrations are two picture of Yue and one picture of Kaori.
did you post it in your blog yet?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-09, 08:22   Link #20612
bakapervert
A pervert

^Well, no. I guess I can get.sued if I do that this time.
Old 2017-05-09, 09:47   Link #20613
Breimn

Is there a way to know what they add to premium edition before you buy the book?
Only by asking on forum? Was interested in vol 1 - 2 of paladin and if there is some nice extra even more reason to buy them.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 06:30   Link #20614
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Yeah, my favorite is also Kaori and Shizuku shopping. My condolences to the warriors of Akiba. Too bad they stood no chance.
We need more SS like that
Old 2017-05-10, 06:57   Link #20615
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
We need more SS like that
What's really funny from that story is that we know from the story with Hajime's parents that Hajime has at least some influence over adding certain characters to his father's games, making the characters that resemble Kaori and Shizuku somewhat suspicious. It was also quite hilarious that the story with Hajime's parents basically gives away how the whole thing ends through foreshadowing.

On another note, Overlap released some early illustrations from volume 6
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

We even get our first look at Lily.
Images
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 07:15   Link #20616
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
What's really funny from that story is that we know from the story with Hajime's parents that Hajime has at least some influence over adding certain characters to his father's games, making the characters that resemble Kaori and Shizuku somewhat suspicious. It was also quite hilarious that the story with Hajime's parents basically gives away how the whole thing ends through foreshadowing.

Images

Images
i imagine Lily quite diferent though, this doesn't fit her "pitiful" image in my head
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 08:15   Link #20617
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Heh...the word "workaholic" definitely isn't one of the 1st thoughts or impression one will think of looking at Lily.
Old 2017-05-10, 08:18   Link #20618
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post

Images

Images
I imagine Lily a bit different too. But nice illustrations. And that Tio

@Boris Yes, I had hunch about it
Old 2017-05-10, 09:00   Link #20619
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
i imagine Lily quite diferent though, this doesn't fit her "pitiful" image in my head
She only got pitiful after she met Hajime
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 12:08   Link #20620
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Heh...the word "workaholic" definitely isn't one of the 1st thoughts or impression one will think of looking at Lily.
Haha, well it is during a time slightly before a lot of responsibilities landed on Lily's shoulders. I think it does a decent job portraying her youthfulness. I sometimes forget that Lily was only 14 during the main story.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel