AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-17, 17:21   Link #6701
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
the qualities she have are tsudere childhood friend and first girl
I see. Does anybody agree with darkofficer regarding about Houki's good qualities to become Ichika's girlfriend? Or disagree?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-17, 17:30   Link #6702
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I see. Does anybody agree with darkofficer regarding about Houki's good qualities to become Ichika's girlfriend? Or disagree?
She is a naru clone, if japanese loved that kind of relationship fine for them but she is very terrible girl and like naru completely insecure in that front
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-17, 17:46   Link #6703
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
She is a naru clone, if japanese loved that kind of relationship fine for them but she is very terrible girl and like naru completely insecure in that front
I see. So you have a different opinion of Houki's qualities. Sounds like a disagreement. As for Naru, she's indeed cruel to her man. I have to agree with you about Houki letting her pride to get the best of her.
Old 2018-11-18, 23:02   Link #6704
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Look man, you really need to just stop. We get it - you're triggered by the slapstick humor IS tries (and fails) to pull off. No one cares.

Infinite Stratos is a typical harem story that has been dragged out for far too long and is being given a sudden end. It will either be a Houki end, or a harem end, and what the few remaining IS fans think about that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how much, or how little, it makes sense. IS is just an excuse plot featuring pretty girls. That's it.

Plus the most recent volume revealed that Houki's already beaten Chifuyu in the backstory anyway.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 15:03   Link #6705
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Look man, you really need to just stop. We get it - you're triggered by the slapstick humor IS tries (and fails) to pull off. No one cares.

Infinite Stratos is a typical harem story that has been dragged out for far too long and is being given a sudden end. It will either be a Houki end, or a harem end, and what the few remaining IS fans think about that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how much, or how little, it makes sense. IS is just an excuse plot featuring pretty girls. That's it.

Plus the most recent volume revealed that Houki's already beaten Chifuyu in the backstory anyway.
Really? Since when did Houki beat Chifuyu? How does she do it? No one remember of seeing that. Not to mention Chifuyu's one the strongest characters in the entire series along with Tabane. No one has ever seen Houki VS Chifuyu fight in action. I know I didn't. How could this be possible? I read LN volumes 1 to 9. Although the fourth chapter of volume 9 wasn't translated. Then two first chapters of LN volume 10.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2018-12-25 at 19:31.
Old 2018-12-27, 14:37   Link #6706
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Really? Since when did Houki beat Chifuyu? How does she do it? No one remember of seeing that. Not to mention Chifuyu's one the strongest characters in the entire series along with Tabane. No one has ever seen Houki VS Chifuyu fight in action. I know I didn't. How could this be possible? I read LN volumes 1 to 9. Although the fourth chapter of volume 9 wasn't translated. Then two first chapters of LN volume 10.
I didn't say it was in Volume 10. I said it was in the most recent volume - that's Volume 12. If you could be bothered to look back three pages or so in this thread, you'd find the summary of it, wherein it describes that, in the past, Houki defeated Chifuyu.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2019-03-19, 15:02   Link #6707
Silvertail

Does anybody have any info about Volume 13 release date? Cause it most likely won't be coming in April. Usually, Light Novel release date are announces 2 months early.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-19, 16:03   Link #6708
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
Does anybody have any info about Volume 13 release date? Cause it most likely won't be coming in April. Usually, Light Novel release date are announces 2 months early.
It's one month early nowawadays, IIRC. But no, I've heard/seen nothing.

Letting Go
Old 2019-04-17, 12:22   Link #6709
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
I didn't say it was in Volume 10. I said it was in the most recent volume - that's Volume 12. If you could be bothered to look back three pages or so in this thread, you'd find the summary of it, wherein it describes that, in the past, Houki defeated Chifuyu.
So, in volume 12, Houki did defeat Chifuyu in the past. But how did she managed to beat Ichika's older sister? I mean, Chifuyu's the most strongest woman in the world of IS. Any girl in Ichika's harem would have challenge Chifuyu into a duel for Ichika's affection. Nobody knows that fight until now.
Old 2019-04-17, 12:54   Link #6710
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
So, in volume 12, Houki did defeat Chifuyu in the past. But how did she managed to beat Ichika's older sister? I mean, Chifuyu's the most strongest woman in the world of IS. Any girl in Ichika's harem would have challenge Chifuyu into a duel for Ichika's affection. Nobody knows that fight until now.
We don't know. Just that she did.

Letting Go
Old 2019-04-17, 19:07   Link #6711
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

cause izuru bias, that's why.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-18, 00:51   Link #6712
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
cause izuru bias, that's why.
Izuru is the reason Chifuyu is that strong in the first place.
Old 2019-04-18, 07:56   Link #6713
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Izuru is the reason Chifuyu is that strong in the first place.
Yea, but when everything is given to Houki seems like poor writing to me, this is like first girl trope mixed with sue.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-18, 23:19   Link #6714
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Yea, but when everything is given to Houki seems like poor writing to me, this is like first girl trope mixed with sue.
I don't really remember the summary, but isn't Houki totally at the mercy of her powers and currently on a berserker rampage endangering everything she cares about?

She's literally the antagonist right now, willingly or not.
Old 2019-04-19, 09:39   Link #6715
Chaos-Zero

Is there the ways for the IS girls to confess Ichika of their feelings? Although both Houki and Kanzashi have tried on vol 5 and vol 7 in the light novel, and 1st OVA and episode 9 of S2, both of their attempts ends in failure. The reason why I asked because the series of Infinite Stratos is almost at an end.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2019-04-19 at 10:16.
Old 2019-04-19, 11:51   Link #6716
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I don't really remember the summary, but isn't Houki totally at the mercy of her powers and currently on a berserker rampage endangering everything she cares about?

She's literally the antagonist right now, willingly or not.
No. That was resolved.

The novel ends after Ichika defeats/saves her, and winds up in hospital, with Tabane and Chifuyu revealing the truth about everything to him, before Madoka appears and stabs him.

Letting Go

Last edited by Dark Rose Princess; 2019-04-19 at 21:07.
Old 2019-04-19, 14:42   Link #6717
Chaos-Zero

Hey, guys. Speaking of IS, do you which chapter of the LN/manga, or episode where Houki saying about she don't deserve to have Ichika?

Source 1: (Look at Houki's Insecure Love Interest) https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...nfiniteStratos

Source 2: https://is.fandom.com/wiki/Houki_Shinonono

I asked because I for one wants to see it.
Old 2019-04-20, 23:19   Link #6718
Bgunit

Quote:
No. That was resolved.

The novel ends after Ichika defeats/saves her, and winds up in hospital, with Tabane and Chifuyu revealing the truth about everything to him, before Madoka appears and stabs him.
By truth you also mean the stuff tabane has done throughout the series too?
Bgunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-21, 07:40   Link #6719
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgunit View Post
By truth you also mean the stuff tabane has done throughout the series too?
Nope. I don't think Izuru has revealed Tabane's true intention, or whatever is it.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-25, 09:38   Link #6720
Gespenst1

Any word yet on when Volume 13 is coming out in Japan?
Gespenst1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen