AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-08-26, 11:21   Link #1101
Lilith
Your average fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilzster
I am searching for an anime that is connected with remote robotes and battles between them. i only know a name "Johmaru" but i don't think that is correct. Plz someone help!!!!!
Could it be Ninja Robots and the one you're referring to is "Joe Maya" (I love this one a lottt)?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=1883
http://albator.com.fr/AlWebSite/dessins21.php

I'm sorry if it's not it. If you can, please give us more details because there're many anime series with robots and battles.
Old 2006-08-26, 12:50   Link #1102
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkasura
hey i new here and i maybe in the wronge place sorry if i am cos i don't know what this is an anime or fan art or what thou if it's not an anime i would find it strange i got a pic of it this is the url i made so u can see it http://download.35mb.com/darkricky/Picture%20001.jpg and also another pic of what the name is in japanese http://download.35mb.com/darkricky/unknow.JPG i can't read japanese thou i did manage to find out the first half that not in the () is girl's avenue but the last half i don't know if someone can help and tell me if this is a anime or what it is that be cool cos i like the poster and i hope there is a anime of it thanks btw u prob have to download it first to see it T_T it's the only upload site i know

/Mod Edit: The links above requre you to wait a full minute before downloading the images. Below are the two images from the links above.

I can't give you any details at all about this anime, but while the title uses katakana characters the name is not in Japanese. Sounding out the kana in the title will give you "Girls Avenue". I found a mention of a poster from this anime in a magazine here. You can probably do a Google search to find more info.

Question:
Can someone please post a short list of male characters who speak with a very pronounced Kansai accent? Especially if they appear in one of the anime listed in my sig, since its certain that I already have those available. Thanks!

Last edited by Furudanuki; 2006-08-26 at 13:48.
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 04:16   Link #1103
darkasura

the Megami Magazine vol 61 is where i got the poster form and taken a pic of that i think it's an anime but don't know and it seems to be in the other vols too but i want to get it if i can or some more pic ^^ btw anyone know where to find the anime D.C.S.S and the other one with the simular name D.C da kapo i think it's called not very good at japanese thou i soon will be ^^
darkasura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 09:25   Link #1104
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkasura
the Megami Magazine vol 61 is where i got the poster form and taken a pic of that i think it's an anime but don't know and it seems to be in the other vols too but i want to get it if i can or some more pic ^^ btw anyone know where to find the anime D.C.S.S and the other one with the simular name D.C da kapo i think it's called not very good at japanese thou i soon will be ^^
D.C. is Da Capo, and D.C.S.S. is Da Capo Second Season. They need to be watched in that order, or you will be very, very confused. Infomation about the two series can be found here D.C. and here D.C.S.S. There are also threads for each series in the AnimeSuki Fansubs forum, but since both series finished airing some time ago they would be full of spoilers for someone just starting out. Read at your own risk.

Both series are currently unlicensed, and torrents are listed on Animesuki here D.C. and here D.C.S.S.
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 10:01   Link #1105
darkasura

cool thanks for that ^^
darkasura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 13:27   Link #1106
KelpieAr

HI, i remember when i was small i always watch this soccer anime on tvb i think its called 足球少子 (jok kau siu ji - soccer boy?) i was wondering wats the japanese/english name of it and is there torrents for it.......thxxx oya I THINK IT WAS BROADCAST ON TVB AROUND 1990-1996(NOT THE ENTIRE TIME BUT DURING TAT TIME) HOPE TAT HELPS
KelpieAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 19:22   Link #1107
CelesAurivern
Mein Kampf :D
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelpieAr
HI, i remember when i was small i always watch this soccer anime on tvb i think its called 足球少子 (jok kau siu ji - soccer boy?) i was wondering wats the japanese/english name of it and is there torrents for it.......thxxx oya I THINK IT WAS BROADCAST ON TVB AROUND 1990-1996(NOT THE ENTIRE TIME BUT DURING TAT TIME) HOPE TAT HELPS
I THINK TATS CAPTAIN TSUBASA
CelesAurivern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 23:58   Link #1108
jpwong

Hey, can anyone ID this one for me?

Last edited by jpwong; 2006-09-02 at 02:03.
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 00:10   Link #1109
DEvok

there are these old anime series that id like to ask, and if there are any torrents?

1st anime-
one about this red hair high school girl who meets some yellow tiny pig that came from space, game her like some magical item that transforms her into some super pig, "the pigs pink witha cape" i think the anime's called borrin, borin or something.

2nd anime-
its about this dog, its white with a black eye, it causes alot of trouble with this girl, girl lives with her dad bold guy, and his dad has some kind of servant who always wears sunnys, kinda like a gangster.
DEvok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 01:03   Link #1110
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEvok
1st anime-
one about this red hair high school girl who meets some yellow tiny pig that came from space, game her like some magical item that transforms her into some super pig, "the pigs pink witha cape" i think the anime's called borrin, borin or something.
You are talking about Ai to Yuuki no Pig Girl Tonde Buurin. Funny show. Wish I could see more of it fansubbed.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 01:41   Link #1111
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
2nd anime-
its about this dog, its white with a black eye, it causes alot of trouble with this girl, girl lives with her dad bold guy, and his dad has some kind of servant who always wears sunnys, kinda like a gangster.
This one?

Heisei Inu Monogatari Bow
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=1775
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 08:55   Link #1112
DEvok

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
This one?

Heisei Inu Monogatari Bow
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=1775
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
You are talking about Ai to Yuuki no Pig Girl Tonde Buurin. Funny show. Wish I could see more of it fansubbed.

thankyou!!! man how did you guyz know it straight away? lol, but are there any torrents for these, and are they licencesd? i have em in chinese, bt the tapes pretty old, meh.
Old 2006-08-28, 09:07   Link #1113
DEvok

okays, heres another anime, something thats good.

very similar to saint saya,
2 blokesfrom earth wear summoned into heaven buy some god, Was a chick, to aid her in her war against evil solders and there king or something, the two guys where sucked up into the sky as they where having a champion ship at the stadium, both where best friends. all the ppl who where up in heaven, mostly the gaurds had a special weapon, when they said some weird word the transformed into that some type of armor, they also could turn that armor into a flying stucture thingy, kinda reminds you of tecknoman lol, if you dun know il try to dig up the tape and take some shots!
Old 2006-08-29, 08:30   Link #1114
Teppei
Lost in the Vortex

Quote:
okays, heres another anime, something thats good.
Tenku Senki Shurato? link

Last edited by Teppei; 2006-08-29 at 15:40.
Teppei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 10:32   Link #1115
DEvok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppei
Tenku Senki Shurato? link
yup thats it, that was a fast response, have you guys seen this b4? is there a torrent for this???
Old 2006-08-29, 19:18   Link #1116
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I've seen it on VHS and quite liked it. As for finding torrents for this, why don't you take a look at this nifty site called AnimeSuki. It's a great place to find torrents.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 00:36   Link #1117
Tabris

I need a sauce, whoever provides it to me gets one internets.

I've been on 4chan a lot recently (shoot me), just saw a thread with this:

SAUCE?

I believe it's Netrunmon from /b/ posts, but I can't trust them fully. Or it's a fan spoof. Either way, it's got me up in hives.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 02:04   Link #1118
jpwong

Hey, anyone know what this one is? I saw it on 2chan a couple of days ago

http://members.shaw.ca/jpwong/show.gif
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 08:44   Link #1119
-AR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong
Hey, anyone know what this one is? I saw it on 2chan a couple of days ago

http://members.shaw.ca/jpwong/show.gif
It's from Onegai My Melody ~Kuru Kuru Shuffle!~ episode 22.
-AR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 09:12   Link #1120
balthamos

Please tell me what this anime is

Can anyone please tell me the name of this anime/manga/pc-game? And I would really appreciate it if you could post up the torrents for the anime/manga if it is unliscensed.
The only clue I have on it is that she is drawn by Carnelian.
balthamos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel