AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-13, 02:21   Link #3261
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
You know that Mizore mousepad that was posted here a while ago. I think I saw it on cdjapan and it's something over 30 dollars. Did anyone actually bought it?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 03:47   Link #3262
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

well i hope that human kid , dosent come back or anything and try and play the hero, Tsukune just needs to do something, and quite being a wuss about it...

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 09:47   Link #3263
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
I also believe that A-hole isn't human. No particular reason, just that if he is human then it would be too easy/boring.

I agree, every guy needs another guy to do guys stuff, like the guys they are.
Fortunately for you, this thread is at this moment perv mode: off, so you're not interrupting
He could be a powerful human or perhaps the priestess is not who she seems to be and is more tyrant controler of lives than a savior and what better way to control the people than making up prophecies
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 09:59   Link #3264
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just got a theory with A-hole. Since int he past chapters Mizore can create copies of individuals like herself and 2 ice clone Tsukune's. Is there any chance A-hole is a ice clone made by the snow priestess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
You know that Mizore mousepad that was posted here a while ago. I think I saw it on cdjapan and it's something over 30 dollars. Did anyone actually bought it?
If it comes out here locally or my friend gets a hold on that item. I'll buy it in a heart beat.
Old 2008-09-13, 11:28   Link #3265
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
For those who want Tsukune to have more guy friends- you may need to see more harems in order to realize that male leads pretty much never have any other close guy friends... well, maybe one, and I think that Hokuto was temporarily serving that role (dammit, he needs to come back)... otherwise, they usually have an older male they look up to as a role model of sorts, and the Bus Driver/Exorcist fill that role

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 12:13   Link #3266
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

True. Much as like Tenchi Muyo the teen male always ask advices from elder men.
Like Tenchi's granddad and father as seen in most harem animes. The only time in the same age bracket like Tsukune had a male friend is Gin. i.e. also Tenchi GPX where the new hero Yamada Seina gone to his senpai Tenchi the original/classic harem dude.
Old 2008-09-13, 13:37   Link #3267
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
For those who want Tsukune to have more guy friends- you may need to see more harems in order to realize that male leads pretty much never have any other close guy friends... well, maybe one, and I think that Hokuto was temporarily serving that role (dammit, he needs to come back)... otherwise, they usually have an older male they look up to as a role model of sorts, and the Bus Driver/Exorcist fill that role
Well I knew already that, I was just stating the "real life" truth . New fact to add to harem's definition: The male lead most times doesn't know what's it like to have a male friend

Apart from that, I was thinking in a small possibility that mister A-hole was Mizore's human ex-friend... well, just a thought.

Last edited by Deadwings; 2008-09-13 at 14:49.
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 19:36   Link #3268
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
True. Much as like Tenchi Muyo the teen male always ask advices from elder men.
Like Tenchi's granddad and father as seen in most harem animes. The only time in the same age bracket like Tsukune had a male friend is Gin. i.e. also Tenchi GPX where the new hero Yamada Seina gone to his senpai Tenchi the original/classic harem dude.
Of course, keep in mind that Tenchi Muyo is the greatest harem of all time, and I won't go into the reasons behind that, because there's quite a few and it would be OT

Also, the reason why the males usually don't have male friends- can lead to competion for harem possession, and you can't have that

Old 2008-09-14, 10:59   Link #3269
ellifeedn
Thinker

Good points all of you have on the guy friend thing. But I guess the main reason I wondered if Tsukune needed a guy friend is that he is still young and not quite a man yet so he needs someone to teach him what he needs to know.

Another topic: Other than Moka, do any of the other main characters have siblings?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 12:31   Link #3270
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Of course, keep in mind that Tenchi Muyo is the greatest harem of all time, and I won't go into the reasons behind that, because there's quite a few and it would be OT

Also, the reason why the males usually don't have male friends- can lead to competion for harem possession, and you can't have that
btw tenchi ends up with Ryoko. the First girl he meets.
Old 2008-09-14, 13:36   Link #3271
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
btw tenchi ends up with Ryoko. the First girl he meets.
That depends on which Tenchi you've been keeping up with. If you've had access to some of the later info, Tenchi's harem has gone thorough 'confusing-as-hell revisions' and his first actual child is a red-head... But I digress.

Edit: Ignore the 'red-head' part.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2008-09-15 at 08:21.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 14:08   Link #3272
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Tenchi has a child? Canonically?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 14:51   Link #3273
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Good points all of you have on the guy friend thing. But I guess the main reason I wondered if Tsukune needed a guy friend is that he is still young and not quite a man yet so he needs someone to teach him what he needs to know.

Another topic: Other than Moka, do any of the other main characters have siblings?
no other characters have siblings, unless they are like Kokoa, and were hidden, and will appear later...

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 14:55   Link #3274
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Tenchi has a child? Canonically?
Yep. Read here

Be grateful - it took me all of 45 minutes to find luckily. Anything else and it would have taken 45 days...: lol
Old 2008-09-14, 15:38   Link #3275
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post

... for being taught on how to be a guy, that's usually done by the one the guy looks up to, but more often than not... the women teach the guy how to be a man

Old 2008-09-15, 07:20   Link #3276
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Yep. Read here

Be grateful - it took me all of 45 minutes to find luckily. Anything else and it would have taken 45 days...: lol
have you even seen Tenchi In love 2?
Old 2008-09-15, 07:21   Link #3277
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Speaking of children. Wonder what will future child will be? Since Tenchi has a kid canonically in the Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki and spin offs like the movie Daughter of Darkness and even maybe the TM universe.

Will we see a future daughter/son of Tsukune in the future? That can hint who will Tsukune future girl might be or maybe he'll have 6 since he impregnated them all lol

But unlike Tenchi who he first kissed another girl, here in R+V we see one of Tsukune's harem girls been kissed by another man.
Old 2008-09-15, 07:55   Link #3278
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

back from a short vacation... good to see there are some good discussions going on

About the man being a youkai or not, i'm making no attempt to predict what he is but him being a just a human could solve the issue with Tsukune fighting even though his lock is still damaged so he could do it without vampire powers (i know most of you would hate that) if the story is going for a guy vs guy battle.

As for Tsukune having a guy friend, the most important thing is he would have to be popular with girls as well so he's not intimidated by Tsukune's harem. To me Gin is that already and somewhere in the future i see him giving good advice to Tsukune because even though he's just messing around most of the time when it's down to serious buisness Gin changes for the better as seen often enough.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 08:28   Link #3279
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune already have unnatural strength without going vamp. Just as Moka is still abnormally strong even when sealed. Remember when Tsukune was trying to quench his thirst by drinking a lot of water, but was frustrated that he wanted to bite Moka and hitted the wall causing damage to it?

Also, when he was trying to get his cousin away from danger running super fast while carrying her.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 15:47   Link #3280
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I wonder if the vampire blood is awakening in him at that time...We dunno since Tsukune is half human now.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire