AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2020-11-08, 13:24   Link #41
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Thank goodness that against swarm of monsters is sent adequate number of adventurers. It would be terrible if there weren't enough chearleaders...
It's the nature of this kind of show. I have yet to see one that manages the fine art of giving the protagonist something special while still having the natives of the world be genuinely useful.
arkhangelsk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-08, 16:06   Link #42
Huh...?

Truthfully, compared to the previous episodes, Episode 06 felt quite lacking and rushed.
And the "too much" focus on Ryoma felt really unneeded, especially compared to the plot covered in the Manga, which while did focus on Ryoma a lot, atleast allowed other characters to shine as well (even background arc specific characters).

Also they totally cut-out a lot of plot part, especially the changes to MC's mentality.
In the Anime, in EP06, MC mentions that his mentality is still same as that of when he was on Earth, but the Manga plot begs to differ on that part around this time of plot.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-10, 14:29   Link #43
Itlandm
Porcupine

Episode 6: Goblin Slayer by the grace of the gods!
That ending though.
In the end, he still does not understand humans at all. He really should have talked with the gods before making a decision like that. This is bound to be quite painful for them, and probably not too good for him either.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-16, 20:31   Link #44
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Well, now we've gotten the bit mentioned before, about Ryoma reverting and bit by bit going from a grown man in a kid's body to a normal eleven-year-old boy with memories of being an older man.

One thing concerns me is, since apparently it won't be long before Eliaria departs, is she going to be gone for good or will she be a significant character again? And for that matter, is the opening a troll with its suggestion of romantic development? If anyone's read through to the current location of the WN/LN, please PM me: does the story reach a point where she returns, does she continue to be or eventually return to being a major character, and is there any suggestion of romance down the line?
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-22, 15:14   Link #45
grecefar

"Expensive food is not that good", true that.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-22, 15:19   Link #46
Decel

That party scene was a bit too long for my taste, wish there was an extra element to this episode.
Old 2020-11-23, 03:11   Link #47
Eater of All
NOM

All I can think about is how far Ryoma can exploit his slimes for automation. Can you teach a slime to cook? If each slime has limited "memory", maybe chain several slimes to perform a multi-step process. From what I can see, the slimes can already mow lawns, so rent them out to people as automatic lawnmowers. Or rent out cleaner slimes to clean floors (like a super advanced robovacuum). Given their ability to carry things, they can easily replace most manual labor that require transporting heavy items. This probably means that they can farm and grow food too. And they can hunt. This city can just be completely run on slimes. There are so many fascinating directions this can take: discontent from the labor class due to getting replaced by slimes, slimes obtaining greater sentience or evolving into new forms, rise of a dystopia where the human population dwindles as the slimes run everything....
Old 2020-11-23, 22:37   Link #48
Itlandm
Porcupine

Humanity has declined - slime edition!

I would totally watch a show with that premise. Reminds me of the original premise of Magnus Robot Fighter, where humans had become completely dependent on robots for the simplest of tasks.
Old 2020-11-28, 05:52   Link #49
SidVicious
Anime addict

Ops...wrong thread.
Old 2020-11-29, 13:26   Link #50
arkhangelsk

Didn't get much further these past two weeks than basically just showing off some new characters (workers).
arkhangelsk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-02, 16:06   Link #51
Itlandm
Porcupine

Yeah, that was pretty slice of life. Interesting to see how his groups of new hires seem to be patterned on different nations of Earth though. And there was something odd about ojousama's reaction, how she seemed to hide a disappointment during her conversation with him. Was she disappointed that he did not need to rely on her? That was how it appeared to me. If there are only a few more episodes and she is going away to a magic academy, I wonder why they keep having her appear.
Old 2020-12-02, 21:55   Link #52
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
Yeah, that was pretty slice of life. Interesting to see how his groups of new hires seem to be patterned on different nations of Earth though. And there was something odd about ojousama's reaction, how she seemed to hide a disappointment during her conversation with him. Was she disappointed that he did not need to rely on her? That was how it appeared to me. If there are only a few more episodes and she is going away to a magic academy, I wonder why they keep having her appear.
well its obvious which she is "in love with him", i feel which probably not on this season but we gonna get a sort of time skip and we gonna see him a little "big", and we gonna get in gold old until they meet again and we see her "on her later teenager" "bijin" look, but the mc gonna still too much oblivion and busy being "praised" and worshiped by the whole world, it's too much for him to be able to notice anything aside all the prised and worship around him and his "perfect world and work, where everything is bright and shiny and my little poneis and caring bears walk together singing all days on his own heaven paradise and to be fair this is the most "unique thing about this isekai" because while the mc is iop as hell and could one shot any demon lord, he is not praised because he is the perfect hero but because everyone "just love and want to support" him at any cost just because he is the "more nice and kind kid ever in the world.
Old 2020-12-15, 11:58   Link #53
grecefar

It's pretty cool that the family are OP too, the duke taming a leader dragon and the wife is a tamer of little fenrir + 100 wolves species. Like ryoma said he has quantity but they have quality, and duke is a a hard cheater like him with his dragons.
Old 2020-12-15, 13:35   Link #54
Magewolf

I thought they had backed themselves into a corner when they had already made it to the taming pond by only half way through the episode but they managed to turn it around and succeeded in not having anything happen this episode anyway.
Magewolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-20, 22:28   Link #55
Decel

Geh, what an uneventful ending. Disappointing episode.
Old 2020-12-20, 23:29   Link #56
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I'll ask again now that this is over. Does anyone know if there is any development later on between Ryoma and Elia? Like, is there romantic development in the future in the series, ON or WN? I don't mind if you PM me about it, I just want to know if all the ship teasing goes somewhere.
Old 2020-12-21, 19:03   Link #57
Itlandm
Porcupine

Well, that was an enjoyable fluffy isekai story. I wish it could just go on and on, but I realize these anime are just samples to promote the source material. As such, there is unlikely to be more seasons: If it succeeds in promoting the novels, the readers will already know the story before a second season could be aired. And if it does not promote the novels, it would be considered a failure. Oh well, I hope there will be a different fluffy isekai series next year.
Old 2020-12-21, 20:12   Link #58
BWTraveller
Born to ship

It's not quite that bad. True, the publishers aren't likely to let an anime be aired continuing up to the end of what's currently available, but if there's enough material we could get another season or two, and eventually after it finishes they might go all the way if they think it'll get enough interest. Unlikely, but not entirely hopeless.

On another note, I didn't see any LN or WN threads. Is there one?
Old 2020-12-21, 20:50   Link #59
grecefar

This was nice, too much ryoma ass kissing but nice overall, the slime gift would’ve been more touching if he told her that those two slimes were the firsts one he made contract to.

I think in novelupdates in the reviews you can find some spoiler, is like that in most wn and ln.
Old 2020-12-21, 21:34   Link #60
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
the slime gift would’ve been more touching if he told her that those two slimes were the firsts one he made contract to.
Is that even possible? A slime doesn't have children, it splits and becomes two slimes, then four. I'm not sure you can really say one of the split pair is the "parent", so can you really say any particular slime is his "first" slime, unless said slime never got enough nutrients to divide?