AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-10-02, 18:46   Link #61
bstyun

I think she would blame nishino as well(because pimp paid more attention to him than to her) and proceed to hunt him down, fail and then get herself involved with the underground
bstyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-02, 20:15   Link #62
Velox0blivio

Spoiler for Spoilers for the Assassin and yandere girl:
Velox0blivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-02, 21:47   Link #63
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velox0blivio View Post
Spoiler for Spoilers for the Assassin and yandere girl:
Wait that's the ending for her?

How unsatisfying.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-02, 21:49   Link #64
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Wait that's the ending for her?

How unsatisfying.
I have a feeling that's the running theme here. All things considered, this is a poor man's Mob Psycho 100. Does things ever look up for Nishino?
Old 2019-10-03, 00:25   Link #65
Velox0blivio

To be fair, she was pretty minor in the story. She... really didn't do much the entire story except the starting part and being yandere. Maybe she'll get a major part as the story goes on? Nishino sometime tries to talk to her though... like 2-3 lines... lol
Old 2019-10-07, 22:16   Link #66
CNine
Inactive Member

Gabriel-chan is such a nice girl������
"Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, mayonnaise for mayonnaise"
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-16, 15:21   Link #67
VooXoo

Wuw....Rose lost it, for her self survival instinct to make her stop trying to kill pimp it must be superior to her yandere factor.
Very interesting, I was trying to guess MC power but from the latest TL chapter it looks like he himself have no idea what basis is working on and just thinks of it as magic.
So it could be magnetism, air or atmosphere control, barrier making or limited telekinesis, not making it clear means him discovering what it is could cover a future arc.
The fact he was unable to make a soft wall against Shizumu could be because he goes with feelings when using it and then fine control is harder.
I know that the nature of his power is not really important inthe story, just him having it and being the top of the underworld, but is the kind of thing that catches my interest.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-29, 00:25   Link #68
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Is there harem, is there snusnu?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-29, 07:06   Link #69
Velox0blivio

It's probably Harem, but no snusnu yet.
Old 2019-11-03, 07:47   Link #70
VooXoo

Is hard to call harem, only 1 girl is really after him, everybody else wants to get close for personal gain or have nothing to do with him (pity that rockstar is a dude) for now, wonder if we'll see one of the womens that made him distrust everyone in the underground world or they got killed when he realized, when there is snusnu is not for the MC.
New arc was weird, I guess the author made it for a possible anime? Instead of Normal resolving the problem with a wave of his hand it was some action part from a spy movie.
And the author even came up with MC not knowing the basis of his power and even calling it magic, and it can freeze stuff now, I still believe is related to air or atmosphere control but it could still be changed to something else so I'll stop thinking about it, is a semi-deus ex machina until further info.
Old 2019-11-03, 11:14   Link #71
Nymene

When I started this thread I intended to type Shounen instead but a typo error caused me to forget the u
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-05, 08:13   Link #72
Velox0blivio

Both Loli wants him though, with prez on the maybe side for now in WN. I guess we'll have to wait for a third confirmation before calling it a harem....
Old 2019-11-05, 09:56   Link #73
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Why Nishino so ugly tho?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-05, 15:00   Link #74
Amelgar

^ He's not ugly he's "normal". Though sometimes the situation does imply that's the same as being ugly...
Amelgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-06, 08:09   Link #75
VooXoo

I guess he would be like the green afro background character in Saiki appearance wise.
The real problem is that he refuses to not behave as a hardcore stereotype and rarely changes expression, add to that he being a loner for the majority of his time in school and that is why he is seen so badly.
Pimp and Rose sabotage when he had just started to try make some memories just made the situation worse.
The cherry on top is the classroom/school being full of assholes and sheeps.
Old 2019-12-02, 08:15   Link #76
VooXoo

A month without updates is a pain, but the TL did made all the 3rd volume in a short time, maybe they are working for a xmas batch or busy in RL, is enought if they didn't forget about it.
Manga got a new chapter too, got to the profit thief arc, it looks different, maybe changed for making it shorter or because the class bashing was too much for the editor.
Old 2019-12-22, 14:12   Link #77
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

New book in 3 days.
Preview out btw.
Old 2019-12-26, 07:45   Link #78
IndexOfIdeas

who did the papacon girl saw doing it with her father if im right this scene turns her into a lesbian

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-30, 05:38   Link #79
VooXoo

Lesbian cyborg turned that way as childhood shock of seeing her beloved father getting some love? What a backstory, instead of just making her love other girls as her setting.
Old 2019-12-30, 20:57   Link #80
IndexOfIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Lesbian cyborg turned that way as childhood shock of seeing her beloved father getting some love? What a backstory, instead of just making her love other girls as her setting.
no this is about the gal girl who nishino thought is non virgin but turns out a pure girl instead who has father complex

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, mc with mob face, mc with special powers, underestimated mc, yandere main heroine