Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-07-23, 15:52   Link #41
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
If you guys are that interested in silly laws, visit this page and or google for "silly laws"
BWAHAHAH, that is hullarious. it looks like some of these laws were created just to mock women, like the one about women aren't allowed to drive unless a man is in front of the car waving a red flag to warn the women of other cars and pedestrians. XD
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 20:08   Link #42
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogo_Pogo
After that i bet that they will want to carry babies too?
No. Before then they will start trying on womens panties and wait until technology makes it possible for men to give child birth. Yeah, you read it right.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 20:22   Link #43
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

There was an experiment to find a way to make man pregnant, they talked about it on tv once and they where showing image from the film where the dear California governor was pregnant... Does someone remember that movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Could it be that you have a low self esteem just because you are a woman? You know, not every man thinks that women are inferior in these days.
Not every man, but there is still ones who think that it is true. I do not have low seflesteem because i'm a woman, just watching the world around me makes me realise that the equality that feminist fight for is not there yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro
Upon first reading the thread title, I'd thought it was a sequal to Mel Brooks' Men in Tights
With Robin Hood? God that movie was so funny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracken33
BTW Yogo werenīt you the one arguing against nudity in the fanservice topic?
I complaint a lot in this type of subject, i just hate seing fanservice. I just can't stand the fact that anime should have those type of things in it. It disturb me more when the anime in question have a story that i find interesting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracken33
a really alien thought at least to me.
Alien... is what i think i am because i just can understand the world in wich i live.
Yogo_Pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 20:44   Link #44
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
i think its can be really stylish on certain people. but some people can look awful in them. straight or not i dont think people should call men gay for this.

also some goths have them really big ones with the chains and everything and they look really cool for a goth! hehe
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 06:11   Link #45
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogo_Pogo
Not every man, but there is still ones who think that it is true. I do not have low seflesteem because i'm a woman, just watching the world around me makes me realise that the equality that feminist fight for is not there yet.
You know, if it stays like that, women will never get equal rights. The big difference between the 60s in which they acquired a lot of rights and today where the progress is very slow is that they were a big and united group striving for the same goal whereas today, feminists are few and split up into different subgroups of feminism. Why is that? I think because the women think they already have achieved their goal in getting equal rights - which is blatantly false - or they don't care. If it bothers you that much, Yogo, become a feminist yourself and do not rely on others ^_^.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 08:29   Link #46
Bracken33

Quote:
Those men are numb nuts imho, and numb nuts will never completely go away.

Legally we should almost have equality.
But in reality societies take time to change.
Nevertheless Iīm confident we will see further improvements for women in the future.
Imho we have already made a lot of progress in many countries. Was there ever a better time for women to live in human history then today?

Also I have another reason for not wearing a skirt.
I have the tendency to fill my trouser pockets to the max with stuff.
Skirts normaly donīt have pockets so I also would have to wear a handbag. I am even more reluctant to do this .
Bracken33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 09:52   Link #47
Chanterelle
Thermodynamics > me

Skirts have pockets, at least my school skirt does, and it can contain my handphone with its accessories and my wallet.
It's the only skirt I wear so I'm not too sure about it though...maybe there're two kinds, one with pockets and one without.
Chanterelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 11:05   Link #48
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
BWAHAHAH, that is hullarious. it looks like some of these laws were created just to mock women, like the one about women aren't allowed to drive unless a man is in front of the car waving a red flag to warn the women of other cars and pedestrians. XD
Hmm... it's illegal to wear lipstick in public in Columbia, Missouri.
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 11:17   Link #49
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbsy
straight or not i dont think people should call men gay for this.
OMG I hope people don't misunderstand the comment I made earlier >.< I can't even remember what I meant to say. It came out totally wrong! I've seen those goth skirts too, they can look nice on some people.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 12:01   Link #50
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
meh i cant remember what you wrote too....i was just writing my view!
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 12:41   Link #51
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Send a message via ICQ to AkihaTohno Send a message via AIM to AkihaTohno
It's not up to me to decide what people wear. If some man wants to wear skirt, what business is it of mine?
AkihaTohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 14:05   Link #52
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Incidentally I actually know a dude that sports a manskirt. His girlfriend is desired by god himself. She's one of those centerstage dancers during concerts. The ones that get more attention than the artists

So that's kind of an "in your face I can do anything and get away with it" from his part
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 14:08   Link #53
indicatoto101

Quote:
It's not up to me to decide what people wear. If some man wants to wear skirt, what business is it of mine?
Ditto. If everyone would have this attitude, so many great things would've been accomplished already. I find it annoying how strangers care what other stranger do to themselves, as long as they hurt noone, power to them.
indicatoto101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 09:37   Link #54
Briareos

Yes, what did ever happen to the golden rule?

Treat others the way you'd want to be treated.

Briareos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 12:20   Link #55
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briareos
Yes, what did ever happen to the golden rule?

Treat others the way you'd want to be treated.

Does the golden rule apply to those people with extreme 'give me pain' fetishes?
Old 2004-07-26, 12:58   Link #56
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Does the golden rule apply to those people with extreme 'give me pain' fetishes?
Whoa. That's kinda scary to think about... masochists can do some pretty scary things to themselves, and whoever wants to play along....

Quote:
Exactly. Golden rule says he gives me the testicle clamps :P ... but I don't want 'em ... or do I?
Eeouch! I'm rollin' on the ground in pain just thinkin' about it....

Last edited by Forsaken102; 2004-07-26 at 14:21. Reason: Not wasting webspace.
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 13:38   Link #57
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Exactly. Golden rule says he gives me the testicle clamps :P ... but I don't want 'em ... or do I?
Old 2004-07-26, 20:31   Link #58
junko
model bliss

*shivers* You had to mention testicle clamps, didn't you?

In other news . . .
there's a guy at my school who wears a kilt. I've never spoken to him, nor do I know his name, but, for some reason, I get the feeling he's a "Bob".

Yeah, I thought that was relevant.
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 20:44   Link #59
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junko
*shivers* You had to mention testicle clamps, didn't you?

In other news . . .
there's a guy at my school who wears a kilt. I've never spoken to him, nor do I know his name, but, for some reason, I get the feeling he's a "Bob".

Yeah, I thought that was relevant.
Oi! There's nothing wrong with kilts... as long as he's wearing something under it.

I have a kilt, only wear it to formal family gatherings, but I have one none the less.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 21:45   Link #60
junko
model bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
Oi! There's nothing wrong with kilts... as long as he's wearing something under it.

I have a kilt, only wear it to formal family gatherings, but I have one none the less.
Eh? I never said there was anything wrong with kilts and such. And as to there being something under his kilt, I really wouldn't want to look. He looked kind of creepy.

Hey, you should post a picture of you in your kilt. Or maybe you should post a picture of your thighs in your kilt. Either way, pictures are damn good.

Heh, I'm going to milk this thigh thing for all it's worth.
junko is offline   Reply With Quote