AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-09-09, 06:39   Link #45881
demino_hellsin
That one guy

She a chance... two of them to be exact and they are quite big...
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 07:29   Link #45882
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Finally done with the Premonition!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 07:46   Link #45883
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Right out the gate better command of the language. I know its hard as a secondary or tertiary at such a young age, but keep working on it okay?
Old 2013-09-09, 07:50   Link #45884
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Thanks! Couldn't do it without you guys!

Might add a "Wecome" and "Rin v.s Ran, or Sweet Sour Pork v.s Ramen".

Last edited by Fireminer; 2013-09-09 at 08:57.
Old 2013-09-09, 21:37   Link #45885
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Finally found a way to incoporate OOO Element! - Ichika as a Test Tube child whom was made from Oda Nobunaga's DNA!

No more Incest Guilty, Oh Yeah!

Last edited by Fireminer; 2013-09-10 at 01:07.
Old 2013-09-10, 04:30   Link #45886
DarkJak2050

A crossover with Naruto.

Sky Dimension Knight
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 04:36   Link #45887
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

OOO? I say an IS piloted by a Masai princess using animal fighting emulation Shido Fuyuki style, just preloaded into the IS BUS system.
Old 2013-09-10, 05:39   Link #45888
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

You know my rule: No OC!

125+ Combinations (normal color and purple), not to mention the Orange, Tamashii,... That is quite overkill.

Last edited by Fireminer; 2013-09-10 at 06:57.
Old 2013-09-10, 07:02   Link #45889
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
I have my own code when it comes to OC usage in IS universe:
- Business personalities
- Random technician
- Random terrorist
- staff
- military

EDIT: Speaking of OCs, can anyone keep it to in a draft first? because I`ve read fanfics about them and I can say they`re Gary Stu/ Mary Sue because 'they come from our dimension(aka real life. REALITY) and got transported into anime series. That`s the poor excuse of author making a fanfic like that and I can say they`re waste.

Oh a 1500+ pages already? I`m planning to write Naruto crossover(the pairings well just look at my ff.net profile for more info) featuring good Akatsuki during my Sem break(Yeah take that!)

Last edited by Silver-Throne; 2013-09-10 at 08:12. Reason: Readjusted the point. To make things clear, no problem right?
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 07:05   Link #45890
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
Speaking of OCs, can anyone keep it to themselves? because I`ve read fanfics about them and I can say they`re Gary Stu/ Mary Sue because 'they come from our dimension(aka real life. REALITY) and got transported into anime series. That`s the poor excuse of author making a fanfic like that and I can say they`re waste.
- Thank you. I'll remember never to post my OC fics here ever again because my fics are full of crap.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 07:15   Link #45891
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post

125+ Combinations (normal color and purple), not to mention the Orange, Tamashii,... That is quite overkill.
Quote:
- Business personalities
- Random technician
- Random terrorist
- staff
- military

Speaking of OCs, can anyone keep it to themselves? because I`ve read fanfics about them and I can say they`re Gary Stu/ Mary Sue because 'they come from our dimension(aka real life. REALITY) and got transported into anime series. That`s the poor excuse of author making a fanfic like that and I can say they`re waste.

Oh a 1500+ pages already? I`m planning to write Naruto crossover(the pairings well just look at my ff.net profile for more info) featuring good Akatsuki during my Sem break(Yeah take that!)
read the thread title and realize how inane your requests are. if you want to avoid them please make a new thread yourselves. or have the admin change the title of this one.
Old 2013-09-10, 07:37   Link #45892
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
read the thread title and realize how inane your requests are. if you want to avoid them please make a new thread yourselves. or have the admin change the title of this one.
What I`m talking about is other fanfics in other series meaning non IS . I already read that thread title and I`m not the kind of idiot who does not read the titles before scanning the contents(Here`s a free good advice : Please remember that because it help us in deals, school work and college). No offense mate because I know you feel somewhat a bit offended from what I said.

If you only were to take a look at my ff.net profile, you should have seen other categories there/ The other fanfic categories.

@Fireminer, OCs are allowed here as long as it`s not Gary Stu/Mary Sue(maybe likeable are counted in the list?). My early OC post in this thread contain overpowered IS( don`t blame me, I`m just trying to grasp the concepts. and I misunderstood it :P)
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 07:49   Link #45893
demino_hellsin
That one guy

here's some advice of my own since I did the same mistake once: "Try being more specific."(also helpful in school, work and contracts)

This is the internet where sarcasm doesn't always translate right. That means your ire doesn't always translate right either. If you just randomly type out statements which are easily misinterpreted then that's bad writing right there.
Old 2013-09-10, 07:53   Link #45894
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Now now, please not make it a ruckus, will you!

Second take on Ichika's armor:

- Name: Ryukki.

- Appearance: A mix of Armed Hibiki armor, Den-O Sword Form shoulder, Faiz arms and legs. Helmet similar to Kugga Ultimate, but use a V-Visor.

- Material: Sol Metal and Lunar Foam.

- Generator: Psion and Anti-Psion Twin Fusion Reactor. Might connect with the M-Bus for extra fuel.

- Weapon: M(adoka)-Katana (Armed Saber, but with a longer and laser-edge blade), L(aser)-Cannon (3-barrels Deneb Cannon, pop-out type), B(eam)-Nodachi, P(sion)-Blaster (Delta Blaster), S(lash)-Harken.

- System:

+ Clock Up: Fusion Psion with Anti-Psion for an immensive amount of energy which then used for near lightspeed movement. Only last 7 seconds.

+ Exceed Charge (Overdrive Mode): The same principle with Clock Up, but the pure energy was then use in conjunction with Iridium, thus create a red substance (Tachyon). Only avaliable when Ryukki is connecting with M-Bus. In this mode, his stats are three times stronger. The Clock Up could last for 13 secs. After that, Space and Time disoritation will appear.

- High Sensetivity and Healing Rate: Effects of Psion to Ichika's body.

- M-Bus: A state-of-the-art sattelite with its own Psion Reactor. Using to assistance Ryukki with communication, surveillance and awakening of Exceed Charge.

- Vehicle: Draggredder.
Old 2013-09-10, 07:53   Link #45895
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
- Business personalities
- Random technician
- Random terrorist
- staff
- military

I use ORIGINAL CHARACTERS because I intend to do something that I cannot use any of the CCs for, or else I'd use CCs instead. Occam's Razor, if you will.

Very often, the ORIGINAL CHARACTERS are off having an adventure of their own, while the CCs are shackled by the author to a braindead harem setting.

If you see my writing, its always "set in the same universe" with some cameos from canon characters. That's why I use ORIGINAL CHARACTERS, because the IS CCs don't make much sense in my story.

In a different universe, there may be more interaction. Like Kha and Natsu teaming up to go save an OC tsundere in distress. Or Heinryoh interacting with his 13th Squad vice captain because he's trying to steal some Soul Society technology. Or Cayenne of the Niflem hitting on Fate Testarossa and getting completely friendzoned.

But in Fate/Rank Strange, its a complete Holy Grail War with just the rules. The characters and the city are all original. And in IS, where the author just flat out SQUANDERS the brilliant setting and character settings, I've: 1) created a OC-mostly story, with plans to hijack canon into AU and 2) flat-out rebooted canon as Meister Babylon's The Infinite Stratos (2013) like a hollywood movie, using canon characters in a way that makes me happy, and have an OC-centric spinoff for that reboot to explore the rebooted world better.

It all depends on what I want to do with my story.

But I've been in the business of fic writing long enough to not have a Stu/Sue. And since relentlessflame has so decided to keep OC and pure fics together, I'm staying right here.
Old 2013-09-10, 07:56   Link #45896
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
What I`m talking about is other fanfics in other series meaning non IS . I already read that thread title and I`m not the kind of idiot who does not read the titles before scanning the contents(Here`s a free good advice : Please remember that because it help us in deals, school work and college). No offense mate because I know you feel somewhat a bit offended from what I said.
There's just two ways to go at it, both sides have their points and while you do certainly mean no harm to this part of the IS fanfic community, the part that you posted

Quote:
Speaking of OCs, can anyone keep it to themselves?
in a thread that encourages OC creation and discussion is most certain to unconsciously invite less-than-pleasant attention from us. (And you didn't mention "non IS series" in the previous post, which kinda threw people off for a bit)

tldr: We just got ourselves a brief misunderstanding.

Everyone move along for now, aye?
Old 2013-09-10, 08:00   Link #45897
Eratas123

Nothing has changed at all: Except maybe an extra Naruto crossover :/
Old 2013-09-10, 08:01   Link #45898
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

What do you expect? It's almost the same people that regularly posts here, safe for Mr Fire over there who just dropped in recently from Muv-Luv side.
Old 2013-09-10, 08:02   Link #45899
demino_hellsin
That one guy

ERACHI!!!!! YOU'RE BAAAAAACK *aims for flying glomp*

@fire: In the words of Momotaros

"You really have no naming sense. No naming sense at all but... I guess it's okay."

Old 2013-09-10, 08:09   Link #45900
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quite a crazy brawler we have here, are we?

I am not going to repeat why I don't use OC - I usually screw up! Beside, it's much more appeal and efficiency (for me) to tinkling and swapping CC's role, personality,... But I want to ask: How many of you care about the detail when making an OC? Not something special, just a memorable habbit.

And no comment on Ryukki?

Oh, my twin brother hasn't drop out with Muv-Luv. It's just that my sister finally return from vacation with her laptop.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest