Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-06, 11:07   Link #21
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I hope for a True Harem in this one too like in the original. Not an OTP. But if it does go the OTP route, I'll still take it.
Yeah i hope for Harem route too, it would be very weird for me to see Elen not being together with Tigre. I like Mila(she's my 2rd or 3rd favorite member of Tigre's harem, after Elen and maybe Regin), but it would be bad if she was only one to get such treatment(Elen and Tigre in original story had to wait 13th Volumes to confess their love for each other, while here in 1st volume we already know that they have feelings for each other and did lews things together,)

Mila already got fanservice pack(and Main girl role), it would unfair if she took Tigre only for herself.

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-06 at 11:36.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-06, 16:45   Link #22
AndySimpson96

Considering they've already set the tone for Tigre and Mila I'll be surprised if it goes the full harem route again.
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 03:17   Link #23
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

It reminds me though, Titta is with Tigre in original series and she play a vital role due to her as a mediator between Tir Na Fal and Tigre. I wonder if on this series she will become Shrine Maiden?
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 05:57   Link #24
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
It reminds me though, Titta is with Tigre in original series and she play a vital role due to her as a mediator between Tir Na Fal and Tigre. I wonder if on this series she will become Shrine Maiden?
in Muozinel part there was Fortune Teller named Asia/Asji Dahaha/Dahaka(or maybe even Aisha) not sure which version of name is correct. who seems to be connected to Tir-Na-Fal(according to original google translation "Her purpose is to admire the goddess, Tir-Na-Fal, who controls night, darkness and death.") I wouldn't be surprised if she took Titta's role as mediator beetwen Tir-Na-Fal and Tigre
Old 2018-11-07, 06:05   Link #25
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@AndySimpson: It's still possible for it to go the True Harem route, though. It's up to Tigre if he wants a harem or not. Though he didn't seem to want it at first in the original series either, and he did it perhaps because of what Elen said in Volume 13 after they did "it".
Old 2018-11-07, 06:07   Link #26
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
in Muozinel part there was Fortune Teller named Asia/Asji Dahaha/Dahaka(or maybe even Aisha) not sure which version of name is correct. who seems to be connected to Tir-Na-Fal(according to original google translation "Her purpose is to admire the goddess, Tir-Na-Fal, who controls night, darkness and death.") I wouldn't be surprised if she took Titta's role as mediator beetwen Tir-Na-Fal and Tigre
The problem is Titta often prays at the temple everyday as she have a chance while this time was a Fortune Teller we deal with. Even that fortune teller was connected, she is not as close as Titta to Tigre. I do hope we can see Titta though since she is a main mediator and even offer Tigre a guidance to unlock the Black Bow power.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 08:08   Link #27
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
The problem is Titta often prays at the temple everyday as she have a chance while this time was a Fortune Teller we deal with. Even that fortune teller was connected, she is not as close as Titta to Tigre. I do hope we can see Titta though since she is a main mediator and even offer Tigre a guidance to unlock the Black Bow power.

Well, then we will have to wait for next volumes to give answer for our questions. For now we can get from translation of review only that

1:Titta serves Vorn Family "and has a favor with Tigre"(original google translation, it might mean that Titta likes Tigre? just like in OS)

2: Tigre consider Titta as little sister(i guess, it's the same as it was in OS in early volumes)

3: It's seems that it's know that Tigre and Mila like each other, making Titta's chance slim("Tigre thinks of Titta like a little sister.
As of now Tigre is a Mila's line, so it seems the possibility of capture to Titta is thin."
)

I hope Titta's role won't be reduced, but now we can only wait.
Old 2018-11-07, 15:25   Link #28
AndySimpson96

@Dragon true
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-08, 06:57   Link #29
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
Wait a second, are you telling me that the fortune teller actually worship Tir-Na-Fal? From what I know, in the original timeline, the Goddess of Darkness has no followers because of her notorious rivalry with the main god, according to one legend. Here, though, it seems at least there is a worshiper...outside either Brunish/Zhctedi lands. In what goal does the fortune teller has in mind for Tir Na Fal?

And speaking of Titta, regarding her role in this timeline, whilst her role as a maid still persists, it's rather surprising that nothing important involves her in this timeline aside from her loyalty for Titta. Also, did her role as a Shrine for Tir Na Fal stripped in favor for an aforementioned fortune teller?

Aside from both girls though, what does King Faron wants for Tigre to the point he had to visit Alsace himself? Because, from what I know about the King of Brune, he didn't much bigger role in the Original Timeline other than the fact that his breakdown for Regin's supposed death has triggered Brune Civil War, with the risen ambition from Thenardier and Ganelon as such. Now, without Ganelon, Brune Civil War never happened and King Faron is in his good shape. Does that mean Regin will never be bullied by another nobles at Nice?
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-08, 07:38   Link #30
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Wait a second, are you telling me that the fortune teller actually worship Tir-Na-Fal? From what I know, in the original timeline, the Goddess of Darkness has no followers because of her notorious rivalry with the main god, according to one legend. Here, though, it seems at least there is a worshiper...outside either Brunish/Zhctedi lands. In what goal does the fortune teller has in mind for Tir Na Fal?
in original time line, titta is follower of tirnafal though or all of alsace people are, without they realized it.

you could say that fortune teller more like a missionary, maybe tir-na-fal cult did exist in zhcted/brune but because it's not popular enough among people there and most people hated it cuz it's bad omen among people who talked about it, these follower were banished from there,so they took shelter outside brune/zhcted then spread it. besides, tirnafal has connection with demons and everything against main god so no wonder if fortune-teller has more knowledge about demons like in summary told
Old 2018-11-08, 07:45   Link #31
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post

And speaking of Titta, regarding her role in this timeline, whilst her role as a maid still persists, it's rather surprising that nothing important involves her in this timeline aside from her loyalty for Titta. Also, did her role as a Shrine for Tir Na Fal stripped in favor for an aforementioned fortune teller?

Aside from both girls though, what does King Faron wants for Tigre to the point he had to visit Alsace himself? Because, from what I know about the King of Brune, he didn't much bigger role in the Original Timeline other than the fact that his breakdown for Regin's supposed death has triggered Brune Civil War, with the risen ambition from Thenardier and Ganelon as such. Now, without Ganelon, Brune Civil War never happened and King Faron is in his good shape. Does that mean Regin will never be bullied by another nobles at Nice?

I'm not sure about Tir-Na-Fal part since nothing in review translation show about Titta being linked with Godness of Darkness.(maybe it will be showed in later volumes?) as far for Fortune-Teller

"She was the one who solved the seal of Rusalka.
It seems the purpose was to have Rusalka defeat the dragon prepared by Drekovich"

It seems that she was the one who freed Rusalka?

Quote:
I don't know if she actually worships Tir-Na-Fal(though, according to translation, Her purpose is to admire the goddess and that's only thing we got.) word "admire" probably should mean same as worship. maybe we will get more informations in next volumes

Quote:
Nothing was said about Regin, as for King Faron he visited Tigre to send him for mission to Zhcted as Liaison(Tigre was close to Vanadis). He also said that there was person(or group?) who was in touch(Collaboration?) with Muozinel. King Faron wants to change Brune so that Tigre 's bow(or all archers) is appreciated.

EDIT

I found also this part

Kurey was borrowed by him to assist the daughter called Aisha(i don't know if it's name of Fortune Teller) that the king of the previous generation had brought to the shrine maiden. - (Google Translation)

Since Militsa also achieved the purpose, I(she) decided to return.
I(she) advise that it is better for Mila to capture Tigre firmly before returning.
He advises me that if I feel relieved that my feelings are in line, I will be stuck sideways.
Is Mila aiming for Militsa too? I was to ask a question.

I answered that Militsa decided to be tied to a wealthy gentleman like Valentina.
Valentina who retired from the battle is married to the royal family and is building a happy family.
Tigre was taught the tradition of "Lord Marksman/Madan No Ou" from Militsa.
If it shoots with old tradition it surely got a bow hit from the goddess, shooting all enemies sharply, it seems he became king.

It seems that the black bow of Tigle is special in Militsa. (also google translation) I wonder if this might mean that Militsa is also interested in Tigre?

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-08 at 08:08. Reason: Part about "Shrine Maiden" and Militsa
Old 2018-11-08, 07:53   Link #32
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Is it possible that Regin won't fall for Tigre in this timeline? I wouldn't like that, though.

Anyway, I like what Faron is trying to do in this timeline. I'm in full support.
Old 2018-11-08, 08:07   Link #33
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Is it possible that Regin won't fall for Tigre in this timeline? I wouldn't like that, though.

Anyway, I like what Faron is trying to do in this timeline. I'm in full support.
To be honest, we don't know if Regin even exists(she might be replaced by other character or genderswaped) in this timeline.

Yeah, i also agree with King Faron decisions in this timeline.
Old 2018-11-08, 08:10   Link #34
DragonOsman
Dragon King

King Faron in the original series would a good person, too. He gave Tigre the title "Knight of the Moonlight" because he wanted him to marry Regin. The Knight of the Moonlight gets to marry the crown princess and become king after all.

Your additional info in your other post is interesting. Thanks for providing it. So maybe Militsa really will be in the harem as well.
Old 2018-11-08, 08:15   Link #35
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
King Faron in the original series would a good person, too. He gave Tigre the title Knight of the Moonlight because he wanted him to marry Regin. The Knight of the Moonlight gets to marry the crown princess and become king after all.

Your additional info in your other post is interesting. Thanks for providing it. So maybe Militsa really will be in the harem as well.
Yeah i agree with you on part that King Faron was good person and others parts(such as giving Tige the title Knight of ML and therefore right to marry Regin), but still i wouldn't be surpised if author wanted to change it.(i hope he won't).

I would like Tigre's harem to be same as it was in OS + new additions if possible

Mila
Elen
Regin
Liza
Olga
Sophia(Sophy?)
Lim
Titta
Militsa(new addition to Tigre's collection)

And maybe even more, he's supposed to be Harem King!
Old 2018-11-09, 02:50   Link #36
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Eh, he's already a Harem King with this. But I agree.

Isn't there a chance that some others of the Viralts may have chosen a different Vanadis here compared to the original series than just Esendeis? Just saying. Some of those you mentioned either may not exist in this series or just may not be Vanadis.
Old 2018-11-09, 03:56   Link #37
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Eh, he's already a Harem King with this. But I agree.

Isn't there a chance that some others of the Viralts may have chosen a different Vanadis here compared to the original series than just Esendeis? Just saying. Some of those you mentioned either may not exist in this series or just may not be Vanadis.
I should have also add Sasha, but we don't know if she is/is still Vanadis in this timeline.

As for Viralts choosing other Vanadis it's hard to answer this question since Militsa also become Vanadis in OS after Tina's death. We will have to wait for incoming volumes to find answers. but myself i would expect "core" of Vanadis to stay the same as it was OS(Is there reason to change it?).

Elen(already confirmed)
Mila(Main Girl of this series)
Liza
Olga
Sasha(if Author gave Roland and Militsa bigger role, i would expect Sasha to have more screentime in this timeline)
Sophy
Militsa(She seems to be part of main cast as well)

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-09 at 04:09.
Old 2018-11-09, 09:19   Link #38
GabKarol

Is there anything that says or hints that the fortune teller could be a demon?

Since if we follow the naming scheme for demons (aka mythical creatures) the fortune teller's name should be Azi Dahaka.
GabKarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-09, 09:25   Link #39
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@ThorPL123: Well, yeah, so far it's the same as in the original (though I didn't remember at all that Tina's successor in the original series, as well, was Militsa). Has Olga been shown already? And yeah, I agree about Sasha and Militsa.

@GabKarol: Yeah, she could be a demon. But I hope she isn't, since she seems kind of interested in Tigre from what Thor posted from spoilers (can be wrong, though, since it's Google Translator).
Old 2018-11-09, 10:00   Link #40
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabKarol View Post
Is there anything that says or hints that the fortune teller could be a demon?

Since if we follow the naming scheme for demons (aka mythical creatures) the fortune teller's name should be Azi Dahaka.
like drekavac which disguised as human, fortune teller might be a demon based on the name alone, azi dahaka. but there's differences here, most of demon in madan-verse are originated from slavic myth while azi dahaka comes from persian myth, so muozinel=persian.

so if fortune teller turn out to be demon, could it be considered as foreign-demon then?

why foreign people from muozinel take interest in tigre especially the bow while they obviously have different myth? damn, this is interesting how author will connect this things

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, spin-off