AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2007-01-19, 12:40   Link #661
marvelB

I still find it wierd that Luffy caught up with Lucci so soon... usually Luffy reaches the final boss once all the others finish their fights first...

And Kalifa.... yeah, she's a hot one, all right. It truly is no wonder that Sanji lost against her earlier. But I find it rather ironic that a chick who has a feminist attitude like her used such a method to beat the love-chef...

But Chopzilla was still the highlight for me. I loved seeing how easily he smacked around Kumadori like that. You don't mess with Chopper when he's trippin' on Rumble!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 13:48   Link #662
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Edit: nah, I better not say anything, just watch. ^^
Chuixupu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 09:58   Link #663
hi no ken Jebus

Spoiler for ep 294:
hi no ken Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 16:11   Link #664
Prolific

I have a question about episode 243.

Spoiler:
Prolific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 17:32   Link #665
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-21, 20:33   Link #666
monir
cho~ kakkoii

This was a pretty "Bleh!" episode, but my alarm bell should have gone off as soon as I saw HiNo starts his input on the episode with a "Hmm."

The animators are back to old trickeries as the episode 294 starts at 6:27. The rest of the episode is pretty much stretching a miniscule amount of story. There were even a few flashback squeezed into the episode. I suppose those tricks were necessary to give it a sense of "development." The episode, then, goes back and forth to show what is all the other characters are doing. In a couple of scene,

Spoiler:

I think it's about time One Piece takes another break, for the animators probably have run out of animated material. Not looking forward to next week episode...... is what I want to say, but the preview promises an end to

Spoiler for episode preview for 295:

There is no way I can miss the episode even if it turns out to be another stretchy-feely kind.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 03:44   Link #667
Chuixupu
Shikachu

The storyarc is finished in the manga, so they shouldn't be hurting too bad for stretching the story, I mean, now they can start working on that long ass filler arc after Enies Lobby. I bet that's where all the animators are.
Old 2007-01-23, 23:58   Link #668
Forever
Revealing the truth

Damn it Sanji was soaped everywhere isnt it! Even his crotch is shiny! For him, pain and pleasure do come together. Too bad the soap film looks quite tight, subdueing the growth in his crotch. That is so going to hurt....
Old 2007-01-24, 00:51   Link #669
Chuixupu
Shikachu

lol, there's something new I didn't need to think about. XD
Old 2007-01-24, 01:00   Link #670
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I suppose you didn't get the inclination when I was referring Sanji as a pervert!
Old 2007-01-24, 02:03   Link #671
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Well we all know Sanji is a pervert, I just wasn't thinking of such specifics as what kind of adverse effects Califa's soapy shell would have on his manhood XD
Old 2007-01-24, 02:15   Link #672
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Calipha subdues her opponent by her soapy caress! That info alone should have automatically fired up all the darkest of imagination, including why Sanji might have wanted to get beat up by Calipha. I said it before and will say it again, the manga readers tend to miss a lot of the nuances just by browsing! Don't kill me.
Old 2007-01-24, 02:27   Link #673
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Anime or manga isn't the culprit here, some people just have a more active imagination while looking at them.
But see, I was just thinking of all the positive aspects of Sanji getting rubbed down from your post, but Forever reminded me of the possible bad side effects...other than the usual feeling "blue" from the rejection. Poor Sanji.
Old 2007-01-25, 12:26   Link #674
Forever
Revealing the truth

Ouch 294 animation seems poorer. Super long time-wasting tactics applied as well... Oh well at least lucci and luffy finally started fighting.

Is it just me or is Robin's breasts are more revealed in this ep? Did I got so bored in between that I went to think of some less important stuff...
Old 2007-01-28, 12:15   Link #675
hi no ken Jebus

This was leaps and bounds better than last week's

Spoiler for ep 295:
hi no ken Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 19:23   Link #676
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Well I finally got around to watching 294 and looks like I was spot on the money of the animation going to complete shit for this episode. But from the screens of 295 things thankfully look much better.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 20:49   Link #677
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Aside from episode 295 also starts around 6:00, there are no other resemblance to the last week's episode. The materials are funny, infuriating, exciting, and invigorating.

Funnies are the dialogues between Calipaha and Nami-chwan. As HiNo said, Calipha is so cute when she mistook Nami for Chopper. Not to mention, she is dashing. Actually, they are both dreamy.

More hilarity ensues when Zoro's talking sword presses it's nose on Zoro's cheek. Zoro deserves the scolding from his sword. How dare he misleads his sword!?

My only nagging problem with OP's action are those sound bytes from DBZ Toei brought over. Every time I hear them in occasions such as when they disappear, or when a punch connects, one just can't help but think about DBZ. Some of the familiar action doesn't help either. While I would like to enjoy Luffy and Lucci's duking it out, the limitation of the animation just pains me. Those faimiliar sound bytes just add to the misery. Bleh. At least, the comedy is constantly rich.

Btw, finally some relief for Sanji is on it's way he so sorely needs. Thank you chopper for sending down that tub full of cold water. You are a true nakama even when you are a 3-beast-sounding Gorrila. I'm also eagerly waiting for those moments when this ass gets a beating, preferebly in the hands of Robin. I'm talking about the buffon who pressed the den den mushi for the Buster Call whose I can't never remember.
Old 2007-02-03, 04:20   Link #678
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Spandam!
Old 2007-02-03, 07:26   Link #679
Climhazard
Funk Freed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuixupu View Post
Spandam!
Director of CP9 Spandam! as he likes to call himself
Climhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 12:53   Link #680
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuixupu View Post
Spandam!
Yeah, well, I don't want to remember his name. When will Robin become the wiser that whatever leverage this joker had on her, are no more as soon as he pressed that den den mushi. Give him a head butt or something since you can't use your power due to those special handcuffs. How much more can you take of this rolling-down-the-stairs as he kicks you, then steps on your head as you lie down wheezing and coughing, and taunts you about your silly ideas about the nakamas' coming to your rescue. Wise up girl! Don't let Toei/Oda milk your misery.

Infuriating, I tell you.