Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-02, 20:16   Link #1
james0246

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 435 Discussion

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
full spoiler is out, so here is the new thread (sorry for the delay)...

Quote:
-Riruka gives her explanation of how Fullbringing works, all the while torturing Ichigo with her stuffed animal. It seems that all you need is love...She then gives Ichigo 15 minutes to activate his fullbring abilities, or else...

-Ichigo dodges Riruka's "love" attacks (coming in the form of an evil stuffed pig), and asks for some hints. Riruka promptly calls him stupid (Riruka proves yet again why she is the best part of the current storyline...) for asking for advice concerning a power she has been using since birth. She then abandons Ichigo to his fate, going in search of some cookies...

-Ichigo, as he dodges the stuffed animal’s attacks, begins to wonder which object of his has the potential to be used to invoke his fullbring abilities...

-Riruka, nervously eating her treats, impatiently waits for Ichigo to fail or succeed. Chad then enters the room, and noticing Ichigo's predicament, tells Ichigo to use his Soul Society Badge...but it is too late, and Riruka's time limit is reached and her stuffed toy turns into a juggernaut...

Last edited by james0246; 2011-02-02 at 20:34.
Old 2011-02-02, 20:20   Link #2
kakakka

The full chapter is out...
Old 2011-02-02, 20:40   Link #3
neshru

So she's able to turn everything she's taken a liking to into something small enough to fit her doll house? Is it just me or that doesn't make any sense at all?
Old 2011-02-02, 20:55   Link #4
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

how is that a useful ability to have?
Old 2011-02-02, 21:05   Link #5
sayde

The best thing about this chapter for me is that it kind of-sort-of gave me *something* to look forward to next week. Because unless Kubo plans to stretch things out even more, he'll likely gain a new power up next chapter.
Old 2011-02-02, 21:19   Link #6
SamuiFuyu

So this is Visored Mk.II... Great...

Another group of people who act pretty much the same as the Visored, training Ichigo in about the same exact way for a new power that will probably be something similar to what we have already seen.

Use his Shinigami badge to use Fullbring... Why do I feel it wont be anything exciting...

Wait, this is Bleach, it'll be another 10 chapters before we move on...
Old 2011-02-02, 21:24   Link #7
Fran~
floating away...

No bewbs= Fail.
Old 2011-02-02, 21:26   Link #8
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Because she could shrink someone down and step on them?

Seriously though, I didn't think Kubo could pad this arc out anymore... troll'd by the master again.
Old 2011-02-02, 21:49   Link #9
Johnny
Working the bags...

So according to their explanation and workings of horseshit "Fullbring". Shouldn't Ichigo's sisters also have the ability to use horseshit "Fullbring" as well...?
Old 2011-02-02, 21:55   Link #10
Fran~
floating away...

Fullbring + Boobs = Epic
Old 2011-02-02, 22:05   Link #11
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

These chapters are getting more and more boring. And I don't think Kubo knows how Fullbring works. And giving it to Ichigo is stupid.
Old 2011-02-02, 22:29   Link #12
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

'Round, 'round, 'round we go. Where we stop, no one knows! Or something like that.

It's such a shame this series has been degraded so much. I think I'll be putting it on hold for a while.
Old 2011-02-02, 22:40   Link #13
Langus
Optimus Prime

Ichigo's fullbring will be Zengetsu.

You heard it here first!
Old 2011-02-02, 23:07   Link #14
unchecked

Inoue. Hairpin. 'nuff said.

Edit: Actually this may be a sign of good things to come. Now Kubo's got the chance to give Inoue and the characters in the human world more depth since he spent the last 300-ish chapters inside the spirit world.
Old 2011-02-02, 23:23   Link #15
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchecked View Post
Inoue. Hairpin. 'nuff said.

Edit: Actually this may be a sign of good things to come. Now Kubo's got the chance to give Inoue and the characters in the human world more depth since he spent the last 300-ish chapters inside the spirit world.
If the last arc had ended appropriately and we weren't doing the Shonen Shuffle® again, I'd agree.
Old 2011-02-02, 23:24   Link #16
Slayerx

Y'know, when they said that ichigo would have to use something important to him, or something that he always carried around with him, his badge was not the first thing I thought of... i thought of that little protection charm that his father gave to him ages ago. thinking about it, I can't help but feel like the charm would have been a bit more clever and significant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchecked View Post
There's also the fact that ichigo is currently weak and useless... which means the not AS weak and useless human characters are actually more useful than ichigo at this moment. Now Kubo just has to make use of them before ichigo goes back up to godly levels of strength

And so far...
he's got Chad doing the shopping
*sigh*
Old 2011-02-03, 00:45   Link #17
SeanQ

Didn't this group just complain about being miserable because of their stupid powers a few chapters ago...and now the girl is talking about love and doing fullbringer crap for the stuff she loves -_-
Old 2011-02-03, 00:47   Link #18
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
No bewbs= Fail.
Riruka gave permission and invited Ichigo into her box...c'mon, how is that not win?

>.>

<.<
Old 2011-02-03, 00:53   Link #19
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

So basically every one with power have fullbrings ? Wonder if Ishida will have one ?
Old 2011-02-03, 01:00   Link #20
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Loved this one you can't hate even the pacing picked up here. So interesting and so sweet with some action. I have re watching Bleach now my life has changed
Quote:
We had the disscusion on One manga basically
1, Get Enemy
2. Trap in Doll house
3. Make toys attack you
Quote:
Didn't this group just complain about being miserable because of their stupid powers a few chapters ago...and now the girl is talking about love and doing fullbringer crap for the stuff she loves -_-
It is more info on how Full bringining works really.
Orihime was attached to her pins for instance like this girl was attached to her doll house

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion