AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-06-16, 00:10   Link #1561
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
If Revival of F movie was not made and just adapted in anime, people might have hyped not much as this current arc, but still be hyping.
If this new Future Trunks arc was made into a movie, then I wonder how much more hype than the anime episodes?
If New Future Trunks arc movie were resulted for DISSAPOINTMENT like Revival of F does then the hype as good as dead.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 00:15   Link #1562
Sixth
Hu Tao

Actually I wonder how long is this arc going to be? How much stuffs that they can put into this arc considering that there is only one enemy to beat. U6 arc has multiple enemies and it took around 10 episodes to complete it ( I think)...and Frieza arc was rather short too, right?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 00:23   Link #1563
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Actually I wonder how long is this arc going to be? How much stuffs that they can put into this arc considering that there is only one enemy to beat. U6 arc has multiple enemies and it took around 10 episodes to complete it ( I think)...and Frieza arc was rather short too, right?
If Black has serious threat like Android Saga does then for fair can over 15 episodes.
Recently DBS has lost it touches, there barely any villains that left scar and threat like Z or GT does.
and this begun ever since Beerus introduction, i wouldn't count Gold Frieza arc the failure arc ever.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 00:39   Link #1564
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
It seems like you're jumping the gun regarding the amount of enemies..besides the fact we have no idea who Goku Black is or where he came from, there's the Green Kaioshin from the opening, whom we know nothing about. There seems to be a fair amount of things this arc is setting up and nothing was explained in the first episode, unlike the amount of information we got in the first one of Champa arc.
Judging by episode 47, the plot may even tie in with the multi universe tournament somehow.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 03:39   Link #1565
xellos2099

I wonder if existence of Goku Black is some kind god like entity, a "punishment" for using time travel. He seems to be hunting Trunk specifically. Like what Endless is in Rave Master.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 08:50   Link #1566
GDB

I'd say a good assumption on his current power level (which will obviously go up, either because he's been toying with Trunks for whatever reason or because he gets stronger when fighting strong people like Hit/etc) is somewhere around Fat Buu/SSJ3 Goku/Gotenks.

My basic reasoning is that, in the 13 or so years since we last saw Trunks, there's no logical reasoning for him to get weaker. Unlike Gohan/Kid Trunks/Goten, he's diligent and knows he's the last hope. So I reason that he continued to train like Vegeta did post-Cell Games. Whether he had a gravity chamber or not would change how efficiently he could train, but in 7 years Vegeta managed to hit SSJ2 (and took the Majin boost to bridge the gap from there to where Goku was).

Black has been hounding him for at least a year, so 12 years or so of normal training should have been enough for him to reach the SSJ2 threshold. Combine that with at least one Zenkai and he's got to be at LEAST Majin Vegeta's level of power.

Or power levels are BS in Super and they just won't care. But as a fan, I like to try to put the puzzle pieces together.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-17, 15:51   Link #1567
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Goku and Vegeta are going to get rekt...that is a far gone conclusion when it comes to new villains.

Also, Mai is dead...just accept that Toei trolled everyone with the promo art and including her in the OP. It's certainly not the first time a anime has included dead characters in their OPs when they're no longer in the show.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-17, 18:39   Link #1568
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well all I can say about Black Goku, if the trailer from the game Bardock with the mask can beat up SSJ4 Goku, Black Goku will be as powerful as he can be.
Old 2016-06-17, 20:06   Link #1569
Stro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well all I can say about Black Goku, if the trailer from the game Bardock with the mask can beat up SSJ4 Goku, Black Goku will be as powerful as he can be.
Actually Bardock with the mask was stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta without using any SSJ
Stro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 19:34   Link #1570
Kazu-kun

Spoiler for ep48:

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2016-06-18 at 19:47.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 22:13   Link #1571
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stro View Post
Actually Bardock with the mask was stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta without using any SSJ
What? Seriously, I have not played Xenoverse, that is Xenoverse, right?
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 22:19   Link #1572
alex_drian

I suppose that Black is stronger that Goku post Cell according to Trunks because that is the last Goku that he remember.

For that he attack Goku, because Goku should be dead + PTSD
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 22:38   Link #1573
BlackOmegaTM

Fantastic, toryama has me hooked on DragonBall again. EP 48 left me anxious for more, the preview almost killed me!
BlackOmegaTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 22:43   Link #1574
rladls2121

Right, I forgot Future Trunks doesn't know that the old Kaioshin gave his life away to revive Goku back in Buu Saga.

Really, Future Trunks is going to be surprised how really vegeta changed compared to Cell Saga to Buu Saga to all the way to the current Saga.

I don't know what Future Trunks thinks of Gohan who is studying in the present timeline compared to Gohan who taught Trunks how to fight in his future timeline.

It seems this Future Trunks is not Future Trunks from Xenoverse.

Bardock vs SSJ4 Gogeta thing is not from Xenoverse, it is from Dragon Ball Heroes, a card arcade game i think.

You know what is funny about this episode?
i think the present Trunks feels he is being ignored.

Last edited by rladls2121; 2016-06-18 at 23:06.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 00:45   Link #1575
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
I don't know what Future Trunks thinks of Gohan who is studying in the present timeline compared to Gohan who taught Trunks how to fight in his future timeline.
Hopefully future Trunks and the current situation are the catalysts for Gohan to get back to being the strongest (known as of now) Saiyan. I mean of Vegeta of all people admits that you are an infinitely stronger Saiyan than him, you better live up to the expectations.
Old 2016-06-19, 00:52   Link #1576
n0m@n
C-Z

Sweet!
Future Trunks had always been the best Trunks. Chibi Trunks and GT Trunks didnt live up to Future Trunks's standard at all.
Nostalgic. Future Trunks attacking Goku does bring back memory. Though this time he's actually serious in attacking him due to confusion.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 00:56   Link #1577
xellos2099

I wonder if Black is some kind of god like being that exist to punish the future for using the Time Machine.
Old 2016-06-19, 01:00   Link #1578
rladls2121

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
I wonder if Black is some kind of god like being that exist to punish the future for using the Time Machine.
Spoiler for Actually, the one who punished the future for using the Time Machine was this character:
I think this might be the good time for some people to see Dragon Ball Xenoverse, a spin-off series if you did not hear of it before and interested.
It's a video game series though.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 01:04   Link #1579
Kazu-kun

The Kai of Time is a Xenoverse thing. It's not canon to the anime.
Old 2016-06-19, 01:40   Link #1580
xellos2099

Quote:
Spoiler for Actually, the one who punished the future for using the Time Machine was this character:
I think this might be the good time for some people to see Dragon Ball Xenoverse, a spin-off series if you did not hear of it before and interested.
It's a video game series though.
It is possible through since as we can see from the preview that Black can achieve time travel without any kind fo technology. The only other being that can achieve some kind of time travel was Whis and we all know how strong Whis is. I did play Xenoverse but that is not canon atm

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy