AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-08-30, 09:40   Link #81
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizaki View Post
I just checked again, and it seems I was wrong :S
They were talking about both Elizabeth and Christiane and I got confused.
So the one on the cover is Elizabeth?
Apparently, yes it is.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 20:04   Link #82
Fiir-chan
Living Slovenly~...

Elizabeth is speculated to have met a bad end along with Romei and Christiane. Its only speculated though. His regret might be something ese, like sending them off or making them Barbatos' spawns of destruction aka undead.

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."
Fiir-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 08:41   Link #83
Breimn

New ch is out.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 11:14   Link #84
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Read all translated chapters

Honestly, I was surprised...

Since when Korean's novel reached quality this high?

Definitely into my fav novels

So, Laura was indeed violated in her childhood eh...
She lied when meeting Dantalian for the 1st time then
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 11:41   Link #85
Breimn

Cicadas cry.
Trees dont talk.
Old 2016-09-03, 12:24   Link #86
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I have to say it's really entertaining. Making me read it all in one go.

If there's anything to complain... Maybe the lacking of heroine varieties... I guess?

Lapis, Laura, and Barbatos... All of them fall into the category of smart schemer who loves authority

I thought Barbatos would remain a muscle brained legal loli, but eventually revealed to be that category as well

The heroines who'll come later also seemingly in this category... Quite unfortunate...
Old 2016-09-03, 12:34   Link #87
Breimn

Well , it is part of the theme of following his father's exemple.
Hook up with a capable woman, rise up in capacity/authority/whatever , find an even more capable woman, hook up, repeat .
Old 2016-09-03, 12:40   Link #88
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Despite saying wanna surpass his father

Also what about lolicon being mental illness lol?~ Barbatos the best~

Ah, also to this point we never being shown Demon Lord's combat prowess

It's major theme being Dantalian's physical ability is the worst, making him relying heavily on intelligence
But we saw a Demon Lord killed with a mere dagger
And we never saw 1 in battle yet
Barbatos and Paimon are Archmages but does that mean they are strong because being Archmage and not the Demon Lord power itself?
Dantalian being weak physically seemingly not a flaw at all?

I think it's good to have at least 1 heroine who's a pure fighter, the final weapon type kinda thing...
Old 2016-09-03, 12:46   Link #89
Breimn

Just wait for more of vol 3. From pics shown by anons (didnt save them and fucking mods continue to delete them) you will see Barbatos having her fun.
And MC is just being tsundere about the lolicon thing. He continues to comment on loli bodies all the time.
Old 2016-09-03, 12:52   Link #90
cabman11

I'm the one who's been making half the threads so far. Fucking mods pissing me off

^^ there is actually really is nothing special about demon Lords except that they are literally a mass of magic power and immortal.
Aside from that they're still normal people

Several hundred years will make you a monster.
And them being archmagus's is legitimate. You don't mess with an archmage.
Old 2016-09-03, 12:53   Link #91
Breimn

Next time try disguising it as an isekai general thread. Looks like it will be the only way we can discuss it. Use some manga isekai as OP image.
Old 2016-09-03, 14:08   Link #92
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

I am reading this novel as a guilty pleasure...it is horrendous how callous Dantalion is but the methods he employs are...intriguing. So is Dantalion planning to assassinate Sitri? Even if she isn't a single digit Lord that is quite...dumb from my perspective, rather if she is such a powerful combatant I would attempt to shift human aggression towards Paimon's territory and manage to make her switch sides. Indirectly the other lord territories in her domain would be attacked as well, and they would ultimately turn hostile to humans as well and since Sitri is so loyal towards Paimon you have a competent lord to help with the war effort
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 14:27   Link #93
Breimn

He wants Pantalion to die, not Sitri. Best way would be to somehow have humans take blame of her assassination so that mountain faction will be hellbent on revenge but that is going to be hard.
Old 2016-09-03, 19:18   Link #94
Fiir-chan
Living Slovenly~...

Nah, blame the anons who slipped Korean Korean Korean out of their mouths too often. Thats why anti-gook MOD caught on. What happened to the thread I posted yesterday?

Don't look forward to seeing any types of battles you are familiar with wuhugm, you should know by now if you reached vol 3 that its focused on Dantalian and his rusings, upper keikakus, Battles are won before they are even fought, violent headpats, Laura Kneading and top tier banters.did I meantion violent headpats and Laura kneading?

There really isnt any use for assortment of heroine types here, if you are not the type like barbatos, laura and lapis. Youd end up like where paimon is right now. Plus, a genki airhead doesnt fit with the novel's theme

He plans to assassinate paimon because out of all the demon lords, she was the only one to try to figure out the 5w and 1h. And that is an obstacle to dantalians ruses and keikaku.

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."
Fiir-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 20:33   Link #95
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Laura has been kneaded in her every nook and cranny by her lovely incestous family

That kind slaver brought forth interesting conversation, so I think it might be awesome to have a heroine of opposing personaliy

So far the heroines are somewhat compatible with his insanity

^^^How the hell this guy thought his target was Sitri!? It's really obvious the target was Paimon.
Old 2016-09-03, 21:07   Link #96
Arkard

Gah. It's like the high quality booze that Barbatos was enjoying in Vol. 2. It's so good but the more I read the less of it there is! It's been a long time since I've read something this enjoyable and well written.

I'm guessing Vol. 3 is where Dantalion starts to establish himself as more then the weakest link in the demon lord chain given the war theme and possibly earn his name/title per the prologue.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 22:59   Link #97
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Laura has been kneaded in her every nook and cranny by her lovely incestous family

That kind slaver brought forth interesting conversation, so I think it might be awesome to have a heroine of opposing personaliy

So far the heroines are somewhat compatible with his insanity

^^^How the hell this guy thought his target was Sitri!? It's really obvious the target was Paimon.
Reading it again, it's much more obvious who the target is, but hey I really can't read when I just woke up
Still, I don't want her and by extension her mountains to die...it would be nice that when humans attack her she just snaps, but alas that is more than unlikely in this novel, I purposefully detach myself from these characters to handle loss.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-04, 01:59   Link #98
Greenish Growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
So, Laura was indeed violated in her childhood eh...
She lied when meeting Dantalian for the 1st time then
Hmm...is that why she said she had a preference for older men?

That's pretty sad really.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-04, 02:33   Link #99
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
Hmm...is that why she said she had a preference for older men?

That's pretty sad really.
And I was kinda glad before that we avoided this route... Really, I can't handle sexual abuse and rape of children. Poor child.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-04, 05:48   Link #100
wuhugm
Confused Shark

But I dun get the need to reestablish the raped route at this point

She said only almost raped before and that was fine, no heavy feeling for anyone

MC obtained her and at the same time saved her from sex slave fate. But then 1 volume later it's revealed that she was beyond saving since long ago and was sex slave all along... And the truth is even worse in that she was violated every night. What's the purpose of this?

This reminds me of that manga where an otaku and a super idol became a couple, but in the middle of the story, it was revealed that the idol was frequently raped by her producer...

I just went... wut?...

Tags
dark & death, demon lord, demons, harem, manipulative protagonist, romance, sadistic protagonist, sexfriends, smart protagonist, villain protagonist