AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-23, 19:03   Link #641
mike9t9

it probably took alot of time just like it did with rukia to regain his power.
Old 2009-09-23, 19:16   Link #642
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i have a hunch that he's one of the Kings Guards. the way he wears the white thing makes me hunch that.
Old 2009-09-23, 21:26   Link #643
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Remind me, can people in Bleach pick up reiatsu and tell who it belongs to?

Isshin has to show up soon, this thing with Aizen looks to be ending soon~
Old 2009-09-23, 22:09   Link #644
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Remind me, can people in Bleach pick up reiatsu and tell who it belongs to?

Isshin has to show up soon, this thing with Aizen looks to be ending soon~
they can when kubo wants them to >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike9t9 View Post
it probably took alot of time just like it did with rukia to regain his power.

she didn't actually take long to regain her powers. the only reason she didn't regain them in the first arc was because urahara gave her a gigai to prevent it. after that, she got her powers back almost right away (unless you count the bount arc, but then it is explained by soul damage caused by the evil chipmunk possession thing..).
Old 2009-09-23, 23:09   Link #645
mike9t9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
the only reason she didn't regain them in the first arc was because urahara gave her a gigai to prevent it. after that, she got her powers back almost right away (unless you count the bount arc, but then it is explained by soul damage caused by the evil chipmunk possession thing..).
Well if you listen to aizen the gigai didnt prevent it, it actualy was going to make her a full human and take away all her spirit energy evenutally.
Old 2009-09-24, 00:17   Link #646
kamyu

Quote:
Well if you listen to aizen the gigai didnt prevent it, it actualy was going to make her a full human and take away all her spirit energy evenutally.
turning her human and taking away all of her spirit energy by definition prevents her from regaining death god powers.

and to preempt any "but ichigo is human" argument, he is at least half death god and maybe more since we know little about his mother.
Old 2009-09-25, 09:14   Link #647
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i have a hunch that he's one of the Kings Guards. the way he wears the white thing makes me hunch that.
I think you might have a point there. There are no "Captains" that wear their haoris in that manner.

He also said to Grand Fisher that captain-level shinigami must seal their zanpakuto to avoid swinging swords the size of skyscrappers. But this didn't necessarily mean he was a Captain, but at least Captain-level.

This would also explain why Shinji didn't recognise his reiatsu because they never actually met.

Now this brings up a question of the gap in power between the Gotei 13 Captains and the Royal Guard. If they were just Captains, there woudn't be much of a difference in strength unless the Royal Guard members had an even more powerfull ability that Bankai.

If there was something more powerfull than Bankai for a shinigami (not visard) what in the world could it be?
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2009-09-25, 11:50   Link #648
mike9t9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaluckyboy View Post
If there was something more powerfull than Bankai for a shinigami (not visard) what in the world could it be?
Perhaps some sort of merge of both the shingamis soul and the zanpaktos into one being. Since they exist as seperate souls just one lives inside the other. If you know what i mean.

But i really doubt that just throwing it out there
Old 2009-09-25, 12:20   Link #649
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Maybe they learn a way to surpass shinigami powers by evolving to a higher form with greater powers and abilities. But the average shinigami could not manage to control this power so they only recruit captain-level shinigami.

If so, then these shinigami might have more than just Shikai and Bankai as well as access to new powers not heard of before.
( W)
Old 2009-09-26, 02:04   Link #650
Thrillhouse

Hes

A) Older than Vizard.

+

Captain of Division 0. Infact I am willing to bet hes above Yamamoto in status or at least equal.

Captains become his subordinate, thats how powerful he is. At least I am really really hopeful.
Old 2009-09-26, 06:23   Link #651
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
I think this is the most likely answer for what happened to Isshin Kurosaki.

At an unknown moment in time, Isshin left the soul society and came to the world of the living, where he either sought out or just discovered urahara.

In order to hide from the soul society he was given a gigai without reishi so it would be untraceable.

The gigai as Aizen said, will eventually take away his powers and leave him as a complete human.

This explains how he was able to have children, and lead a normal life.

Wether he let his powers fade by choice remains to be seen, but i think it was by choice.

This theory explains everything. He probably got his powers back then way ichigo did. It explains his relationship with urahara too.
I don't think he was given a gigai whenever he left SS, since it had to be before the TBTP arc, I think he had to been of surpressing his reiatsu for a long time and when he came across Urahara, it made things much easier.

Urahara mentions Isshin hadn't been a Shinigami for 20 years, that at least gives enough time gap for the time he spent w/ Masaki (at least 5 years before he had Ichigo.) Unless it was stated how long they were married and I just don't know...
Old 2009-09-26, 15:59   Link #652
mike9t9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
I don't think he was given a gigai whenever he left SS, since it had to be before the TBTP arc, :
Why does it have to be before the tbtp arc why not after or during. Note that in the tbtp arc not every captain is shown. One Squads captain is absent.
Old 2009-09-26, 16:31   Link #653
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Why does it have to be before the tbtp arc why not after or during. Note that in the tbtp arc not every captain is shown. One Squads captain is absent.
Wasn't Urahara the one to invent gigais? That would mean Isshin would have to have left after tbtp if he left with a gigai. He couldn't have left during tbtp because then Shinji would have recognized his reiatsu. But if he left recently, then Rukia and Renji would recognize him. So it makes more sense for Isshin to have left before tbtp or for Isshin to be part of the Royal Guard.
Old 2009-09-26, 18:28   Link #654
mike9t9

good point on the gigais gin. It must have been after the TPBTP arc then. He must have either been part of the royal guard or the captain we never got to see in that arc.

If he was part of the royal guard that would explain why rukia and renji never recognised him since they would have never met. However gin he may still have been a captain and shinji may have know all about him and he may have history with them.

Shinji seemed to know an awful lot about ichigo before he introduced himself to him. Urahara could have told it all to shinji which is much more likely but its not out of the realm of possiblity.
Old 2009-10-27, 11:07   Link #655
azdeha

Hey...i dunno if anyones thought about this but its just a theory...

What if both of Ichigo's parents were from SS. Couldn't Ichigo's mum see Grand Fisher as well? that would explain how great his powers were. Maybe herself and Isshin left as they weren't allowed to pursue a relationship...different social statuses or something. It might also explain how they were able to have children...maybe Urahara made new special gigai that can grow along with the kids or something...he's got some pretty dodgy stuff going on in that workshop of his afterall....
Old 2009-10-28, 19:35   Link #656
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdeha View Post
Hey...i dunno if anyones thought about this but its just a theory...

What if both of Ichigo's parents were from SS. Couldn't Ichigo's mum see Grand Fisher as well? that would explain how great his powers were. Maybe herself and Isshin left as they weren't allowed to pursue a relationship...different social statuses or something. It might also explain how they were able to have children...maybe Urahara made new special gigai that can grow along with the kids or something...he's got some pretty dodgy stuff going on in that workshop of his afterall....
I don't know. The whole different social class theory doesn't make sense. Take Byakuya for example, his wife was from the slums.
I think Misaki was just human.
Old 2009-10-29, 02:11   Link #657
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLcHaKeTeRo View Post
I don't know. The whole different social class theory doesn't make sense. Take Byakuya for example, his wife was from the slums.
I think Misaki was just human.
byakuya had to go through a lot of hassle to make that happen and it still pissed a lot of people off. same when he adopted rukia i believe.
that from him being part of a noble family. now think about if isshin and/or misaki are part of the royal family.
Old 2009-10-29, 08:33   Link #658
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

I think that theory would make sense, it sure would be easier than what Byakuya had to do. Maybe it could be like Romeo and Juliet or something. This might also mean that Yuzu and Karin would have Shinigami potetial just like Ichigo

I stand by my belief that Ishin was from the Royal Guard, explaining his increadible power and the reason he wears his captain's haori in that manner
( W)
Old 2009-11-01, 13:27   Link #659
typhonsentra

I like how so many years have passed and we still don't have an explanation for him. Apparently he preceded even the Vaizard's days in Soul Society? Really, what's wrong with the writer for this show? He keeps introducing and alluding to crap he never follows through on.
Old 2009-11-01, 14:18   Link #660
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

^ The problem really is that it takes him ages to finish one arc. We all expected Isshin's character to be explained after Ichigo got back from Heuco Mundo. But it STILL hasn't happened yet.
Closed Thread