AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-07-20, 05:15   Link #6361
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
loli/plain girls unite! we will conquist the entire world!

Old 2007-07-20, 07:34   Link #6362
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

One of Arisa ^^ Nanoha miss you
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 07:41   Link #6363
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
*reads previous pages* im getting disturbed that you guys are drooling over my fate chan! T.T *prepares for war!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spoiler for more NSFW pantsu:
as expected of signum to go for the erotic pantsu choice XD

+1

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 07:50   Link #6364
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
It so happens that every time you talk, I mysteriously misunderstand you completely >.>

I'm not a tsundere, obviously I can't give you material for that :P

I'm not your meister, WTH. >.>
(struggles to stop giggling)

No offence but... I got to be honest with both of you, Fuyu and Lord Chaos. Your on-screen chemistry is just overwhelming. Everytime something like that comes up I just can't stop laughing...

Sorry...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Technically, I'm only pwned if he can also provide evidences as to why only those particular letters were chosen out of the entire sentence

Cause my hidden message could also be...

Oh yes, I'm taking this very seriously.

"I, Chaos2Frozen, relive you of any responsibility for my actions in the requisition of the Relevant documents in question.

I myself alone hold absolute responsibility for any Consequences that might occur when making use of the material in whichever way I see fit. And I have also sworn permission from the supplier to spread it to the masses."
Remember Sparta law, my King...
Quote:
Granted
Spoiler for NSFW Fate:
:nosebleed:
Quote:
@_@ if you like it that much, I have more @_@

P.S-

Good heavens... I see why they can't block.

BUT... That Hayuuno Satashiverse quote is loaded with WIN. She's gonna be embarassed anytime now...
Quote:
lol sure sure :P

Spoiler for NSFW Fate-mama:

That's all adult!Fate I have besides the doujin I have.
:nosebleed:

USO DA!!! This is... YELLOW HEAVEN!!!
Quote:
Spoiler for more NSFW pantsu:
2-Pantsu Shot

[Resisted.]

Then just as I got comfortable...

Multi-Pantsu Shot!

[+1000 Damage]

Ow!

AND THEN...
Quote:
Spoiler for nsfw pantsu magic cards!:

You all saw this coming.
Cards hit and explode.

[+50,000 Damage]

~~~~~~

SATASHI-SAMA, STOP TRYING TO KILL US!!! It was already tough surviving Lowe's Ginga Moe-Buster attacks!

Last edited by Kha; 2007-07-20 at 11:12.
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 08:41   Link #6365
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity85 View Post
Nice stuff^^

And my latest card creation^^

Hope you like^^
That card is win!

Quote:
Spoiler for nsfw pantsu magic cards!:

You all saw this coming.
I go away for one night, and by the time I'm back I notice all these pantsu shot it's too early in the morning to lose so much blood
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 09:16   Link #6366
AImost Pure
Cat Boy Mage Squad

Send a message via AIM to AImost Pure
Hello!

Well, I'm new to this forum and message board. Found a link to it in 4chan while browsing /u/ for Nanoha pictures. If I do something wrong give me a heads up x.x Don't want to get banned form such an awesome board (that I spent time going through every single page to go through.) The groups of links at the front o the board had a few untranslated Nanoha doujinshi I was wondering if anyone could translate. I just have no idea how to do anything yet... but they feature a rather evil Nanoha humiliating Fate in a Yukata or making her wear her old uniform while grown up. Dang it how do I post pics! >< RAWR!!
AImost Pure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 10:42   Link #6367
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
(struggles to stop giggling)

No offence but... I got to be honest with both of you, Fuyu and Lord Chaos. Your on-screen chemistry is just overwhelming. Everytime something like that comes up I just can't stop laughing...
Meister Sora...

We must be respectful at all times Executor

EDIT:

["Liquid Tiberium Bomb was here"]

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-07-20 at 11:18.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 10:43   Link #6368
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Chaos has a point, I didn't even read the bolded letters until Kha said that...
Although I've been suspecting that for some time now.
Old 2007-07-20, 10:55   Link #6369
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Chaos has a point, I didn't even read the bolded letters until Kha said that...
Although I've been suspecting that for some time now.
Erm, is there anyway you could forget about it for the next few days?
Old 2007-07-20, 11:11   Link #6370
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Erm, is there anyway you could forget about it for the next few days?
Pray the bluebirds take her memory away?

My post as vanished btw the way. Quick Lord Chaos, edit yours!
Old 2007-07-20, 11:18   Link #6371
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Pray the bluebirds take her memory away?

bluebirds eh... ?

Quote:
My post as vanished btw the way. Quick Lord Chaos, edit yours!
Done

Quote:

EDIT:

["Liquid Tiberium Bomb was here"]
Old 2007-07-20, 11:36   Link #6372
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure View Post
Well, I'm new to this forum and message board. Found a link to it in 4chan while browsing /u/ for Nanoha pictures. If I do something wrong give me a heads up x.x Don't want to get banned form such an awesome board (that I spent time going through every single page to go through.) The groups of links at the front o the board had a few untranslated Nanoha doujinshi I was wondering if anyone could translate. I just have no idea how to do anything yet... but they feature a rather evil Nanoha humiliating Fate in a Yukata or making her wear her old uniform while grown up. Dang it how do I post pics! >< RAWR!!
Welcome! Please enjoy your stay here. ^^

To post an image, click the image button at the top of the box of the text field and simply place the image URL there ( you'll need to upload it to photobucket or something ) If the content is NSFW ( Not Safe For Work ) suck and panty-shotting, sugestive moments, partial nudity, ect. then be sure to use the spoiler tag and label it as such. You can also use [IMG]picture link here[/IMG] if you don't wanna click the button.

If you wanna send me a private message to test it out before you get the hang of it, or if you're wondering if the NSFW material is TOO NSFW, feel free ( just click my name and you'll see it)
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:00   Link #6373
herbert

Old 2007-07-20, 12:09   Link #6374
BPHaru

Quote:
Requesting source
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:13   Link #6375
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

A bit off topic, but I just have to respond in defense of the way we "Orientals" drink our tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
Actually...it goes back to the origins of tea, and interestingly, the English adoption of it (In case you're wondering, I'm English, that's how I know this)

Basically, Tea had been drunk in the orient for hundreds of years. In the west, Brewing was used , and ale was drunk instead.

In both cases, it was because it wasn't safe to drink the water. Both these methods made it safe ( by either introducing alcohol to kill germs, or by boiling the water) This is why Orientals often have a lower tolerance for alcohol than westerners: Westerners have built up a hereditary resistance over the years.
That's quite an enlightening knowledge.

Quote:
Then the English discovered tea. However, they had a problem: English porcelain of the time could not take the stress of having boiling water introduced to it directly, and would shatter. As a result, when pouring tea, the English had to put cold water in the cup first to keep the temperature down. soon, someone replaced this cold water with milk, it caught on, and that's how milk in tea evolved.
Again, this is well-researched facts, so I won't argue with you here.

Quote:
meanwhile, oriental tea drinkers, as well as certain snobs, continued to frown on milk in tea simply because they didn't have to do it, and adopted it as a sign of superiority that survives to this day, (even though most people don't know the origin of it.)

As a result, Most orientals will frown on adding milk to tea because it marks you as being 'not a person' (literal translation of their word for foreigner).
No disrespect intended, however, from this point onwards, you accusing the way we "Orientals" drink tea as "purists" and "snobbish" is just pure bollocks, whether you meant it seriously or as a joke.

Firstly, we DO NOT frown on you "foreign-devils" pouring milk on tea, simply because traditionally the tea is simply served directly from raw leaves while you mesh them up and pack them into your Lipton or PG-Tip teabags. Besides, instant Chinese/Korean/Japanese teabags are just as common, and milked tea is becoming a popular drink here.

Secondly, it is NOT "not a person", it is "foreign devil" in the 19th century, and now in this "political correct" age, it's simply "gaijin" (outsider) in Japanese and "laowai" (good ol' foreigner) in Chinese. Sorry for sounding like a politically correct git, but please do not put words into our mouths.

Quote:
Even today, tea purists will frown at putting ANYTHING in tea besides hot water.

Lindy, therefore is being typecast as an outsider because of her tea drinking preferences, which don't jibe with the standards that Nanoha, as a Japanese, would consider normal; (Drinking tea 'wrongly' is tantamount to being a crime in most oriental countries)
Lindy is "typecasted" as an outsider because she was using green tea brewed in the oriental way and drinking it the western way, that's just like applying tomato ketchup onto orange juice instead of to fish and chips, it's simply a no brainer. It's got nothing to do with purist and snobbery.

And in case you wonder why I know just as much, I used to spend some time in England as well.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:14   Link #6376
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ didnt know you spent some time on british soil O.O and why would anyone come to this hell hole?

trade? :X

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-07-20, 12:21   Link #6377
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Requesting source
http://diary1m.net4u.org/sr3_diary.cgi?cat=4412yahiro
Old 2007-07-20, 12:28   Link #6378
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
^ didnt know you spent some time on british soil O.O and why would anyone come to this hell hole?

trade? :X
Study, what else? Shops close early at 6pm, TV's boring as hell unless footy's on. However, maybe I'm the odd type, I like England's "gloomy" climate. If I have to choose between hot and sticky summers over here in Asia and shorter and shorter winters (due to global warming), and often gloomy and rainy England with the annual Euro heat waves, I'd pick living in England anytime.

The humidity is insane. Now I know why native tribes in tropical regions don't bother wearing clothes besides the odd fig-leaves, because they're practically useless. (Doesn't mean I'll go medieval and bare myself naked so some yaoi fangirl can drool at me. )
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:34   Link #6379
BPHaru

Quote:
Thanks a lot.
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:41   Link #6380
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Study, what else? Shops close early at 6pm, TV's boring as hell unless footy's on. However, maybe I'm the odd type, I like England's "gloomy" climate. If I have to choose between hot and sticky summers over here in Asia and shorter and shorter winters (due to global warming), and often gloomy and rainy England with the annual Euro heat waves, I'd pick living in England anytime.

The humidity is insane. Now I know why native tribes in tropical regions don't bother wearing clothes besides the odd fig-leaves, because they're practically useless. (Doesn't mean I'll go medieval and bare myself naked so some yaoi fangirl can drool at me. )
Spoiler for offtopic blab:

/offtopic

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw