AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-30, 23:05   Link #12641
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
On another note, who visits Fanfiction.net? Does anyone know what happened to OuRex? He and all his work pretty much disappeared a few weeks ago. I was really looking forward to him updating Sorry for the OT
I'm on there, though I too have noticed that Rex has basically disappeared from the face of the small world known as Fanfiction.net. The disappearance happened on the 4 and 5th of December. Though really the only way to find out about such things, is to ask an author on there about it.

Though I theorize that it was a case of FF Trolls that began to eat the reviews of those stories. Or perhaps it was a severe error in judgmental logic that people would miss him, and Rex, thinking the readers would be very sad if they only just started reading the stories and found out later that he was on permanent hiatus.

Though, whichever way it went, it was bad for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
So I finally buzzed through the chapter... and I agree: that face on 33... MOE OVERLOAD!!!!!!

and dammit, need translation in order to see what happened with the rosario... but we need more chapters like this!

and the thing about the rosario- even though the two Mokas are becoming similar to each other, they still see themselves as separate entities... they're just two sides of the same person, and while Inner can exist without Outer, Inner still does see Outer as an irreplaceable little sister (which is part of why people here think Inner will be the one to push for Outer's restoration
When I saw that page with Inner Moka's brightest smile yet, the first thing I thought was that the smile looked very similar to one that Belldandy from Ah My Goddess has every so often. I was like, "Oh my god, Moka is smiling like Belldandy.... and doing it unusually well!"
Old 2009-12-30, 23:30   Link #12642
cyberdemon

it seems to me that the lines between the two mokas are blurring a little. Inner Moka seemed to be having a lot of outer moka moments. I like it more that there are two of them though
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 23:56   Link #12643
Xagzan

*looks at pg 32*

Wow. And that's INNER Moka? Dear god that was ridiculously adorable. And since I understood nothing of what was going on I hope the scanlation comes out soon. I hate reading plain old translations and then looking at the raws.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 00:08   Link #12644
cyberdemon

the face on page 30 is totally adorable, loved the one on the last picture of page 30 as well
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 03:08   Link #12645
Chris38

Well I agree that lately the lines between Inner Moka and Outer Moka seem to be blurring a little ( the smile from chapter 26 confirms it ) ... well the thing that I am wondering about is why the Wongs know so much about the Rosario ?

I agree with FriedRice , Magin and Tempest, that the one who will want Outer Moka back the most would be Inner Moka ( as they said, the reason for that is because she treats Outer Moka as her sister ) ... another reason why Outer Moka should return is that, as this chapter has proven, Inner Moka is a bit too perfect and she can also be scary ( for example when she's angry ... chapter 24 has provided a example of what Inner Moka could do when she's pissed ) so that means the result of who get's Tsukune would become obvious as day ( I think the rest of the girls would be a bit scared to compete with Inner Moka for Tsukune ) and it's still a bit too early to have a definite final paring formed ...

Another thing that I am wondering about is when we will finally get some development in Tsukune's vampire powers, because the last time Tsukune's vampire form was shown for a longer period of time ( when he actually did something ) was in chapter 21 which was approximately half a year ago ... he is supposed to be training with Inner Moka daily so I think the author should show us soon the result's of this training sessions ... because lately I had the impression that Tsukune was a bit "static" ( probably, because the development concentrated on Inner Moka ), ... sigh ... maybe with the main plot moving again we will finally see Tsukune actually doing something .
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 09:28   Link #12646
Newhope

I think the two Moka's personality's have always been very similar they are basically the same person after all, we just didn't get to see inner Moka outside combat or serious situations very often.

I think this chapter basically confirms what I thought would happen from near the start of the frist season the two Moka will eventually merge together either by choice or necessitie.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 10:06   Link #12647
Chris38

Well the scanlation of chapter 26 is out ... off to reading ...
Old 2009-12-31, 10:44   Link #12648
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Good chapter. It was a little painful to watch her cook though, can't help but feel bad for her.

I knew Tsukune was going to eat the pie too, that's too typical.

And maybe Fong Fong's family knows about seals and that's why he was introduced as well?

This could get pretty interesting.

And LOL @ the final boss line.
Old 2009-12-31, 10:55   Link #12649
Chris38

Yes the plot is moving again ... this chapter was epic I laughed a lot ... anyway Tsukune showed his manliness when he ate the pie made by Inner Moka ( the nicknames the Moka's are using for each other are hilarious too )

And it seems the Rosario haven't broken yet, but has gotten unsteady ( at least according to the Wong siblings ) and if Inner Moka remains like that the seal is really going to break ... so from the looks of it the plot is starting to move again ( and it started with a bang )

Well I think I have a lot more questions after reading this chapter, so I guess I will go think over what implications could this chapter bring in the future
Old 2009-12-31, 12:01   Link #12650
yongshun

It might be that the reason Outer Moka was getting more and more tired recently is because of constant removing of the Rosario. I must take a lot of energy to keep the seal intact so with it being removed so constantly it is making her body tired. Inner Moka's pride was hit pretty hard when she found out she cant cook and that was funny.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 12:21   Link #12651
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
It might be that the reason Outer Moka was getting more and more tired recently is because of constant removing of the Rosario. I must take a lot of energy to keep the seal intact so with it being removed so constantly it is making her body tired. Inner Moka's pride was hit pretty hard when she found out she cant cook and that was funny.
Well I also got that impression yongshun after reading the latest chapter, the question is what are they going to do now ?

Well the first thing I would do is consult the Exorcist, because he also has a Rosario and repaired it once, when Moka's seal was destroyed during the Anti-Thesis arc. I don't think that the Exorcist will be able to help them but he might ( if it has some benefit for him ) provide some information that would help in finding a solution ( we also might get some new information about Tsukune's seal, who knows ... )
Old 2009-12-31, 12:29   Link #12652
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Exocist: "You'll have to see my senpai who taught me about the seals...Moka's father." BUM BUM BUM!

Too anime though...curse the anime ruining everything. I just want to meet her father.
Old 2009-12-31, 12:39   Link #12653
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Exocist: "You'll have to see my senpai who taught me about the seals...Moka's father." BUM BUM BUM!

Too anime though...curse the anime ruining everything. I just want to meet her father.
I have a felling that in the manga we will see Moka's mother first, but I wouldn't mind the father ... whoever it's going to be I'm sure they will want to somehow put Tsukune's and Moka's relationship to a test ( some parents have a tendency to check if a boy is suitable to be a partner for the daughter, it's just that when the parent and the daughter in question are vampires ( coincidentally, the boy in question is also a "special" kind of vampire ) things could get ... well, .... let's say
messy ... alright ?? )
Old 2009-12-31, 13:17   Link #12654
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

I didn't think that the chapter was gonna be that funny just by looking at the raws! Nice to know that Inner Moka can fail epically at something.

I really enjoyed the relationship development between Moka and Tsukune. I knew that Inner Moka always had a very feminine side to her personality. She just doesn't show it and the Rosary just amplifies that feminine/nice side when it created Outer.

It was nice to see her acting like Outer and trying her hardest to make a pie while thinking of Tsukune. That scene really did make Inner Moka look like a doting girlfriend/wife But, it does make me wonder why Ikeda started to have Inner Moka go after Tsukune like this now. Most of this chapter looked like it could have been put somewhere shortly after the Ghoul and it would have made sense, too.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 13:33   Link #12655
Chris38

Quote:
I didn't think that the chapter was gonna be that funny just by looking at the raws! Nice to know that Inner Moka can fail epically at something.

I really enjoyed the relationship development between Moka and Tsukune. I knew that Inner Moka always had a very feminine side to her personality. She just doesn't show it too often and the Rosary brought out that feminine side by creating Outer. I'm beginning to see that both Mokas' personalities are really starting to come together.

It was nice to see her acting like Outer and trying her hardest to make a pie while thinking of Tsukune. That scene really did make Inner Moka look like a doting girlfriend/wife But, it does make me wonder why Ikeda started to have Inner Moka go after Tsukune like this now. Most of this chapter looked like it could have been put somewhere shortly after the Ghoul and it would have made sense, too.
Well, maybe he wanted to develop Inner Moka's Tsundere nature a bit more, and also it might be because he was informed that the series will change magazines soon ( I don't know how things like that work in Japan ) or simply because, he didn't want to break the mood of the arc by placing a lighthearted chapter in it, anything could be the reason ... I'm more interested in what direction the story will move from now on .... well from the looks of things, the Wong siblings will be involved in it for sure, maybe we will finally know why they so desperately want to recruit Tsukune and Moka into their family.
Old 2009-12-31, 13:42   Link #12656
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
he didn't want to break the mood of the arc by placing a lighthearted chapter in it
That's why I said shortly after that arc

Yeah, it'll interesting to see where this arc heads! What do the Wong's know about the Rosary? Will Inner Moka stay and will Outer go? Will something good happen between Inner Moka and Tuskune? Will Inner Moka ever try to cook again?!
Old 2009-12-31, 14:01   Link #12657
Chris38

Quote:
That's why I said shortly after that arc

Yeah, it'll interesting to see where this arc heads! What do the Wong's know about the Rosary? Will Inner Moka stay and will Outer go? Will something good happen between Inner Moka and Tuskune? Will Inner Moka ever try to cook again?!
I'm sure that with Tsukune's acknowledgment of her cooking abilities Inner Moka will definitely be motivated to improve her cooking abilities. One of the things that I really enjoyed about this chapter is that it again showed how being in the presence of each other ( for Tsukune - Moka and for Moka it's Tsukune ) changed them, Tsukune became stronger ( he grew up from a boy into a man ) and is motivated to be as strong as Inner Moka, we will see if he achieves this, while Moka became more open to the people around her ( we see most changes happening with Inner Moka but I think it is also true in Outer Moka's case - if you remember at first she hated humans, but thanks to Tsukune now she is able to go the human world without problems ( in chapter 28 of the first season of the manga she was even willing to go with Tsukune to the human world if he was expelled from the Academy ) ). That's also one of the reasons why I support the Tsukune X Moka pairing, also to me Tsukune and Moka is a perfect example of a monster coexisting with a human. ( Well truthfully Tsukune is now longer a "normal" human, but he is still considered as one and we still don't have any new information to bring the matter of Tsukune into discussion again. )
Old 2009-12-31, 14:08   Link #12658
zibi88

heh maybe both mokas will fuse together ^^ so there wont be "full pink hair colour" or "full silver hair colour" but it will mix up both personalities along with the hair colour by giving a combination of silver with pink colours (or like hair-streaks... silver hair with pink-streaks on it ^^).... and the personality mix would allow for the vamp moka to get over that pride of hers... and show her femine side to Tsukune

well both mokas love tsukune... but she the inner has problems by expressing it (becouse of her vamp pride as excuse ^^).... yet lately we see that inner really gets along with outer... and both work to make tsukune happy... first they both made the lunch box... and now Inner alone wanted to make a pie for tsukune (thinking of a person she want to give it ^^)

and so Ura-moka failed at makeing the pie and got really depressed.... its like saying she cant cook so how can she be tsukunes wife ^^ yet she was soo happy to see that tsukune liked that pie (maybe seal unstability showed here since that smile was mostly used by outer moka)..... anyway it was good to see that Tsukune was able to cheer up the depressed Moka ^^

I cant wait to see what will happen next... will Inner moka notice that Tsukune is depressed becouse he wont see Outer moka again... and will slowly see a little distance forming between them.... but at the end they decide to try an repair the seal by going and see Moka's father/mother/eldest sister

cant wait to see the eldest sister and mokas mom....... haha it would be funny if they started to act realy clingy to Tsukune (like developing a crush XD)... which would make Moka feel kinda jelous and possesive of Tsukune ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for text:
well its not fully truth... Moka mostly still hates and doesnt trust humans... but the only human she likes, trusts and loves is Tsukune and those related to him (tolerates ^^ parents, like cousin).... I doubt she would from her own will go to the human world without Tsukune..... like she said if Tsukune would be expelled from school she would quit school to and go together with tsukune.... which is more like if he goes I will go with him too...

I wonder how Tsukunes parents would react to learn and see that Moka is in reality a vampire ^^ well Tsukunes mother totaly accepted the outer moka... and kinda gived Tsukune to her care (like giving a blessing ^^ while easing mokas feelings [she cryied from joy]... and showing that she is totaly welcome here)... so seriously I wonder how would Tsukunes mom react to the inner moka ^^ (hehe call me mom ^^)

but anyway Tsukune has to meet Mokas mom sooner or later.... but the question is "is she a human or is she a vampire [that lives in human world]"

hmmmm I wonder if they will create a new type of seal for moka.... like this one is more like for short-periods of time... that's why now it kinda surpassed the time limit and cant revert inner to outer moka.... maybe they will create a new type that would allow for longer unseal state...

anyway everything goes into developeing the Inner Moka x Tsukune relantionship... like a test to see Tsukunes feelings... at the begginig Moka asked Tsukune if he would still like her if the seal breakes one day... and so the day come ^^ but I guess sooner or later both Tsukune and Inner moka will miss the outer one (since inner had a friend [like] to talk to on any time...one was better from the other in other thing [like inner said.. she was useing the outers experiance by obvserving... and she said tha she personaly never cooked but she was watching as the outer does it] so yeah sooner or later they will start to feel the gap of missing outer moka

I wonder if the problem with wong family will get resolved... like wongs think tsukune dealed with the fairy-tale hideout... so they pointd that it was tsukunes work.... yet it was Gin.... so I wonder if they will resolve the problem so now Fong-Fong and his sister will try to capture Gin and make him join their mafia xDxD th same give the peace to Tsukunes harem ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-12-31 at 14:24.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 14:13   Link #12659
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I cant wait to see what will happen next... will Inner moka notice that Tsukune is depressed becouse he wont see Outer moka again... and will slowly see a little distance forming between them.... but at the end they decide to try an repair the seal by going and see Moka's father/mother/eldest sister
I don't know if you noticed, but it was Tsukune who was sad to see Inner Moka go at the end of the day.
Old 2009-12-31, 14:39   Link #12660
zibi88

Quote:
I don't know if you noticed, but it was Tsukune who was sad to see Inner Moka go at the end of the day.
yes but he didnt know that he wont see the outer moka (and that makes a big differance).... and Tsukune was sad becouse it makes kinda a pressure on Inner moka... that she has to get sealed (sad reality or rather fate)...... and mostly becouse he wanted inner to have some rest from all this pressure...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire