AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-21, 05:02   Link #241
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Whether a person does it with one other person or many, nothing is stopping them from having sex with other people at another time. You make this assumption that a person having a one-night stand will never have sex again in a long time and sit to reflect on their life while Kano will have sex non-stop, 24/7 and never have any time to think.

People are capable of having sex often, but they aren't capable of doing it 24/7 without resting. Kano can have sex as much as the next person but the sex will end and that's when she'll feel like crap again for losing Nitta. Kano isn't some superhuman sex machine that can get fucked non-stop. Thinking that she is giving her unrealistic standards.
It actually does seem like she is a sex machine. With Nitta they were having sex on every occasion a few times per day - Nitta was all drained and tired while she could go on and on. She is well used to sex and has a lot, more than normal person like Niitta can cope with.

One night stand is an short intercourse that in the morning you dont want to remember, being an orgy whore is the continuous deed where you cannot really blame an effect of feelings anymore. Its simply her lifetime - she is a whore.

And on that note, Nitta was having a lot of raw sex with her as it seems - he should see the doctors just in case. Considering the number of bunch of random people plowing Kano regularly means that you never can be sure and safe with such whore that you wont get infected with something.

Also as one reader noted way before ch 24 - there is a great chance that Kano have been having group sex even during her period with Nitta, just the author, not to cause the rage did not show that (like those suspicious walking with Yuki that never were showed fully, or her friends 'visiting' her in the afternoon before the eating (or actually having sex) with Nitta.

We know that Yuki was angry cause she was giving them less attention, but it doesnt mean she stopped having sex with them now and then.

And as i said if she would be really grief that much she would not be able to enjoy the sex. So she may feel sad about loosing her boy-toy but its not really a heartbreak at all. She is very happy with the cocks she gets at least.
Old 2011-08-21, 10:27   Link #242
Shadow5YA

It's getting more difficult to believe you when you're now using off-screen/off-panel events to prove your point. Once again, you have this faulty assumption that a person experiencing a one-night stand will never have loveless sex ever again while Kano is having sex non-stop. Considering all the sexless events Kano had to attend to, like the kids' baseball game, shopping, her family's formal business parties, events that you used to claim Kano once loved Nitta, it's very easy to disprove that she has sex non-stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
And as i said if she would be really grief that much she would not be able to enjoy the sex. So she may feel sad about loosing her boy-toy but its not really a heartbreak at all. She is very happy with the cocks she gets at least.
Also an incorrect assumption. Do you really think it's impossible to enjoy sex while unhappy? What do you think one-night stands are? Even I can still masturbate fine when I feel miserable.

Proving promiscuity is one thing, but now you're trying to prove the world is black and white where Kano is a one-dimensional "black" character devoid of all reason and emotion except the need to have sex.
Whether you like her or not, Kano is having sex to drown out all her problems in pleasure like a binge drinker would use alcohol to take his mind off his problems. You suddenly seeing her sex life in full throttle does not suddenly change her character and invalidate all the happy and sad expressions she has made just because the thought of having loveless sex with more than one person is appalling to you.
Old 2011-08-21, 11:00   Link #243
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Also an incorrect assumption. Do you really think it's impossible to enjoy sex while unhappy? What do you think one-night stands are? Even I can still masturbate fine when I feel miserable.
I most certainly do not enjoy sex when a feel like shit. In fact I can hardly get any stirs down there at all when I feel miserable. And she not only enjoys but even comes?

Come on you know that a real female orgasms are rarity. Its not like with us males. For girls getting an orgasm from the BOB (battery operated boyfriend) is much more common than the actual sex. Its an indicator that she really loves that stuff to be able to get off this easy.

Sex and alcohol are different. I cant believe you even compare having a drink with stuffing ones cock in a cunt. They are very different things. That's why drinking out of grief is very common, turning into an orgy whore - very rare.

I dont see it as an escapism. I just she it as her lifestyle. She is an orgy whore through and through, with no self-respect but a genuine love for cock.

Quote:
Considering all the sexless events Kano had to attend to, like the kids' baseball game, shopping, her family's formal business parties, events that you used to claim Kano once loved Nitta, it's very easy to disprove that she has sex non-stop.
Remember that Nitta said that sex was mostly all what they do with Kano. Those child visit was a very rare occasion.

And how after those parties end up? yeah exactly, another orgy (ch 15). Nitta himself was shocked that Kano and her friends fuck in the boroad day light "Doing it all day" I believe were his words.

And remember how spent Nitta felt while Kano just goes for more thats why he called her a nympho. Because again for a normal person such life of fucking around is too draining and tiring as he is just not used to that much of sex while Kano. That's far from normal normal so much sex.

And again one night stand and orgies are different because one night stand is just that one night - orgies in Kano's case go all day long, then go another day and another day.

You can do one stupid thing because of high emotions but if you do it continually I doubt the emotion is the only thing to blame there. Most likely there is an addiction to the act itself.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-08-21 at 11:16.
Old 2011-08-21, 11:19   Link #244
Xaturas

Seriously I rather be positively suprised by kano changing her style (which may or may not hapepen). Than be disappointed that she is what she is.
We all knew/know that she is damaged goods, we all knew/assumed that she still does some *friending* with her orgy friends.
So for me I rather have a low esteem of her (and I wasn't wrong) than rage later which is quite possible when in 25 she will again pop her holes with another random faces.
Seriously I read this manga more for nitta, than kano sex escapades, she is what she is and she always was like that, so her either getting out of sex>all is a bonus to Nitta getting trough the shit which people all the time get him into. And really Harumi could just skip those sex scenes to 1 panel, showing us that the deed was done. If I wanted to watch some sex scenes then there are better authors/genres for that, which she fails miserably in comparison to them.
Old 2011-08-21, 11:20   Link #245
Shadow5YA

Quote:
I most certainly do not enjoy sex when a feel like shit. In facy I can hardly get any stirs down there at all when I feel miserable. And her she not only enjoys but even comes?

Come on you know that a real female orgasms are rarity. Its not like with us males. For girls getting an orgasm from the BOB (battery orientated boyfriend) is much more common than the actual sex. Its an indicator that she really loves that stuff to be able to get off this easy.

Sex and alcohol are different. I cant believe you even compare having a drink with stuffing ones cock in a cunt. They are very different things. That's why drinking out of grief is very common, turning into an orgy whore - very rare.

I dont see it as an escapism. I just she it as her lifestyle. She is an orgy whore through and through, with no self-respect but a genuine love for cock.
Not all people are like you, think like you, or conform to your way of living.

People can get off even when they're in a bad mood. Nitta has been pissed off at Kano a number of times and it doesn't stop him from shooting his semen off like a rocket.

Whether you believe it or not, sex can also be used as an escape, even more so in this manga than in real life. In real life, there are concerns about STDs and pregnancy, while in manga you can ignore all the germs that transfer through sex and pregancy can be controlled by the plot.

Quote:

Remember that Nitta said that sex was mostly all what they do with Kano. Those child visit was a very rare occasion.

And how after those parties end up? yeah exactly, another orgy (ch 15). Nitta himself was shocked that Kano and her friends fuck in the boroad day light "Doing it all day" I believe were his words.

And remember how spent Nitta felt while Kano just goes for more thats why he called her a nympho. Because again for a normal person such life of fucking around is too draining and tiring as he is just not used to that much of sex while Kano. That's far from normal normal so much sex.

And again one night stand and orgies are different because one night stand is just that one night - orgies in Kano's case go all day long, then go another day and another day.

You can do one stupid thing because of high emotions but if you do it continually I doubt the emotion is the only thing to blame there. Most likely there is an addiction to the act itself
Conversely, I doubt the addiction to an act is the only thing to blame like you're claiming. Most likely there are emotions behind stupid acts.

Also, those parties ended up in sex. The party did not start with sex where Kano's stepmother and those adults were attending. With Nitta, they don't do it all day or Nitta would have never been allowed to leave Kano's side.

Proving that a person has sex often, maybe everyday is one thing, but claiming that a person is having sex non-stop without any breaks is a completely different extreme that's very easy to disprove.
Old 2011-08-21, 11:22   Link #246
Xaturas

Quote:

People can get off even when they're in a bad mood. Nitta has been pissed off at Kano a number of times and it doesn't stop him from shooting his semen off like a rocket.

Whether you believe it or not, sex can also be used as an escape, even more so in this manga than in real life. In real life, there are concerns about STDs and pregnancy, while in manga you can ignore all the germs that transfer through sex and pregancy can be controlled by the plot.
Guys are different from girls, as long as you work that bonner it will shoot sooner or later, girls are more *emotional*. So seeing someone who should feel like shit, jumping on a stick and feeling it nicely, is kinda sad.
And about pregnancy damn it would be fun if kano/rumi got pregnant, at least some plot twist would be there.
But in kano case, god know who the father would be.
Old 2011-08-21, 11:28   Link #247
Darknemo2000

Quote:

Anger and grief/feeling miserable are two different things though. Not to mention guys and girls are different. Guys are far less 'indiscriminating' if you know what I mean. Its more easier for a guy to get a hard on than a girl getting wet down low.

If a girl is not in the mood you will have her very dry and if she is also tight then it can be a rather unpleasant experience for both parties. Obviously Kano never has troubles of being not in the mood though.

And it still doenst change the fact that she can come during intercourse this easily with others guys. She really is genuine nympho, her body just enjoys sex more than a normal human making her much easier to climax during sex with anyone.

Quote:
Proving that a person has sex often, maybe everyday is one thing, but claiming that a person is having sex non-stop without any breaks is a completely different extreme that's very easy to disprove.
Non-stop comes from normal person view. Naturally, she cannot have sex non-stop in its true essanse, she sometimes goes shopping and sometimes go to those parties.

Just that for a normal person such amount equals to non-stop.

But Nitta sumed it up that Kano just basically 'shops and fucks' just like those kids do, even on the broad day when he has to work.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-08-21 at 11:40.
Old 2011-08-21, 11:31   Link #248
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Anger and grief/feeling miserable are two different things though.

And it still doenst change the fact that she can come during intercourse this easily with others guys. She really is genuine nympho, her body just enjoys sex more than a normal human making her much easier to climax during sex with anyone.
This is an adult manga. EVERYONE comes easily. All the girls shown having sex in this series have achieved orgasms, even when some of them don't attend orgies like Kano does. Do you believe all women who have sex in this series are whores then? Even Nitta who sometimes comes back exhausted from work can still ejaculate like a rocket. There hasn't been one time where his semen just sputters and oozes out of his dick like a lot of guys do. Does that make Nitta a man-whore?

You're trying way too hard to make Kano sound like a special case when she's clearly not.
Old 2011-08-21, 11:48   Link #249
Darknemo2000

Quote:
This is an adult manga. EVERYONE comes easily. All the girls shown having sex in this series have achieved orgasms, even when some of them don't attend orgies like Kano does. Do you believe all women who have sex in this series are whores then?
They are all in the mood though. Kano is supposed to be not in the mood. As I and Xaturas said Males and females are different is much easier to get a hard on than a girl dripping wet.

Kano's sadness play little role for her as she has no troubles of getting in the mood and wet. In other words she is no different than from all those other girls who come there for sex only.

Kano is just an orgy whore just like them, her grief and sadness come only second after that.

But really sex and drinking are different things. Many poeple drink but not many go fucking around strangers. If they do then its for the kink rather than for the sadness.

Say if I would come home and say my girlfriend "Sorry had a stressful day and drank myself totally yesterday" she would scold but thats it. Now if I come to her and say "Sorry, had a stressful day so I fucked myself senseless with a bunch of random girls I met" she would probably break it up with me.

The level is different between them

I dont know any poeple who do sex as a form of escapism - most do it simply for the kinks. Those who want escapism usually do drugs or alcohol or become workholics.
Old 2011-08-21, 12:35   Link #250
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You know what they say? Once a hoe always a hoe
Old 2011-08-21, 13:08   Link #251
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Seriously I rather be positively suprised by kano changing her style (which may or may not hapepen). Than be disappointed that she is what she is.
We all knew/know that she is damaged goods, we all knew/assumed that she still does some *friending* with her orgy friends.
So for me I rather have a low esteem of her (and I wasn't wrong) than rage later which is quite possible when in 25 she will again pop her holes with another random faces.
Seriously I read this manga more for nitta, than kano sex escapades, she is what she is and she always was like that, so her either getting out of sex>all is a bonus to Nitta getting trough the shit which people all the time get him into. And really Harumi could just skip those sex scenes to 1 panel, showing us that the deed was done. If I wanted to watch some sex scenes then there are better authors/genres for that, which she fails miserably in comparison to them.
This exactly. One of the reasons I don't feel as upset is because in all honesty, I don't expect Kano to get any better by the end of this series, never really favored her from the beginning. IMO, she did nothing but give Nitta hell, made him fall off of work, and made him a completely different person who's anti-social, tired and depressed. I just want to see him hopefully find some happy scenerio when this is all over with.
Old 2011-08-21, 15:27   Link #252
Darknemo2000

Quote:
We all knew how she was but see had some expectations that encounter with nitta would change her and she would become more than just a good looking, walking holes to stuff.

But with a single chapter all development goes to dust and the author basically just tells you - she was a whore, she is a whore and she will be a whore. If 23 chapters didnt change her and reset it all it would need even more time now to at least start convincing that she wants to stop beeing a cocksleeve and be a person for a change.

But I dont see this manga going that long, which means that they will be quickly getting together have some happy sex but it will be unconvincing, because if another argument goes who knows if she doesnt run off to relieve her stress with a bunch of random studs again. Which is pretty much like branding her a slut permanently as a character as her actions just earns no trust at all in her development.
Old 2011-08-31, 13:34   Link #253
holiday10

Quote:
To be frank kano can stay whore or whatever she wants, I don't care about her that much.
I'm more woried about nitta being backstabed again by this new girl and whoever she works with.
First he got backstabed by some Callgirl (or whatever she was), then he was used by kano, but he didn't give a crap about that, and now if he will be backstabed again by his love (or so does he think) it will greatly impact his character. To be frank I wouldn't mind if he got together with that glasss girl from his work, but who knows maybe she also has some dirt hidden.
Spoiler for manga chapters:
Old 2011-08-31, 15:01   Link #254
holiday10

Why is everyone abusing the word whore? Whore is someone that engages into sex for money or some means of collateral. A prostitute is a whore. Calling Kano a whore is so uncool. Everybody is getting on Kano about sleeping around, but what about Nitta? He slept around his-self during these past 24 chapters. No matter what Kano did before she met Nitta, she didnt do anything while with him, but he did. Look up the word whore before pointing it at others.

Last edited by holiday10; 2011-08-31 at 15:03. Reason: error
Old 2011-08-31, 15:11   Link #255
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by holiday10 View Post
Why is everyone abusing the word whore? Whore is someone that engages into sex for money or some means of collateral. A prostitute is a whore. Calling Kano a whore is so uncool. Everybody is getting on Kano about sleeping around, but what about Nitta? He slept around his-self during these past 24 chapters. No matter what Kano did before she met Nitta, she didnt do anything while with him, but he did. Look up the word whore before pointing it at others.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whore

1. a prostitute or promiscuous woman: often a term of abuse

Promiscuous: characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, especially having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.

We could call her a nympho, but you can be a nympho and still sleep with 1 partner.
Old 2011-08-31, 22:42   Link #256
holiday10

Quote:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whore

1. a prostitute or promiscuous woman: often a term of abuse

Promiscuous: characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, especially having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.

We could call her a nympho, but you can be a nympho and still sleep with 1 partner.
If that is so, then Nitta is a whore too
Old 2011-08-31, 22:47   Link #257
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

No, Nitta would be called a pimp.

"If a man sleeps with many women, he is called a pimp.
If a woman sleeps with many men, she is called a ho."

The key-and-lock analogy has been mentioned somewhere else already.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-08-31, 23:31   Link #258
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by holiday10 View Post
If that is so, then Nitta is a whore too
Not even close to Kano though.

Kano herself made him sleep with her (he did not particularly rejected it but he did not encourage it either). Actually he would be very happy to be left alone by Kano.

He did sleep with Rumi believing himself to be in love with her.

Hell knows how much partners Kano had/is having.
Old 2011-08-31, 23:50   Link #259
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
No, Nitta would be called a pimp.

"If a man sleeps with many women, he is called a pimp.
If a woman sleeps with many men, she is called a ho."

The key-and-lock analogy has been mentioned somewhere else already.
Such is the ridiculous double standard of a patriarchal society, but I suppose I'm digressing.

A key that can open any lock may be the master key, but that also makes it the biggest tool for being used.

I'm sure they're all right in the palm of the stepmother's hands right now.
Old 2011-09-01, 03:33   Link #260
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Now, the eighty million yen question remains: why is Kano's stepmother doing all of these things?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread

Tags
borderline hentai, harumi chihiro, manga, mature, romance