AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-10-02, 06:49   Link #21
Onakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by TronDD
(If I copy and paste URLs from IE, I still get the error. So it's on any page.)
Wow, strange. I don't see anything that could be a problem. Since it's on every page it has to be the left or right column which appear on every page.

Did you try cleaning the cache and refresh the page with ctrl-f5? Do you have a cookie for that domain? If so try clearing it.

Is anyone having a similar problem with Fx? I could enable the detailed error messages to see what the exact error is, but I'd prefer to not leave that on too long. ^_^

If it doesn't work after cleaning the cache and cookie(s) and you want to help to debug this, let me know so we'll try that method. Thank you.
Onakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 00:15   Link #22
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Is it possible to add a trivia tidbits section in addition to descriptions of each game? For example, someone pointed out to me that some of the text used in the Baldr Force EXE opening movie is Winamp changelogs ^^;
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 02:46   Link #23
Onakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Is it possible to add a trivia tidbits section in addition to descriptions of each game? For example, someone pointed out to me that some of the text used in the Baldr Force EXE opening movie is Winamp changelogs ^^;
Sure it's possible, but seeing there probably won't be too much trivia entered I've just entered this info into the comments of the game. Which works just as well IMO. ^_^
Old 2004-10-30, 12:23   Link #24
Thany
Unfair

Mmmm it doesn't seem like much people have bothered having a link at those links >.<
The site ero-games data-base is quite big BTW
Old 2004-10-31, 03:34   Link #25
Onakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Mmmm it doesn't seem like much people have bothered having a link at those links >.<
The site ero-games data-base is quite big BTW
Yeah, there could be more users... 10 users, but 411 games. And it's growing every week.

I guess there either is too little interest in this sort of collection management at this point in time, it's not advertised well enough or the public wants something different/more. If it's the last case I wish they'd tell me what it was. ;-)

Edit: Maybe if I have this sig it'll help a bit...
Old 2004-10-31, 08:43   Link #26
SlugZilla
woofles

You frontpage doesn't show up properly for me. I cant even get in.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-31, 14:48   Link #27
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlugZilla
You frontpage doesn't show up properly for me. I cant even get in.
I get in fine. What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox/Mozilla and they work fine.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-01, 06:08   Link #28
Onakra

I see what he means, he's probably using IE. The CSS doesn't work like it should. I'll try to fix it asap.
Old 2004-11-01, 07:56   Link #29
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onakra
I see what he means, he's probably using IE. The CSS doesn't work like it should. I'll try to fix it asap.
I've tryed just now to check it with Internet Explorer and it works fine for me
Old 2004-11-01, 08:03   Link #30
Onakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
I've tryed just now to check it with Internet Explorer and it works fine for me
That's because I've already fixed it. ^_^ You were unable to get in before the fix with IE and some desktop sizes. You only saw part of the text.

I changed the frontpage a few days ago (added the image) so that was probably the cause of the issue, since I forgot to check it with IE. It looked good in Firefox so I assumed... I'll try to remember to check IE as well next time I change something.

Edit: Typo

Last edited by Onakra; 2004-11-01 at 10:41.
Old 2004-11-01, 08:14   Link #31
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onakra
That's because I've already fixed it. ^_^ You were unable to get in before the fix with IE and some desktop sizes. You only saw part of the text.

I changed the frontpage a few days ago (added the image) so that was propably the cause of the issue, since I forgot to check it with IE. It looked good in Firefox so I assumed... I'll try to remember to check IE as well next time I change something.
Actually I'm using Mozilla, because I already know IE sux
But I was just having a check and posted that it was working to make sure everybody could know