AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-23, 04:01   Link #201
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yes well, I have the utmost faith in your moe creation skills
Oh my, I only mentioned those two...but how could I forget someone so important?!

I'm so sorry FUUKO! Come! Come to Pap--
*is scythe'd!*

I-It seems she's in a bad mood at the moment

*goes reattach himself*

Though...Fuuko in HnA....better not. The tsundere levels are already high enough with Aria in it
Old 2011-05-23, 04:14   Link #202
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Oh my, I only mentioned those two...but how could I forget someone so important?!

I'm so sorry FUUKO! Come! Come to Pap--
*is scythe'd!*

I-It seems she's in a bad mood at the moment

*goes reattach himself*

Though...Fuuko in HnA....better not. The tsundere levels are already high enough with Aria in it
Tsundere? i thought your speciality was imouto characters heh...

Hey thats an idea, Tsundere-imouto chara modelled after Eclair! Thats totally your kind of girl!
Old 2011-05-23, 04:36   Link #203
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Tsundere? i thought your speciality was imouto characters heh...
My specialty is cute girls with imouto-like traits
That doesn't mean all of them are imouto characters

Quote:
Hey thats an idea, Tsundere-imouto chara modelled after Eclair! Thats totally your kind of girl!
*is reminded of the drawing he made of Eclair and Rolan in OreImo Vol1 pose...and the fact that he can't scan it*

*ZUUU~NN* orz
Old 2011-05-23, 05:47   Link #204
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
...Right Well then, I won't hold back
Don't disappoint.

Though now I better hurry up with Ryou.

Quote:
...And you do know what the prerequisite to getting the Kamijou disease right
The Tokyo Butei x Academy City arc that Marcus first proposed and later inspired me, takes place in the 4 months between my fic's prologue (Alistair's botched mission) and the fic's start.

Quote:
Stay strong, it comes with the territory A Protagonist must be willing to do 2-3 heroics deeds per month, and 6-9 stupid mistakes a week
Jim's got it all covered... After all, he's after the name.

Quote:
Mahhhh~ At least you're making your own heroines, I just intend to grab whatever I find attractive on the platter created by other people
I learned from the times that people complained how my OC kept taking canon waifus.

As for you, the exception is this one time where you grabbed someone who was still in production.
Old 2011-05-23, 10:22   Link #205
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post

Next to come:

Svetlana Dragović (pronounced Dragovitch) - Snipe

Naoko Kazami - Connect

Erin Kirishima - Informa

Just to be sure, and I ABSOLUTELY have no ulterior motives for asking this; These are all girls right? Cause... You can't be too careful these days... >.>

Quote:
My specialty is cute girls with imouto-like traits
That doesn't mean all of them are imouto characters
Bah, You say potato, I say Imouto .

Quote:
*is reminded of the drawing he made of Eclair and Rolan in OreImo Vol1 pose...and the fact that he can't scan it*

*ZUUU~NN* orz
Rolan is such a good brother, trying to match make his sister...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
The Tokyo Butei x Academy City arc that Marcus first proposed and later inspired me, takes place in the 4 months between my fic's prologue (Alistair's botched mission) and the fic's start.
I don't think it would fly though merging the two worlds together But I do approve of a Crowley descendant... Just... Try not to get too carried away...

Quote:
I learned from the times that people complained how my OC kept taking canon waifus.

As for you, the exception is this one time where you grabbed someone who was still in production.
I only want the best for my OCs after all Though sadly I'm not much of heroine creator, so I leave that to the professionals

But I do need three girls; One cute, one sweet, and one sexy.
Old 2011-05-23, 10:24   Link #206
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Just to be sure, and I ABSOLUTELY have no ulterior motives for asking this; These are all girls right? Cause... You can't be too careful these days... >.>
I'd have no reason to make trap OCs. That's something I leave to Funyan. One of the reasons I make more female OCs than male is that I ran on the principle to take character images from the original section of danbooru and pixiv; because of that, it is harder to find male that are not too bishie, or not too shota.

PS: Kirsty, Amélie, Fio and Sane are exceptions, I have taken them from the genderswap section of Hetalia. I have been thinking, hey those are not official genderswaps after all.
Old 2011-05-23, 10:55   Link #207
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Hmmm... as always, I might put some elements from other Fics in mine, just for the fuhnz. So I basically guessed that Meister's fic's some sort of X-Men and supernatural stuff... Then there's lots of other parallel stories... and I can't figure out head or tails here... XD

I guess that Team Nightray could have some stuff to do with Sheba's OCs... seeing that they have an exorcist and love dealing with the super natural (a lighter version of my team I guess).

Chaos2Frozen, what are you up to already? Kinda lost your plans in this forest of posts...

Hmmm... we badly need some OC Lists and Fic lists... XD
Old 2011-05-23, 11:15   Link #208
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post

Chaos2Frozen, what are you up to already? Kinda lost your plans in this forest of posts...

Hmm... Well for now I need more details and info; there's alot of things I want to try, but I need a firm-er grasp of this world... Eventually I want to integrate my characters to not only other OCs, but with Canon characters as well.

Or are you referring to me inquiring about Sheba's girls ? Like I've said, I'm not good at creating many heroines for my male protagonists, so I usually look to other writers for help.

Fear not, for I am in no way totally intending to create any misfortunate scenes whatsoever with them... Yes... Totally innocent.
Old 2011-05-23, 11:27   Link #209
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Looks like around the same plans as mine (except I already have my own OCs). Anyways... other writers picking my guys up and trying to interpret them in their own ways is always a funny thing. XD

There is one big thing lacking in this thread.... EVIL OCs.
Old 2011-05-23, 12:08   Link #210
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Rolan is such a good brother, trying to match make his sister...
The cover of Volume 1 though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Looks like around the same plans as mine (except I already have my own OCs). Anyways... other writers picking my guys up and trying to interpret them in their own ways is always a funny thing. XD

There is one big thing lacking in this thread.... EVIL OCs.
True, we seem to be missing that here...

I think there was a conversation about one that showed his love for Aria by blowing up buildings and stuff
Old 2011-05-23, 12:43   Link #211
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I'm actually working on some antagonistic OCs, though they're in need of a story.

At the end of the day though, most of the threats Butei are going to face are random mooks from organised crime - at least in Japan.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2011-05-23, 16:59   Link #212
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
While working on the last girl (Erin), I thought I should post the sniper.

Guest Character #2 - Need a sniper? That one is almost stereotypical but knows her job.

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Svetlana "Lana" Dragovic
(theorical) VA: Houko Kuwashima
Nationality: Serbian
Class: 2nd year
Butei Rank: A
Ancestor: Nobody of note.
Department: Snipe
Bloodline Ability: None
Weapon: Dragunov SVU
Friends: Jin Yamazaki, Naoko Kazami and Erin Kirishima
Character Quotes:

"I know. Serb. Sniper. Consider yourself lucky I am on the good guys' side."
"My secret? Practice. Practice. More practice."
"I have been hiding here all along. More than enough to kill you over and over. Bang you are dead."

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ability:
None

Style:
As a sniper, she will do anything to stay in her effective combat range, she keeps a bunch of smoke and flashbang grenades for use when the need to gain some distance arises. While her killing range is inferior to Reki's (around the maximum range of her Dragunov), her childhood spent with her father hunting game have made her very efficient in the domains of stealth and stalking. She uses the scope when the conditions demands it, otherwise she prefers to rely on the iron sight.
Trivia
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sheba; 2011-06-04 at 17:12. Reason: Retconning her backstory after more information from the light novels
Old 2011-05-23, 18:45   Link #213
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
I don't think it would fly though merging the two worlds together But I do approve of a Crowley descendant... Just... Try not to get too carried away...
Nah its one of those things where you can skip over it if you want and it won't affect the main story, like a SS.

Quote:
I only want the best for my OCs after all Though sadly I'm not much of heroine creator, so I leave that to the professionals

But I do need three girls; One cute, one sweet, and one sexy.
Erio Alexandra Crowley is cute, Merii Aensland is CVR and Isara is sweet. And I didn't have routes planned for the latter 2.
Old 2011-05-23, 21:30   Link #214
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@sheba

I totally understand bro, its far too easy to just pick up a girl (image) but to find an original male fanart is like hunting for unicorns. in the end i just gave up and stick to one character or direct imports.

@kha

Erio? wow youre not being subtle are you heh? but crowley isnt his real name.

also do you hav pics of the other two girls? ive got some idea on who they are but i want to be sure...
Old 2011-05-24, 01:36   Link #215
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I meant ELIZABETH Alexandra. Mind fart!!

I know Crowley wasn't his real name, but I thought his full name was Edward Alexander Crowley, the 1st 2 parts being his real name

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-05-24 at 01:57.
Old 2011-05-24, 02:50   Link #216
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I meant ELIZABETH Alexandra. Mind fart!!

I know Crowley wasn't his real name, but I thought his full name was Edward Alexander Crowley, the 1st 2 parts being his real name
My bad, i didnt know 'crowley' was part of his real name.

Actually, you can keep 'Erio', its a cute nickname for Elizabeth.
Old 2011-05-24, 03:45   Link #217
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Člise: Ah, I've decided. I'm going to arm myself with the PP-2000.

I can in fact link the Russian submachine gun with the character Anastasia from Gosick. It happens that Anastasia has began to write to Kazuya several years before the Second World War, and she reveals that her family is in fact part of the upper-middle class in Russia.

Eventually, Anastasia and her relatives become close to the Kujo and Blois families to the present. This gun is supposed to be the gift for Člise after the celebration of Kazuya's and Victorique's 100th birthday. Well, considering the setting for Hidan no Aria is not that far from the present time.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-05-24, 03:53   Link #218
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

The other cute nerd of my humble roster. More friendly and sociable than Sanae.

Guest Character #3 - The Girl behind the mic.

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Naoko Kazami
(theorical) VA: Kaori Mizuhashi
Nationality: Japanese
Butei Rank: B
Ancestor: Nobody of note.
Department: Connect
Bloodline Ability: None
Weapon: Sig 232, Taser and Mace Spray
Friends: Jin Yamazaki, Svetlana Dragovic and Erin Kirishima
Character Quotes:

Naoko:"There is a quote that says "Nothing is easier than to denounce the evil doer; Nothing more difficult than understanding him." I hope you know what it means right?"
Jin: "That you watch Criminal Minds, right?"
Naoko: Oh come on, I am just trying to make our time together easier."

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ability:
None

Style:
Naoko tries to avoid fighting as much as possible. She is a mediocre shooter and fighter.
Trivia
Spoiler:

Shebs' roster so far:

Kirsten Vikernes (Assault)

Preston Lee Whitworth (Medica)

Amélie D'Artagnan (Inquista)

Fiorenza Diotallevi (Logi)

Sanae Noriaki (Amdo)

Jin Yamazaki (SSR)

Svetlana Dragovic (Snipe)

Last edited by Sheba; 2011-06-01 at 19:27.
Old 2011-05-24, 09:57   Link #219
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Spoiler:
I approve of this. We need more- Oh right, I could do one myself...

Old 2011-05-24, 09:59   Link #220
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

And here is the last character of the batch. When I think about it, that makes a lot of europeans. I may come up with a character relationship diagram, i.e: Fio is so going to target Rachel for delicious girl on girl skinship, and I hope Keroko don't mind Jin as Mara's drinking buddy.

Guest Character #4 - The Bookworm

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Erin Dee Kirishima
(theorical) VA: Kana Ueda
Nationality: Japanese (half-english)
Butei Rank: A
Ancestor: John Dee
Department: Informa
Bloodline Ability: Psychonaut - G6
Weapon: SIG Sauer P226, tonfa
Friends: Jin Yamazaki, Svetlana Dragovic and Naoko Kazami
Character Quotes:
"Let's see "Klaatu barada nikto". Ok, who is the little tosser who have made that bad prank? Hey, did I just hear a noise?!"
"Hello, my little chicks and cocks."
"Watch out for that cute nerd, inside that reasonably pretty body, a verbal bomb is ready to explode." - Jin

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ability:
Spoiler:

Style:
Even tho she is an Informa, Erin is far from being a pushover, she have trained in Krav Maga and have expressed her desire to improve her close-combat skills once in a while. For this reason, she would invite herself in Assault classes, as noted her forte are dodging and submission moves. Her close combat skills are above average and perfectible, unfortunately, her gun skills are merely average, subpar drawing, merely average reaction time and average aim. She is frustrated by it.

Trivia
Spoiler:

Shebob's characters:

Kirsten Vikernes (Assault)

Preston Lee Whitworth (Medica)

Amélie D'Artagnan (Inquista)

Fiorenza Diotallevi (Logi)

Sanae Noriaki (Amdo)

Jin Yamazaki (SSR)

Svetlana Dragovic (Snipe)

Naoko Kazami (Connect)

Last edited by Sheba; 2011-06-02 at 19:02.
Closed Thread