AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2008-03-05, 00:33   Link #261
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Dang. This discussion continues to impress me.

I'm editing the first post to include positions that have been filled so far. But that doesn't mean we don't need more help!

I'm only one guy, and managing this behemoth of a project is quite the task. But being elected Danchou was awfully nice of you guys earlier today.

I'm sure Kaisos needs some help in terms of editing and in overcoming the dreaded writers' block when it strikes.

Tangowr's our first image hunter, but again, everyone is encouraged to post their findings. Especially if it's something we haven't encountered yet.

And panzerfan has contributed some awesome vector art of Kyon-ko, and I hope that can inspire other artists of this forum into action as well.
(I personally look forward to some sketches of the lovely Itsuki-chan.)

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 00:39   Link #262
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy|iB View Post
The image itself is nothing special or that well done or that risque - in my opinion - but it does raise a question for me...if you have sex with your alternate genderbent self or form, would it technically be masturbation?

...never mind, forget I even asked...
I would say technically, it IS masturbation.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 00:44   Link #263
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Is it against rules and policy to post NSFW links, etc on the forum?

Then again, you needn't look far. Just visit the SOS-dan H image board and around the top, or at least near the top assuming it hasn't fallen a few places, there's a small topic with the image there under a thread 'TG Haruhi'.

The image itself is nothing special or that well done or that risque - in my opinion - but it does raise a question for me...if you have sex with your alternate genderbent self or form, would it technically be masturbation?

...never mind, forget I even asked...
Found it. I don't think it counts as masturbation, though.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 00:46   Link #264
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Must we really have a philosophical discussion on what constitutes as masturbation? I mean Kyon-ko is awesome, but...

Old 2008-03-05, 00:47   Link #265
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Must we really have a philosophical discussion on what constitutes as masturbation? I mean Kyon-ko is awesome, but...
Well, the picture had Kyon pleasuring Kyon-ko, so that did bring up the question.
Old 2008-03-05, 00:49   Link #266
Legacy|iB
Calgary Flames Fan

Oh, I've got another one!

How about this - if you have sex with your alternate genderbent self or form, would be considered incest?

...okay, what is wrong with me today?!

You know what, let's just forget the whole thing. It was my mistake - I certainly don't want to involve any discussions about masturbation or incest in a discussion as awesome as a genderbent SHnY.

And so...carry on, I guess...
Legacy|iB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 00:50   Link #267
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Well, the picture had Kyon pleasuring Kyon-ko, so that did bring up the question.
*facepalm*

How much of a lead do the Chinese Haruhiists have ahead of us again?

Quote:
Oh, I've got another one!

How about this - if you have sex with your alternate genderbent self or form, would be considered incest?

...okay, what is wrong with me today?!

You know what, let's just forget the whole thing. It was my mistake - I certainly don't want to involve any discussions about masturbation or incest in a discussion as awesome as a genderbent SHnY.

And so...carry on, I guess...
You really need to calm down.

Old 2008-03-05, 00:51   Link #268
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Yes, let's please move along the discussion to other things :roll:
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 00:52   Link #269
Tangowr

Natural Paralle world Kyon-ko
Haruhi changed Kyon-ko
Normal Kyon

Lunch time...
suprisingly that Haruki didn't rush straight out..
Not minding, going to backpack to search...
Kyon-ko: Odd....where is it...?
Haruki pat Kyon-ko head from behind...
Kyon-ko: What?
Haruki: Thank you~~(With a big smile)
Kyon-ko: What are you tal..(See what's in his hand)
Kyon-ko: Hey, what are you thanking for THAT's MY LUNCH!! Who said I'm giving it to you, GIVE IT BACK!!
Haruki runs out while yelling, You should be happy that I'm willing to eat your cooking~~
Kyon-ko: What do you mean, you're just too lazy to go buy bread, give me back my lunch!!

Last edited by Tangowr; 2008-03-05 at 01:11. Reason: added dialoge
Tangowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 00:58   Link #270
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangowr View Post
Natural Kyon-ko, Nurtured Kyon-ko, and Original Kyon?
Old 2008-03-05, 01:00   Link #271
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangowr View Post
The first pic (r-l): Kyon, Kyon turned into a girl by Haruhi for various reasons, and Kyon-ko. I personally think that Kyon-ko should be taller: more Minami-type than Shana-type.

Second pic: Turning the stupid "girl makes lunch for love interest" meme on its head!

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 01:06   Link #272
DannyCat
Currently Observing.

Haven't seen much Mikuru here yet, but I like this one.

DannyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 01:06   Link #273
Tangowr

Kyon-ko: The tea is delicious, thank you~ Mikuru-sempai
Mikuru: You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it(Smile)
Kyon-ko: But making tea, that should be my job...
Mikuru: Don't worry, I make the tea because I like it, not because Haruki forces me.
Kyon-ko: Thank you Mikuru sempai~~(Having him around is like having a little sister...sorry Mikuru sempai~~)

Nagato:........(Rub Kyon-ko's head)
Kyon-ko: ??? Nagato...Is there something on my head?
Nagato:.....No...(Continue to rub head)
Kyon-ko: ....? Thinking it odd, but because it's Nagato, so doesn't mind and just let him rub her haid

Itsuhime: Hehe~~(Smile happily)
Kyon-ko: Itsuhime, isn't this a bit too close?
Itsuhime: Not at all, we're both girl, so it doesn't matter.(Smile brightly)
Kyon-ko: but..(Still think it's weird)
Itsuhime: Beside, I like Kyon-ko, so a hug or two won't hurt~~
Kyon-ko: You...*sign* give up

Last edited by Tangowr; 2008-03-05 at 01:17. Reason: Added Itsuhime
Tangowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 01:08   Link #274
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyCat View Post
Haven't seen much Mikuru here yet, but I like this one.

Host club; Suzumiya's other manliness training?

Old 2008-03-05, 01:11   Link #275
Tangowr

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
The first pic (r-l): Kyon, Kyon turned into a girl by Haruhi for various reasons, and Kyon-ko. I personally think that Kyon-ko should be taller: more Minami-type than Shana-type.

Second pic: Turning the stupid "girl makes lunch for love interest" meme on its head!

More like guy steal girl's lunch...
Old 2008-03-05, 01:18   Link #276
Bean Bandit

*Ponders*

I have been considering the issue of 'Haruki' being an ill fitting piece of this puzzle. While I applaud the concept of Modeling him on Kamina and The Ouran male lead, I think he might be a little too generic still.

What I'm advocating is...in addition to Kamina and Tamaki...Mix in a dash of Sousuke Sagara as well?

Perhaps not so deadly serious, but an encyclopedic knowledge of Anime and Fiction devoted to his favorite subjects leaves him short on common sense? (The Cosplay Rape Scene with Mitsuuru makes me want to see Haruki tell Kyon-ko that crossdressers are a very important factor with groups of this kind)

As for the Why...Haruki, as he's shaping up right now, doesn't seem as likable as Haruhi. Her aggressiveness translates badly into a male character. (I think this has been said before) If we add something of an endearing blind spot to explain it (Like obviously having watched far too many anime: Something Haruhi {Female} Could also be said to have done, given her impromtu lecture on moe, in the anime, Kyon-ko might be less aggressively inclined. As in "He's not a Jerk, he's just an idiot.")

Side note: Kyon-ko muttering 'Baka' Ala Ruri Hoshino from Nadesico is too cute. @_@

Also, I would like to voice a vote against any influence from Shana in Kyon-ko's evolution. Her Charm comes from Worldweary Sarcasm and aplomb with which she tackles life. There are already far too many Tsunderes that yell and hit things, IMO.
Bean Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 02:20   Link #277
Raijinken
Victoria's secret weapon

A dash of Sagara?

Hm... you've just given me a mental image of intense military attitude and strategy when Day of Sagitarious comes around.

Now I'm thinking of him 'drooping' when he finds out that Yuuki is the one kicking ass.

...Now I'm thinking of the computer club turning into insane fangirls at the sight of their god, Yuuki. Then getting rabid when they realize he'll be spending time with them. Man that's hilarious. Join the Yuuki harem today!

But wait, at the start of all that, the head of the computer club gets drop-kicked in the side of the head. Can't have that, no. Breaking a GIRL'S spine for a change wouldn't be funny, would it? *Mumble...*

Well... like, half the comedy of that scene was Haruhi flying right out of an off-screen plot-hole at mach two to deliver the kick. Whatever happens there has to be a bolt from the blue too, I think.

What do the masses think?
Raijinken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 02:30   Link #278
Bean Bandit

Ohh, I like that. It fits with the image, and the 'Kamina' Gung-ho-ness, too.

As for kicking the Female Computer Club president in the head, I think it'd be just as Funny for something thrown to catch her upside the head, and less brutal seeming on Haruki's part.

But still just shocking and mean enough to be kinda funny. >_>

Random Thought: Itsuko's (Atsuko? Mitsuki? I prefer Mitsuki. It's Closer to the original) Attacks in the Anime were named for other Kyoto Animation series. "Fumoffu" And "Second Raid" If we keep a similar nod to KyoAni, I vote To change their names to 'Kanon' and 'Clannad'.

Edit: Hey, wait. Isn't 'Itsuki' His family name? If so, 'Koizumi' needs to be altered. I vote for 'Kasumi', myself.

Edit mk2: Whoops, apparently, it IS his given name. In that case, ignore me. >_>

Last edited by Bean Bandit; 2008-03-05 at 02:41.
Bean Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 04:09   Link #279
Jaden

Computer club is a bit of a problem. Firstly you could search for a thousand years and probably not find an all-female computer club. Especially if they're all as hot as in some of that fanart. And how will they be extorted? Pictures of sexual harrassment wouldn't work. I'm thinking Haruki will steal the president's "D drive" and dig up some really nasty material to extort her with. However this will waste an important Mikuru-moment. And already the fact that Haruki is extorting a group of girls is hard to swallow.

And in Day of Sagittarius, it's a bit strange for an all-female computer club to be developing real-time strategy games, or to try getting back at the SOS-dan with such methods. It also kinda feels like Haruki would more likely laugh off their challenge than accept it. Something for you folks to think about, my imagination is at a dead end.
Old 2008-03-05, 04:10   Link #280
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Computer club is a bit of a problem. Firstly you could search for a thousand years and probably not find an all-female computer club. Especially if they're all as hot as in some of that fanart. And how will they be extorted? Pictures of sexual harrassment wouldn't work. I'm thinking Haruki will steal the president's "D drive" and dig up some really nasty material to extort her with. Actually the fact that he's extorting a group of girls is already hard to swallow.

And in Day of Sagittarius, it's a bit strange for an all-female computer club to be developing real-time strategy games, or to try getting back at the SOS-dan with such methods. It also kinda feels like Haruki would more likely laugh off their challenge than accept it. Something for you folks to think about, my imagination is at a dead end.

A funny thing: my school had an all-female computer club that did all those things.

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan