AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-07-14, 13:24   Link #821
justavisitor

@Dark Mage
I don't think Eba will fall in love with Kanzaki lol...just my hunch or my experience from other romance mangas...Kanzaki so far is not your typical secondary male character who fights against the main hero for the girl...I don't think Kanazaki is even a challenge for Haruto..of course I could be wrong and we shall see

And about the length of the manga...well
I''s has 137 chapters
ichigo 100% has 160+ chapters
suzuka has 140+?? chapters

So yeah, we will probably have about 100~150 chapters for the whole series...but this "Eba behaving weirdly" arc won't be too long, I bet it will last 10~20 more chapters at most, and then Haruto will encounter new problems XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 13:50   Link #822
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Cross Over was a solid 50+ chapters. If this goes on for another 100...thats another 2 years. FUCK THAT! Suzuka at least had sports mixed in. This ones got nothing, nada, its school life/angst/people not making up their damn mind to the max!

Get this over and done with and work on Lucia.

Last edited by Tyrone Biggums; 2009-07-14 at 14:10.
Tyrone Biggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 14:25   Link #823
Luminisk

Well... the author is trying either to stretch, by that I mean milk, the story or is just trolling us.

Either way it is trying my patience.

Luminisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 14:40   Link #824
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Cross Over was a solid 50+ chapters. If this goes on for another 100...thats another 2 years. FUCK THAT! Suzuka at least had sports mixed in. This ones got nothing, nada, its school life/angst/people not making up their damn mind to the max!

I don't see how another 2 years is bad thing... ok maybe not the great thing but to get this over with and just work on Luica I wouldn't like, considering Lucia is a monthly series.
For me the story is pretty good as it is, I don't mind not having another element such as sports being mixed in.
Old 2009-07-14, 15:03   Link #825
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Spoiler for Chapter 54 scans:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post

If you don't want to read it for that long then don't. What's the point in complaining about it possibly being 100 chapters? Personally, I wouldn't mind as I happen to enjoy this genre to some extent. Furthermore, sports was barely touched upon in Suzuka and when it was it was still mostly tied into the romance.
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 15:43   Link #826
Somnus
Eh?

*sigh* I was going to catch up with this (again), but after reading with the latest posts...I'll come back in a year. Sure, I've read manga where this situation comes along (how Eba's acting, and weak little Haruto) though it doesn't mean I like it any. Here's hoping it'll all be resolved in that time.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 15:50   Link #827
Dark Mage

so can anyone guess why Eba's behaviour and attitude towards Haruto has changed like this?
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 16:59   Link #828
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 54:
That's right, 54. >.<
Old 2009-07-14, 17:01   Link #829
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
so can anyone guess why Eba's behaviour and attitude towards Haruto has changed like this?
it is a mystery. We never hear any of the girls inner thoughts, only Haruto's inner thoughts are presented to us. The only time we know what the girls are thinking is when they tell Haruto or they talk about their feelings to other girls. that is how we knew how Nanami felt, when she talked to Eba's sister and when she talked to Haruto. We will find soon, once Haruto grows some balls to confront her.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 17:33   Link #830
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
it is a mystery. We never hear any of the girls inner thoughts, only Haruto's inner thoughts are presented to us. The only time we know what the girls are thinking is when they tell Haruto or they talk about their feelings to other girls. that is how we knew how Nanami felt, when she talked to Eba's sister and when she talked to Haruto. We will find soon, once Haruto grows some balls to confront her.
A really good point there. I never really noticed it but now that you mentioned it it is kinda weird. Other mangas like Ichigo100%, Open Sesame showed the girl's inner thoughts as well but this manga rarely shows what the girls are thinking
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 21:56   Link #831
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Did he do something too get her, too distant herself from him???
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 22:25   Link #832
ShootingStars

kotone is like honoka but she is WAY FAT BETTER! she is confident in her actions and probably not insecure about herself like honoka -_-
come on SEO hook her up with haruto even if its for a short while I don't care! kotone x haruto FTW
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 00:10   Link #833
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
A really good point there. I never really noticed it but now that you mentioned it it is kinda weird. Other mangas like Ichigo100%, Open Sesame showed the girl's inner thoughts as well but this manga rarely shows what the girls are thinking
actually, it just is a matter of the mangaka style. If you think about Suzuka, the mangaka used the same kind of style. You rarely saw any of the girls having inner thoughts in Suzuka, most of the information came from the main male character too. you could say that 90% of the action revolved around the male character.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 00:42   Link #834
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Did he do something too get her, too distant herself from him???
well its cause even though she confessed from the beginning he chased after Kanzaki, so... she herself had to try giving up on him.

Anyway, both Haruto and Eba are pissing me off. Why's Eba acting like this? why won't Haruto grow a pair and verbally express himself so all this bullshit can end!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 00:58   Link #835
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
well its cause even though she confessed from the beginning he chased after Kanzaki, so... she herself had to try giving up on him.

Anyway, both Haruto and Eba are pissing me off. Why's Eba acting like this? why won't Haruto grow a pair and verbally express himself so all this bullshit can end!
i know man! why doesnt me man up and ask KOTONE out! ARG!
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 02:01   Link #836
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Maybe it is just wishful thinking but it seemed to me Nanami expressed concern in her face when Haruto cut his finger. Glasses girl irritates me but no where near as much as Haruto does, he is no where near as cool or interesting as Yamoto. Am I the only one failing to see why these girls like him?
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 04:44   Link #837
Kikuchi

Welcome to harem series ?
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 07:17   Link #838
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
kotone is like honoka but she is WAY FAT BETTER! she is confident in her actions and probably not insecure about herself like honoka -_-
come on SEO hook her up with haruto even if its for a short while I don't care! kotone x haruto FTW
There's one fundamental difference though: Kotone is 100% the fifth wheel on the cart. Honoka at least managed to have Haruto's feelings partially requited. Besides, I prefer Honoka's struggles with herself, while she STILL managed to come out and do it. Kotone stops short here. And finally, and this is 100% subjective now, I have developed an aversion against meganekkos lately :P
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 09:04   Link #839
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
Welcome to harem series ?
If you are referring to what I put, I have seen/read a fair few harem anime/manga and Haruto is by far one of the biggest clowns ever. Most have redeemable qualities, this poor fella doesn't.
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 10:36   Link #840
H23

This chapter brought me some lulz, I can't see why there's so much hate going on

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life