AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2012-05-29, 23:48   Link #461
kfcpanda

thanks so much bakanki for these wonderful summaries!
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 23:51   Link #462
Sumeragi
Banned

I've been thinking: Doesn't Nao look like young Kirino? Seems like the Kousaka blood is strong in this one.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 01:14   Link #463
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2-Lancer View Post
Really excellent summary! It's MUCH appreciated for this Kanako-Meruru fan! Thanks a trillion!

Spoiler for True Kananko?:
Kanako has slowly been winning me over for some time now. I'd say she would have to be one of my top 3 Oreimo girls so far. As for your questions...

Spoiler:

I do have my own question about Kanako's route though:

Spoiler:

I should be getting the Complete Guide that was released last Friday some time tomorrow or this week. I'll let you guys know how it is.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 02:43   Link #464
B2-Lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
I should be getting the Complete Guide that was released last Friday some time tomorrow or this week. I'll let you guys know how it is.
I'd really appreciate that one, thanks!

Well, the one thing about these quasi-parallel universe branching stories is there can be a route --
Spoiler for future wondering:
B2-Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 02:49   Link #465
Sumeragi
Banned

Actually, no. Hawaii is considered too be too crowded, expensive, and commercialized. Many Japanese actually go to Guam (quiet and rustic) and Saipan (bustling) a lot more. Both islands survive on US military spending and Japanese tourism.
Old 2012-05-30, 06:28   Link #466
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Short yet much more hilarious than Kuroneko or Manami route
So that's the function of Lolicon ORE Item we got on Kanako's route

Quote:
Ki: “Nice to meet you, Tama-chan♪ My name is Kirino. Call me Kirino-onee-chan, okay? ♥ “
Ta: “…..uuuu”
Ky: “Oi, she gets scared.”
Ki: “W-why?”
Ky: “For now, stop with that hand of yours that looks like going to grope her.”
Ki: “Ah!.... S-sorry.”
Ky: “I-It’s okay Tamaki-chan, she’s not going to attack you.”
Ta: “…………. Nice to meet you. I’m Gokou Tamaki.”
*sounds of gun shoot to Kirino’s heart*
Ki: “-------------hhnnngh-------- Haaah, haah….”
Ky: “Oi Kirino, don’t lose your consciousness!”
[Read the full summary on my blog]

Not really like Tamaki before but well after playing this route, she is cute. But still I want Hinata route x3

Last edited by bakAnki; 2012-08-10 at 09:55. Reason: replacing link with my new blog
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 10:31   Link #467
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
But still I want Hinata route x3
Be careful what you wish for.
Old 2012-05-30, 13:05   Link #468
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Short yet much more hilarious than Kuroneko or Manami route
So that's the function of Lolicon ORE Item we got on Kanako's route

[Read the full summary on my blog]

Not really like Tamaki before but well after playing this route, she is cute. But still I want Hinata route x3
The lolicon is strong in this one.
Old 2012-05-30, 13:11   Link #469
Mystic_Vegetto

I just got the Premium Guide Book which was released last Friday for this game.

-The Guide has a special cover that you can remove that features Kirino on the front cover and Kuroneko on the back cover in wedding dresses. The inside of the special cover has the CG's of the girls in their Madoka Cosplay and Bikini's. The original cover on the book is the front cover of the PSP game with Kirino and Kuroneko while the back cover has the rest of the heroines.

-The book is 160 pages.

-The guide covers both discs, however, for Disc 1, it goes into more detail. Probably because the first game is actually longer. The guide section for Disc 2 I would say is around 16 pages or so.

-In the Disc 1 Section, they have "Before and After" images showing you the differences in the CG Artwork at the end of each girl's guide.

-There's a lot of rough sketches of the CG Artwork in the game.

-At the end of the book, they include the CG's and a few rough sketches of the Endings. However, so they don't spoil the endings for you, they actually have these pages sealed off. If you want to view them, they let you tear off the seal (like on important envelopes).

-There's also a couple of pages where they interview I believe the people that worked on the game. Not sure who though.

-When you buy the guide, you get a Card (about the size of a business card) which features 1 of the Heroines from the game. There's 10 different cards, but you'll only get 1. There's 10 of them total, 1-7 are the main heroines with the "Kiss CG", 8 is Kirino in the bathtub (CG from 1st game), 9 is the Yamineko confession scene, and 10 is Yandere Ayase. Those are the pics on the front cover. The back of the cards feature a CG from that heroines route. I got the "normal" Ayase card with the CG that has her laying down on a bed from Disc 2. Each card has "Oreimo" as the title.

That's about it. I'll try to take some pictures of the guide, and from the Limited Edition game and post them on here. I'm trying to see if I can borrow a friend's digital camera though, otherwise, I'll just take some LQ shots from my cell.
Old 2012-05-30, 21:32   Link #470
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Trying to complete all the bad ends yesterday.
Apparently Kirino and Ayase did appear on Manami route, on one of her bad end. They got there on a trip too and after that 4 them go together, making Kyousuke and Manami trip less romantic. And even though Kirino did help Manami with stuff, she still as annoyed as ever when she saw Kyousuke and Manami together, different than she was on Ayase, Saori, or near the end of Kanako route that has accepted Kyousuke's relationship with the other girl.

Btw, I'm still on the 99%, wonder if there's the bug/joke trick like Akagi's one on the first disc/original game to get the last 1%. Though I got the last OreImo complete family CG already.
I haven't done data integration yet though, can't we get 100% unless we do data integration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Be careful what you wish for.
B..but she's so fun x3
I like it more when HanaKana voices energetic, playful girl like her :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
The lolicon is strong in this one.
It's fun to hear Kirino's begging Kyousuke, even called him 'Onii-sama' XD

Quote:
I got the "normal" Ayase card with the CG that has her laying down on a bed from Disc 2
Quote:
I got the "normal" Ayase card with the CG that has her laying down on a bed from Disc 2
Quote:
Ayase card
Quote:
Ayase
I'm so jealous!!! x3
Old 2012-05-30, 22:06   Link #471
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
B..but she's so fun x3
I like it more when HanaKana voices energetic, playful girl like her :3
Exactly what I mean.

Quote:
I'm so jealous!!! x3
Well, in my case, my otoutos bought two~three dozen copies (don't ask me how) and they seem to have gotten a complete set. They promised to sending the set over.
Old 2012-05-31, 02:20   Link #472
Mystic_Vegetto

@bakAnki How did you get that Ending for Manami? That's the only ending I'm missing for her route and I have no idea how to get it.
Old 2012-05-31, 02:52   Link #473
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Well, in my case, my otoutos bought two~three dozen copies (don't ask me how) and they seem to have gotten a complete set. They promised to sending the set over.
Wow, your brothers got lot of money to spend XD

Quote:
@bakAnki How did you get that Ending for Manami? That's the only ending I'm missing for her route and I have no idea how to get it.
I got it by purposely had "Bad" for all Two-Shots and never use any ORE Item when they appear (except when I chose to let her use the glasses). The ending will take place after Manami questions you about Kinkakuji/Golden Pavilion.
Old 2012-05-31, 19:26   Link #474
IvesJosue

Quote:
Exactly what I mean.

Heh, just how much does that guide costs?
2-3 dozen copies, heck that's why I hate the trick of the collectible cards, you end up spending so much money to get the full set, and I don't think that guide is exactly cheap.

Quote:
Wow, your brothers got lot of money to spend XD
They got a full set, with various cards of Ayase, now this is something you should really be jealous of XD
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 03:02   Link #475
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just played Daisuke omake scenarios.

Spoiler for Kirino:

Spoiler for Kuroneko:

Spoiler for Saori:

Spoiler for Manami:

Spoiler for Ayase:

Spoiler for Kanako:

Spoiler for Sena:

Last edited by bakAnki; 2012-06-02 at 06:20. Reason: correction >3<
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 03:17   Link #476
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Wow, like father like son, giving advice to cute and strange girls. It's no wonder where Kyousuke gets his patients and "teacher' like demeanor from. I have a better opinion about the dad, he's freaking awesome!
Old 2012-06-01, 04:32   Link #477
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Just played Daisuke omake scenarios.
Wait, wut? Omake scenarios?! Where are they in the game? How the heck did I miss this??!!
Old 2012-06-01, 05:56   Link #478
Maugomale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wait, wut? Omake scenarios?! Where are they in the game? How the heck did I miss this??!!
You gotta have the 100% complete savedata of the first game to unlock it, if I remember correctly.

This reminds me, does completing disc 1 count for unlocking it or does it strictly have to be the savedata from the first game?

Also the final Dengeki article is out, which seems to be a huge interview. Bakanki, I'm counting on you:

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/490/490733/
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 07:35   Link #479
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
You gotta have the 100% complete savedata of the first game to unlock it, if I remember correctly.

This reminds me, does completing disc 1 count for unlocking it or does it strictly have to be the savedata from the first game?

Also the final Dengeki article is out, which seems to be a huge interview. Bakanki, I'm counting on you:

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/490/490733/
You can load either from the original game, or Disc 1. What sucks for me is that the game for some reason won't load my Original Game Save, so I'll need to go through Disc 1 and get 100%.

But I would also like to know, how do you unlock Daisuke's Omake Scenarios? Is that in the Omake Section once you unlock it?

Also, I have a couple of questions about Disc 1. After using Data Integration, how do you use the 2nd commentary track for CG's? Do I need to get 100% first before I unlock that option?

Also, during 2 SHOTS, how do I set it so that the game will tell me which is a Bad and Good Choice?
Old 2012-06-01, 08:18   Link #480
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
NOOOO~!!! I've told that my understanding is worse when it comes to text only xD
Let me try read that tomorrow, I'm beat tonight :3

Quote:
But I would also like to know, how do you unlock Daisuke's Omake Scenarios? Is that in the Omake Section once you unlock it?

Also, during 2 SHOTS, how do I set it so that the game will tell me which is a Bad and Good Choice?
Yes, it'll be unlocked on the omake section...

To unlock the help for Two Shot, check the option section. Once you've beaten the game once, doesn't matter which route/end, the help option will be unlocked along with the comment option that make the Two Shot scene like a video on Niconico with the walking comments