AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-09, 08:35   Link #1901
tsunade666

Can some one translates this one.
Primuler their? begging, kneeling down ...... OH MIGHTY PRIMULER PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ONE.

and stop with the bizzare ideas. Okay I tell the ending already. Geez can't you just wait hata to reveal it. here it comes.

Spoiler for secret:

I've got the feeling by friends here specially surerman just hop on the cockpit of his gundam......better turn on trans am
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 09:06   Link #1902
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I am certain that at some point in the manga Hayate will wake up to find that Kotetsu is in his bed. I don't know the circumstances or what the misunderstanding will be but it will be freakin' hilarious. The only thing our favorite gay stalker can do is to kidnap Hayate for his plan to take him to the Netherlands because gay marriage is legal there.

On that note I am totally in favor of an accidental marriage arc. It sounds like something Hata would do to Hayate after all. The problem is that it only really works when the two don't want to be together, or at least one doesn't. Since almost any named character has affection for Hayate I don't know who it would be. I'm thinking it would have to be Miki since she likes Hina, though I guess Risa could work too.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 09:29   Link #1903
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
. Since almost any named character has affection for Hayate I don't know who it would be. too.
Hayate&Yukiji, the poor and penniless impossible pairing combo.

This can happen, considering every crazy thing that happened.
Old 2009-08-09, 09:39   Link #1904
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post

Hayate X Yukiji = Hayate's Parent In the Making.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 09:39   Link #1905
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post

I won't count on this. Hata might be dead for even once considering this pair.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 12:09   Link #1906
tsunade666

yukiji's pair is 100% the other gunpla addict prof. They are an item way back. Though one sided but still they match well.

And hata wouldn't do something that will might get himself killed with.
Old 2009-08-09, 18:13   Link #1907
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Can I get some HayatexSaki?
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 20:19   Link #1908
tsunade666

saki belongs to wataru's harem.
Old 2009-08-09, 21:11   Link #1909
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Can some one translates this one.
Primuler their? begging, kneeling down ...... OH MIGHTY PRIMULER PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ONE.
You know, Used Can is good at Japanese too. I might try translating when I have some free time though (If there's no one around me to glare at me for what I'm doing, that is.) It doesn't have much of a story though. Athena comes out, and Hayate says that she looks cute. Athena asks him how cute she looks and Hayate says that she looks just like usual, and Athena gets annoyed.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 22:51   Link #1910
tsunade666

tsundere moe
Old 2009-08-10, 05:37   Link #1911
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I think Hayate/Yukiji may actually be used at some point. To date she's the only girl that Hayate flat out states he would have nothing to do with. Try to think when he was at Hina's house and she asked him to pick between her, Ayumu, and Maria. He was sort of in shock, then she asked if he'd pick her sister and Hayate didn't even hesitate. Given the statements that he likes older girls there will probably be yet another misunderstanding and he may even wind up on a twisted date with her. Still, I can't say I'd envy they're kids...bad luck, impulsiveness, and completely broke?
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 07:14   Link #1912
IndoViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
I think Hayate/Yukiji may actually be used at some point. To date she's the only girl that Hayate flat out states he would have nothing to do with. Try to think when he was at Hina's house and she asked him to pick between her, Ayumu, and Maria. He was sort of in shock, then she asked if he'd pick her sister and Hayate didn't even hesitate. Given the statements that he likes older girls there will probably be yet another misunderstanding and he may even wind up on a twisted date with her. Still, I can't say I'd envy they're kids...bad luck, impulsiveness, and completely broke?
No, please don't, we have enough complications in this story as it is . Although i would laugh my ears off if it actually happens
IndoViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 10:37   Link #1913
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

After many events Nagi's mom is revived with the help of the stones, or whatever that lies in the garden, and Himegami returns as Nagi's real butler. Hina's parents return home and are forgiven with a very good excuse. Athena is seen weeping on the floor, defeated, after an epic battle, when Hayate gives her a hand to stand up, embraces her and.. well I'm not good at writing up all this lovey dovey stuff, so anyhow, they end up together, and live happily ever after. The end!

Oh, and also, Maria becomes a successful business woman and has many many children. Her past is never revealed.

Ummm.. everyone else at Hakuo dies in Machina's nuclear blast, after he is defeated, and self destructs in a fit of rage and jealousy(he is a cyborg after all), after seeing Hayate and Athena kissing together.

.... .... ... eeeehhhhh HAPPY END! Who cares bout the filler people anyway.

Two more days for the next chapter, and 4 more for new spoilers. Hehehe, I can't wait.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 10:55   Link #1914
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
After many events Nagi's mom is revived with the help of the stones, or whatever that lies in the garden, and Himegami returns as Nagi's real butler. Hina's parents return home and are forgiven with a very good excuse. Athena is seen weeping on the floor, defeated, after an epic battle, when Hayate gives her a hand to stand up, embraces her and.. well I'm not good at writing up all this lovey dovey stuff, so anyhow, they end up together, and live happily ever after. The end!

Oh, and also, Maria becomes a successful business woman and has many many children. Her past is never revealed.

Ummm.. everyone else at Hakuo dies in Machina's nuclear blast, after he is defeated, and self destructs in a fit of rage and jealousy(he is a cyborg after all), after seeing Hayate and Athena kissing together.

Two more days for the next chapter, and 4 more for new spoilers. Hehehe, I can't wait.
1st bold line
Why you want me to slaughter Hata so badly?

2nd and 4th bod line
combine it! and followed with 5th bold line........I LOVE YOU....(only if it's true)

this wait kill my patience, better put my stress upon a bad people who come to day
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 22:02   Link #1915
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Just wondering about Ayumu and Yukiji... has it ever been expressly stated that Ayumu's teacher was Yukiji, or is it just heavily implied?
qwertyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 05:19   Link #1916
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post

what could I say................. your a genius.

I ask that too. On where was it mention and when did yukiji give her guitar to ayumu.
Old 2009-08-11, 12:12   Link #1917
Tom Bombadil

I don't think I've seen ch236 yet. But here you go.
Spoiler for link of spoiler pic for ch237:
Old 2009-08-11, 12:43   Link #1918
GDB

Oooh, Hina in a super sexy dress. Approved.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 12:52   Link #1919
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

oh shi- something is going to go down soon
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 12:58   Link #1920
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Spoilers for 237 already, huh?

Hayate's reaction to seeing Hina dressed up nice: ..............dotdotdotdotdot, plus no blushing either. Yeah, if she confesses, it ain't gonna end well.

Hmmm, she's dressed up... well not to my taste, but sort of nice I guess. I can already picture her sobbing, after the failed confession, and running away in high heels. Afterwards a heel breaks, she falls down in mud, and ruins the dress. .....Am I exaggerating?

Well it's a possible scenario that will never happen, because from what I hear, Hata's head is going to roll if it does. Hehe.

The only thing bothering me is that it's not going to end well, and for things to really progress Hayate needs to confront Athena one on one, and sort everything out without any misunderstandings!

But I'm wishing for too much now, eh?

Oh, and thanks for the spoilers btw.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen