AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-05-04, 14:42   Link #2621
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin
Inspired by some people who have taken photographs in formal dressings, I decided to crossover that a little bit...
*agrees with Taboo*
I would have done it the other way: a nice button shirt w/ dress jeans and sneakers/dress shoes. It's a bit more formal than casual wear but not all the way and it matches a bit better than what you tried. Although I have seen a few people rock a suit w/ a shirt the way you did. It's quite a fashion statement that's for sure...
dragonz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 14:44   Link #2622
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko no Makai
im not too new, i just lurk.....
By new faces I think he meant faces of people who hasn't showed their photo yet unless you already posted a photo of you in this gigantic thread of course
Edit : yeh that was mean (but it wasn't me!), I'ld give you rep back but I've already given you a + rep a little while ago Photo of me? that won't be possible since I don't own a scanner and don't feel like posting a photo

Last edited by Thany; 2004-05-04 at 15:11.
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 15:07   Link #2623
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
*still waiting for thany's pic*

Damn, when I was changing my sig I notice someone *cough*dopeskills*cough* give me bad rep for posting the mantis pic, that is so mean = =, I shouldn't call you all cute or good looking...bah, I can't be mad with any of you though ...

EDIT:

So it wasn't Dopeskills, but it sound a lot like him... sorry again.

Last edited by mantidor; 2004-05-04 at 17:29.
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 16:05   Link #2624
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
I didn't add or subtract from your rep. I just made the comment.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 17:07   Link #2625
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
*still waiting for thany's pic*

Damn, when I was changing my sig I notice someone *cough*dopeskills*cough* give me bad rep for posting the mantis pic, that is so mean = =, I shouldn't call you all cute or good looking...bah, I can't be mad with any of you though ...
Shame on you mantidor! You aren't the first person to falsely jump to conclusions about who is giving reputation. I will vouch for dopeskills. He isn't the one that gave you bad rep and told you to get a real pic or get lost. I ought to give you negative reputation for that unwarranted accusation.

Next time be more careful about who you choose to accuse.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 17:24   Link #2626
Sun_Tze
I pity the foo!

Send a message via MSN to Sun_Tze Send a message via Yahoo to Sun_Tze
More photos... these are from my godson's baptism on February... And yes, Portugal has snow

Spoiler:

I'm the guy on the pics... And the snow you see was taken from the room i was sleeping on (The car is from my uncles, btw)
Sun_Tze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 17:30   Link #2627
SirJeannot
AT Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirJeannot
me at a computer assembling contest

Spoiler:
"if this isn't your real picture, then you are pathetic"

note for the one who degraded my "reputation" with that comment : why would i post pictures of someone else? i'm serious, if you follow this thread, you'd see that i didn't have a surgery to transform a 13yo scared little girl into a 20yo guy.
maybe you did post picture of someone else?
i really don't like being treated as such ... i'm really dissappointed
Old 2004-05-04, 17:31   Link #2628
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Shame on you mantidor! You aren't the first person to falsely jump to conclusions about who is giving reputation. I will vouch for dopeskills. He isn't the one that gave you bad rep and told you to get a real pic or get lost. I ought to give you negative reputation for that unwarranted accusation.

Next time be more careful about who you choose to accuse.
Dammit! When I saw your post I though you were gonna post a photo of you :/
Well I guess that was a sweet dream ^^
Anyway I don't think mantidor was saying the accusation aggressively, just because he wanted to say it although you may not know who gave you the neg rep
Old 2004-05-04, 17:51   Link #2629
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Sun Tze - I dont know whether to think your lucky...or unlucky...the part of Portugal that i live in there is absolutely no snow, which i thought was a nice thing...I went there during the winter for vacation and during the day i barely had a need for a coat...it was pretty warm all day long (although the nights were freezing )

*still waits for pics of Taboo, PreistessKikyou, Sparkie and of course Cammie *
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 18:03   Link #2630
Sun_Tze
I pity the foo!

Send a message via MSN to Sun_Tze Send a message via Yahoo to Sun_Tze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
Sun Tze - I dont know whether to think your lucky...or unlucky...the part of Portugal that i live in there is absolutely no snow, which i thought was a nice thing...I went there during the winter for vacation and during the day i barely had a need for a coat...it was pretty warm all day long (although the nights were freezing )

*still waits for pics of Taboo, PreistessKikyou, Sparkie and of course Cammie *
Err, actually that's my grandmothers home town... And i know how is the area you are from... It's kinda cool to go there on the summer ^^

BTW: Grandmother's home town is near Viseu... to be more exact, it's way close to the Douro river (12km south),
Sun_Tze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 19:06   Link #2631
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tze
More photos... these are from my godson's baptism on February... And yes, Portugal has snow

Spoiler:

I'm the guy on the pics... And the snow you see was taken from the room i was sleeping on (The car is from my uncles, btw)
Reeeally awsome pictures Sun_Tze!! btw... cute baby!!!

SirJeannot- nice cheesy smile
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 22:53   Link #2632
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

WARGH
haven't posted in a while.. here goes
SirJeannot looks so joyous wilst assembling computers!

s7even's fanbois are stalking about, beware!
btw, i was in korea for a few days before arriving in hongkong (about.. 2-3 weeks ago) and ya.. the uniforms there are so proper! did you go to all girl's school or co-ed? hong kong high school requires uniforms as well, but due to the tropical climate, the student-attire is less restricting.

more pictures of JAppi are always welcomed!

i'd post pics too.. but i have to find my webcam T_T
its around here somewhere...

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 22:58   Link #2633
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie
Reeeally awsome pictures Sun_Tze!! btw... cute baby!!!

SirJeannot- nice cheesy smile
The baby is cute, but Im cuter (when I was five of course ) without a beret is not the same.
Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-04, 23:10   Link #2634
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirJeannot
"if this isn't your real picture, then you are pathetic"

note for the one who degraded my "reputation" with that comment : why would i post pictures of someone else? i'm serious, if you follow this thread, you'd see that i didn't have a surgery to transform a 13yo scared little girl into a 20yo guy.
maybe you did post picture of someone else?
i really don't like being treated as such ... i'm really dissappointed
jeez..even if that wasn't your real picture, I wouldnt think youre pathetic (I reserve that word for people who spend tuesday nights in bowling alleys) Someone gave me unfounded negative rep for posting my picture too ;_; Both you and Mantidor said something sooo I thought I might as release my frustration here as well.
It was bad lighting you ass!!

..I feel better, other than that, the baby needs a beret!! ^^

/edit yes!! mantidor put up his baret baby self again!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 23:15   Link #2635
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
heh, maybe we shouldn't have the reputation feature.

On a side note, I had to wear a uniform from K - 12. So glad that's over...
Old 2004-05-04, 23:25   Link #2636
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Hey...lets have a flash back day(s) or something like that. Everyone bust out your baby pics if you have them or the youngest pic you have of yourself excluding ultrasound or any other device similar to it Or we can have a before and after. I just have to find the photo of me when I was a chubby little baby. Mantidor...you had a beret on that young!! It just shows that I was right about the taking over the world thing in your recent pics.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 23:42   Link #2637
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
Hey...lets have a flash back day(s) or something like that. Everyone bust out your baby pics if you have them or the youngest pic you have of yourself excluding ultrasound or any other device similar to it Or we can have a before and after. I just have to find the photo of me when I was a chubby little baby. Mantidor...you had a beret on that young!! It just shows that I was right about the taking over the world thing in your recent pics.
Sounds like a cool idea. I'll try to scan some stuff if I can get my scanner to work. Little kid pics would be funny, but ultrasound/baby pics would be overdoing it I think
Old 2004-05-05, 00:19   Link #2638
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
Sounds like a cool idea. I'll try to scan some stuff if I can get my scanner to work. Little kid pics would be funny, but ultrasound/baby pics would be overdoing it I think
Cool. I'll try to get my Kindergarten pic up by Weds night and maybe post a grade a day (K-11 since 12 is already up). I'll have to go home to get my baby pic over the weekend so that won't be going up till last. I'll save that for my before/after post. This should be good for a few laughs. Oh yeah...it would be nice to list what age you are in the photo, you don't need year it was taken. If you don't want to type your age..that's cool also.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 01:15   Link #2639
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Spiggy that's an excellent idea but I think we should have a b4 and after pics for the post, I have to ask momma or my fiancee where my baby pics are
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 01:20   Link #2640
mantidor
the Iniquitous

hehehe my idea is growing, see how easy is to make people do what you want and rule the world?? :evil laugh:

err....Im mean, come on! post your baby pics, in my school's year book we did the same, guess what pic did I choose.

and ignore my first comment, just look at the flash in the av, that will erase your memory...

Tags
photo