AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-01-18, 14:04   Link #8121
Awrya
U mad?

216 is out.

Another incredible and funny chapter.
I think during Yui's conquest, Mio mentioned to Keima she and Yui knew each other since childhood, to think the author connected from there, very impressive.

That spaceship reminded me of the one Goku used to fly to Namek.
The alien setting reminded me of that story collaboration from Ch.128.

Love how Keima had stars in his eyes when it progressed as he wanted, until they turn to alien eyes.
Old 2013-01-18, 14:35   Link #8122
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'm just a bit disappointed that the relationship Keima had with Urara disappeared and this new one doesn't seem like it'll be as close (plus if she keeps thinking he's an alien when this is done, it'll be even worst).

Ah well, let's see how it goes...I still wanna see teenage Urara >_>
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 15:23   Link #8123
sonicgx11

Ohhh snap!!!! Did not see that ending coming lol.
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 15:37   Link #8124
Witheirate

Well...
Maybe the flag for Keima's true end (true world line where Keima comes from) is re-conquest all of his target or atleast the one who hold the goddesses. Since goddess are attracted by love. And for the goddess to be able to host in human, they need a love catalyst. Here little Keima must play his role as a gamer who already know the ending. Putting the goddess to each of the host.
Old 2013-01-18, 15:39   Link #8125
moridin84
Custom User Title

Elsie's illusions are pretty useless huh? Even Keima's low expectations are too high

This is all getting complicated. It's possible that they won't recognize him as the alien and there will be no consequences to their relationships later on, otherwise Yui doing the transition to her manly personality won't work. And this is obviously really important.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 16:30   Link #8126
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witheirate View Post
Well...
Maybe the flag for Keima's true end (true world line where Keima comes from) is re-conquest all of his target or atleast the one who hold the goddesses. Since goddess are attracted by love. And for the goddess to be able to host in human, they need a love catalyst. Here little Keima must play his role as a gamer who already know the ending. Putting the goddess to each of the host.
The Goddesses aren't even in the girls yet, they only free themselves and find hosts after the demons are freed (like when Diana entered Tenri).
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 16:45   Link #8127
Divini
Senpai!

Keima +2 osananajimi?

You're falling further behind, Tenri.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 16:51   Link #8128
Soverence

That was a pretty entertaining chapter, didn't expect those two to show up kind of makes sense though I guess, they are all rich families so them all hanging out as children isn't that unrealistic.

Not positive, but this might not be the right world line either, since at the end we saw the orb glowing so if he isn't careful here he might get on the wrong path. Only time will tell I guess though.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 17:20   Link #8129
Witheirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
The Goddesses aren't even in the girls yet, they only free themselves and find hosts after the demons are freed (like when Diana entered Tenri).
Yes, I know that. This is just a wild guess. What I mean is that the host of the goddess are not a random target. They are the target that already decided for Keima to be able to go back to his future.

The flag that maybe lead Keima to go back to his future:
- The camping trip
- Earthquake
- The demons freed
- Diana enters Tenri (small)

So, what if all of this events are the result of Keima's action, including the last.

All of flashback in previous Tenri's conquest arc is all planned by Keima:
Keima (small) befriend Tenri (small). Tenri (small) show some affection for Keima (small). The goddess sense this affection (in this case is Diana). Finally, Diana enter Tenri (small).

This also answer why Keima (big) has vague memory of this event when he meet Tenri (big) for the first time.

But, we already know that in the future, the one that send Keima (big) back to the past is not Diana alone. Diana need the help from all of the Jupiter sisters. So, Keima (small) also need to bring each goddess to their respective host. Hence the next flags is:
- Appolo enters Kanon (small)
- Vulcan enters Tsukiyo (small)
- Mars enters Yui (small)
- Minerva enters Shiori (small)
- Mercury enters Ayumi (small)

Here we will see Keima small version doing his conquest to the goddess candidate that coincidentally (or not) are the one that close to Keima.
Old 2013-01-18, 17:34   Link #8130
tsunade666

that was totally unexpected. Even the way he tried to do his conquest of the girl. I was speechless when I see the spaceship.
Old 2013-01-18, 18:24   Link #8131
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Oh wow. Keima's pretending to be an alien to secure Urara's friendship again? That's insane yet brilliant at the same time. Such a method could really only work on a young child after all.

The appearance of Mio and Yui may not be a good thing though. It could potentially mess up the present that Keima came from. Potential outcomes could be disastrous.

Kind of sucks Dokurou got cut-off on her explanation of things. The mystery deepens.~
Old 2013-01-18, 18:26   Link #8132
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Now that is the way to start a conquestI agree with Keima that this is a dangerous world lol
Old 2013-01-18, 19:36   Link #8133
kniteowl

A wild Yui & Mio appears... *Dun Dun DUNNN*... The plot thickens lol.

Can't really say much about this chapter except I'm gonna miss out on childhood friend Urara from the alternate future
Old 2013-01-18, 22:01   Link #8134
novalysis

Wild mass guessing time:

Urara is the host of Jupiter.

I have absolutely no evidence to support this, besides the name, Heart of Jupiter arc, for this current arc.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 22:05   Link #8135
Miraluka
Banned

I was like "not a bad re-start chapter" but then, the ending left me like:

Spoiler for This:
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 22:23   Link #8136
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

This series has never once failed to catch me off-guard 0_0 If I had looked in the mirror, my guess is that I would be making similar faces with Keima.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 22:33   Link #8137
TimeSkip

I'm happy now. This arc might go on for months if things progress like these. Little Keima'll need to prepare everything for himself in the future.

Yes, the goddesses will really be gathered around him in the future.
TimeSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 22:58   Link #8138
whitecloud

if keima need to make sure that the goddesses enter each the respective host that mean each host will somehow know each other one way or the other right? directly or indirectly....

trully "six degree of separation"

so basically in the end it can be summed in several word "everyone know everyone"
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 22:59   Link #8139
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

aw... unexpected scene! that 'fantasy' conquest and that ending...
totally perfect!
seems like everything won't go on Keima's plan anymore
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 05:55   Link #8140
Solafighter
Hige

Great chapter. Finally some developments, I like.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen