Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-24, 19:13   Link #1221
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for 83:
Old 2011-06-24, 19:18   Link #1222
Khalil

Only Karin's fear of destruction by "The Dragon God" might stop her.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 19:33   Link #1223
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ah, the legendary "THIRD LEG" of the Dragon God. It has been written in the ancient Island scriptures, but only 1 brave maiden has seen it, and lived to tell about it o.o.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 20:12   Link #1224
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
Only Karin's fear of destruction by "The Dragon God" might stop her.
Haha. She did mention that before.

Note: I replaced your links with re-sized ones. Linking to online readers is a gray area, so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Ah, the legendary "THIRD LEG" of the Dragon God. It has been written in the ancient Island scriptures, but only 1 brave maiden has seen it, and lived to tell about it o.o.
Good one. It is cliche that he's endowed, but oh well.
Old 2011-06-24, 21:44   Link #1225
cedec0

Like I wrote last time:

Quote:
Umi no Misaki meets all the criteria for a "first girl"-lose scenario, so at this point Karen can be considered the propable winner. Shizuku ending is still possible. harem ending is a longshot. Soyogi ending is extremely unlikely.
I just want to add three points.

1) The author has dropped a number of hints that it will be Karin

(When they Karin and Nagi first kiss)
"It's so amazing... kissing the person you love is amazing..."
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/umi_n...4/c031/20.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/umi_n...4/c031/21.html

"I am already ahead of both of you" --Karin
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/umi_n...5/c044/14.html

2) Karin has had a big discussion on "her first time", then in chapter 82, she spent more time agonizing over it. THIS IS CALLED FORESHADOWING.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/umi_n...8/c068/11.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/umi_n...8/c068/12.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/umi_n...8/c068/13.html

http://eatmanga.com/index.php/Manga-...saki-82/10.jpg
http://eatmanga.com/index.php/Manga-...saki-82/11.jpg
http://eatmanga.com/index.php/Manga-...saki-82/12.jpg

It would be weird if Karin wasn't the first (and the only?) to bed Nagi.

3) If Nagi doesn't choose Karin, it makes him somewhat of a bastard because he has led Karin on in a way that he hasn't with the other two girls.

Buying her a neckless on his own initiative
Kisser her twice when she asks.
Now telling Karin repeatedly that he loves her

So if Karin loves Nagi, it is in large part because he has been actively seducing her. Breaking her heart would make him a bastard, which is not what I think the author has in mind.

Last edited by cedec0; 2011-06-24 at 21:46. Reason: typo
cedec0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 22:11   Link #1226
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I'm highly positive that Soyogi chances are 5% at the best, if the author has brain defect at some point of the series to end it with her.

I fear Shizuku status as the first girl and her past, could win through sympathy route, of course I can't forget her closet full of manga/animes (author hint?). This would frustrate me so bad, because I like how Karin is taking the initiative in the relationship, when she is clueless as Nagi. I will even say Karin/Nagi has the most interesting moments together compared to the others.

Similarity these characters parallel that of Ichigo 100%? This why I like this series~

Nishino - Karin
Aya - Shizuku
Satsuki - Soyogi
Old 2011-06-24, 22:32   Link #1227
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedec0 View Post
Now telling Karin repeatedly that he loves her
you seem to be forgetting that Karin pretty much begged nagi to say it to her. So it's impossible to know that those are actually his feeling. As i stated before, karin has to continuously ask Nagi to do stuff for her. None of them he initiated, all of them he merely obliged karin with. although they seem about to do it (which might i state is mainly nagi's duty) it seems more that it's getting further and further away from a possible karin ending.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 23:18   Link #1228
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
you seem to be forgetting that Karin pretty much begged nagi to say it to her. So it's impossible to know that those are actually his feeling. As i stated before, karin has to continuously ask Nagi to do stuff for her. None of them he initiated, all of them he merely obliged karin with. although they seem about to do it (which might i state is mainly nagi's duty) it seems more that it's getting further and further away from a possible karin ending.
Oh snaps~

Did Nagi said he verbally said he loved Shizuku & Soyogi on his own initiative? J/W
Old 2011-06-25, 00:38   Link #1229
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Oh snaps~

Did Nagi said he verbally said he loved Shizuku & Soyogi on his own initiative? J/W
Soyogi, no. Shizuku, he has in fact acknowledged that he was in love with Shizuku. The ONLY acknowledgement of his feelings of love. Because karin asked Nagi to say it, it leaves a stain on any kind of legitimacy it may or may not have. Never once has he thought about it. Closest that has ever been said was in this chapter when he said she was really cute.
Old 2011-06-25, 02:03   Link #1230
MAX_COLA_POWER!

The manga has come back to bi-weekly release right? I read that somewhere in this thread. I CAN'T STAND THE WAITING!>.< I'M SO CONFLICTED ABOUT THIS! I DON'T WANT KARIN TO BE HURT! I LIKE HER AND SHIZUKU! Soyogi I'm still pretty meh, though the cute side is a nice turn of pace, BUT DANGIT I DON'T WANT HER TO GET HURT!
Old 2011-06-25, 02:28   Link #1231
Fran~
floating away...

I really don't care about Karin...
I don't know why she didn't caught my attention. I think that Shizuku is the standard heroine but the way she lives alone and her occult side (mangas and such) caught my attention. OTOH Soyogi is the type of girl who always caught my attention, she is like the underdog of the trio, she is not good enough as Shizuku, she isn't the kind of girl who knows how to use make-up or dress to appeal a guy, she is really inocent.

But, we can't skip the fact that Nagi loves Shizuku since the chapter 1.

If i were the author i would make a time skip and Rinne would be the winner... i sense that she is the perfect blend of the three maidens.
Old 2011-06-25, 02:36   Link #1232
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I think it's safe to say Fran, that Rinne and Kisaragi, the loli and loli-body teacher were placed in the story as Nagi's divine guides-v-;;.
Old 2011-06-25, 02:52   Link #1233
Fran~
floating away...

I really think that the teacher doesn't fit in the plot. OTOH Rinne fits perfectly in that role of guide.

Well, at least Nagi doesn't care about the teacher. But i really like his relationship with Rinne.
Old 2011-06-25, 04:01   Link #1234
Khalil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

Note: I replaced your links with re-sized ones. Linking to online readers is a gray area, so yeah.
Thanks, I'll be keeping that in mind.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 04:18   Link #1235
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I am a little on the fence with him saying 'I love you' though. Is he going to say it to all three? I want to say it makes him a jerk but, that just doesn't fit right.
If it means we'll get chapters like this one, then he can say it as much as he wants.
Old 2011-06-25, 05:49   Link #1236
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Nagiiiiii.. touch my body...
I think, all three girls,are becoming more aggressive,begin to be the limit, and Nagi too...I'm curious to see who will choose,
and how the other two girls excluded, reacting.
Old 2011-06-25, 06:10   Link #1237
User68604
Disabled By Request

lol'd at "touch my body" - immediately thought of..

@ earlier post in regards to the characters, i dont think any of them come nearly as close to nishino ;P nagi's harem are clearly in love with him, and rarely ever "pull back" as well as nishino did

that is why she was so charming, b/c u never could figure out what she was really thinking :-o
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 10:52   Link #1238
Beo
where's the snow?

Sort of curious of when Nagi's father might show up. Something needs to happen here or the main plot is going to come to end here very quickly.
Beo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 11:15   Link #1239
Nosauz

YESSSSSSS, MY GIRL WINS!!!!!!!! Eat it, Shizuka and Soyogi. Cannot beat that. Owarida

also problem with ichigo 100% was that he wasnt willing to show development before the manga ended, although my girl won that one too.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 11:21   Link #1240
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
YESSSSSSS, MY GIRL WINS!!!!!!!! Eat it, Shizuka and Soyogi. Cannot beat that. Owarida

also problem with ichigo 100% was that he wasnt willing to show development before the manga ended, although my girl won that one too.
Not even close to winning. You can't even say the "i love you" were Nagi's real feelings because it was a request by Karin. Not to mention that the other 2 are sure to get the exact same if Karin does succeed (I'm waging something happening next chapter to stop it. Like the sneeze when him and Shizuku were about to do it). Shizuku is still the closest to nagi's heart not because of being first girl but because of the fact he knows he loves Shizuku

Tags
ecchi, harem, romance, rural, seinen