AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series > F/SN UBW TV Spoiler Threads (for Franchise Veterans)

Notices

View Poll Results: F/SN UBW TV - Episode 25 (End) Rating
Perfect 10 44 58.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 18.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 10.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 8.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.33%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-06-27, 16:24   Link #41
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaLideaL View Post
This ending is as perfect as we could get. The aftermath of Holy Grail War is all we need. I did not even realize that the long haired man was Waver and I am curious how did you guys knew that it is Waver. It do be a perfect 10 if ufotable put Rin alongside Shiro in the desert scene which I perceived that Shiro is walking down the Archer path. I just don't have faith in Shiro choosing his path anymore, Rin needs to be there... Really... Seriously...
Is there anyway we can have someone to tell Nasu to change the scene to be more obvious (or is this going to be one of those blue-ray disc things) to Shirou's fate?
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 16:45   Link #42
Gaulek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaLideaL View Post
This ending is as perfect as we could get. The aftermath of Holy Grail War is all we need. I did not even realize that the long haired man was Waver and I am curious how did you guys knew that it is Waver. It do be a perfect 10 if ufotable put Rin alongside Shiro in the desert scene which I perceived that Shiro is walking down the Archer path. I just don't have faith in Shiro choosing his path anymore, Rin needs to be there... Really... Seriously...

Awesome episode.
Great to see Lord El-Melloi 2 and Luvia too.
And Luvia vs Rin was nice too
Shirou and Rin were cute in this episode

The Hf teaser at the end, nothing new :
https://imgrush.com/E_hTp6VmhV0Y.mp4

Last edited by Gaulek; 2015-06-27 at 17:03.
Gaulek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 17:04   Link #43
Jerseykid

I want to see the show now devoted to life in London
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 17:05   Link #44
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I must have missed something, because I didn't see anything that said the guy Shirou talked to was Waver. (though I did think the guy was Waver too, I just don't see how anybody is supposed to tell it's him) On the other hand, the credits list a Lord El Melloi the 2nd.

Anyways, a great ending to the series there, and cameo-ing Rubia in was pure, solid gold. Though I do wish there was a little bit more finality/officiality to Shiro and Rin's relationship.

Now I feel so sad that this series is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
This. Milk this title and give us more UBW after story, UFOTable!
Old 2015-06-27, 17:15   Link #45
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaulek View Post

Awesome episode.
Great to see Lord El-Melloi 2 and Luvia too.
And Luvia vs Rin was nice too
Shirou and Rin were cute in this episode

The Hf teaser at the end, nothing new :
https://imgrush.com/E_hTp6VmhV0Y.mp4
You showing that scene reminds me of something that was done in other shows/games/etc.: Just because two people walksdown a similar path, doesn't mean that they'll have the same outcome.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 17:22   Link #46
VTHokiePride

Couldn't find anything bad about this episode. Even Luvia and Waver made an appearance. Great Shirou and Rin moments. The scene where he visited Saber's grave was a nice touch too.

Overall, I enjoyed the ride. Can't wait for Heaven's Feel. Now I have no idea what else to watch...Nothing can top UBW.
Old 2015-06-27, 17:27   Link #47
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
On the other hand, the credits list a Lord El Melloi the 2nd.
Doesn't that prove it's him?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 17:33   Link #48
chaos_alfa

I liked how Ufotable didn't make it obvious that the the guy with long hair who was talking to Shirou was Waver. By not stating his name they kept it ambiguous who he was.
It prevents people who are watching the Fate series in publication order of the original works from getting spoiled about Waver surviving the 4th Holy Grail War in Fate/Zero. It also allows people who did see or read Fate/Zero to appreciate seeing Waver again.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 17:34   Link #49
~Destiny~
Tra La Laaaa~

Send a message via MSN to ~Destiny~
Quote:
I must have missed something, because I didn't see anything that said the guy Shirou talked to was Waver. (though I did think the guy was Waver too, I just don't see how anybody is supposed to tell it's him) On the other hand, the credits list a Lord El Melloi the 2nd.
El Melloi 2nd is Waver

Im sure there's info the the wikia, but Im too lazy to look up the details, basically after the 4th war, Waver compiled Kayneth's research, restored the name of the El Melloi house, and was eventually recognized as ord El Melloi the 2nd.
Old 2015-06-27, 17:36   Link #50
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Did they just do what I think they just did?
Yes, exactly.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 17:36   Link #51
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ View Post
El Melloi 2nd is Waver

Im sure there's info the the wikia, but Im too lazy to look up the details, basically after the 4th war, Waver compiled Kayneth's research, restored the name of the El Melloi house, and was eventually recognized as ord El Melloi the 2nd.
Ah. That's the info I was missing.
Old 2015-06-27, 17:40   Link #52
Gaulek

Quote:

Anyways, a great ending to the series there, and cameo-ing Rubia in was pure, solid gold. Though I do wish there was a little bit more finality/officiality to Shiro and Rin's relationship.

Now I feel so sad that this series is over.

This. Milk this title and give us more UBW after story, UFOTable!
People know his look because he is in a lot of things.
Old waver is in Kaleid (mangas/anime) , he is in Fate/strange fake (mangas/light novel), he is in Fate/Apocrypha (light novel) and he have is own Light novel, Case files:
Gaulek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 17:54   Link #53
Top Sergeant

Less than 2 minutes into the show I saw older Rin and fell in love all over again.

This episode was a 10 for me. I'll echo all the positive statements about the Rin / Luvia sparring match.

Excellent wrap up, and also several launch points if they want to continue the story from here. Well done ufotable, well done!
Old 2015-06-27, 17:57   Link #54
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
This is EXACTLY what I thought while watching the episode. I wouldn't mind an entire season of Shirou and Rin's Clock Tower & World Adventure life.

I loved this episode. I like when shows do a proper epilogue, though I'm not usually spoiled with an entire episode for it! I was literally grinning the whole time simply knowing that.

Also, Rin's whole "What are you going to do, Shirou?" while sitting on the desk like that. That's unfair. Forget life choices, Shirou was probably having issues remembering to breathe at that moment!
Old 2015-06-27, 19:06   Link #55
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Nice ending. Looking forward to Heaven's Reel.

But before! I'll watch Fate Zero
Old 2015-06-27, 19:32   Link #56
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Nice ending. Looking forward to Heaven's Reel.

But before! I'll watch Fate Zero
I recommend watching Fate/Zero after Heaven's Feel. The first episode of Fate/Zero spoils some plot twists from Heaven's Feel.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 19:35   Link #57
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
I recommend watching Fate/Zero after Heaven's Feel. The first episode of Fate/Zero spoils some plot twists from Heaven's Feel.
Aside from a brief mention of whats heavens feel(iirc), what else does that say? (I saw zero first and I didnt had any problem later).
Old 2015-06-27, 19:37   Link #58
Rogue66

The episode was a great send off for the series, a 10 out 10. Overall it was a good episode,it was nice seeing their life after the grail war, and the waver cameo was quite nice to see.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 19:40   Link #59
Shyni

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Aside from a brief mention of whats heavens feel(iirc), what else does that say? (I saw zero first and I didnt had any problem later).
Spoiler for Zero and HF maybe:

I guess.
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 19:50   Link #60
novalysis

I agree, that there should be a Clock tower series revolving around Rin and Shirou's time in the Clock Tower, a SOL style show - Carnival Phantasm being a precedence.

Also, I wonder whether we would get a Hollow Ataraxia adaptation after HF. More Luvia, and more importantly more Bazett.

In any case, I think Luvia's VA is warming up for Fate Prisma Illya's third season, this summer. I find it oddly appropriate that it is coming after UBW - there will be many, many ironies as a result of UBW - from the beach birthday party, to the climax of the season.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote