AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-29, 22:14   Link #21
MogMoogle1
Idol Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
TRAP CARD ACTIVATE!
Spoiler for Trap Card:
She's quite beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I demand the next episode be pulled off air. Immediately.
Do not deny your hidden urges... embrace it!
Old 2013-07-29, 23:30   Link #22
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

The next episode will probably be quite... polarizing.
Old 2013-08-01, 02:14   Link #23
elior

about diana wings in this episode they dont need to explain this in the anime becouse they did show up in the manga at the same point but only briefly when Tenri turned around they were gone and she never noticed them. The anime did not show Tenri turn and have them vanish.
Old 2013-08-05, 17:01   Link #24
shadow1296

i was wondering how they were going to get mercury's goddess hunt done since it is the longest out of them all now i know they're rushing the others vulcanus's and mars were completed in one episode and it looks like minerva will be completed next that leaves the last half of the season ti focus on ayumi, chihiro, and mercury
Old 2013-08-05, 17:18   Link #25
ices
Working Hard

Episode to Chapter Correlation:

- Season 1 - [1 - 16]
- Season 2 - [17 - 41]
- Four Firls and an Idol OVA - [54 - 55]
- Tenri-hen OVA - [57 - 64]
- Goddess (Passive) Search Arc - [80 - 114]
- Tsukiyo Conquest - [43 - 46]
- Yui Conquest - [81 - 89]
- Akari Conquest - [109 - 113]

Season 3: Goddess Arc - [114 - 189]

- Episode 1 - [114 - 116 Page 14]
- Episode 2 - [116 Page 15 - 125]
- Episode 3 - [126 - 131 Page 7]
- Episode 4 - [131 Page 9 - 139 Page 10]
- Episode 5 - [139 Page 11 - 144 Page 12]

source: /r/anime
Old 2013-08-05, 17:23   Link #26
XLNC

I'll be also using Reddit as reference for the chapters animated.

BTW, some parts of those chapters were deleted from the adaptation, i.e.
Spoiler for manga events not animated:
That means from the middle of 139 up to 144, an estimated equivalent amount of 1.5 chapters skipped, giving an instantaneous rate of 4 chapters/episode.
Old 2013-08-05, 20:34   Link #27
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

lots of development with hakua got left out apparently
Old 2013-08-06, 01:04   Link #28
elior

i sure they rush the other goddesses so they can fit ayumi concuest into this season since it the most long concuest from all of them
Old 2013-08-06, 04:05   Link #29
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Fortunately in the animation, he is less kawaii-bishoujo than he is in the manga.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-08-06, 04:31   Link #30
Aesthetic Shampoo

The cake scene was cut. I wanted the cake scene
Old 2013-08-12, 15:42   Link #31
Elestia

Ah darn. They didn't show Shiori's room in this episode but that is a minor complaint.
Old 2013-08-14, 14:30   Link #32
trenton_dawn
Silt

I think this episode and the last have been the best paced so far, partially because the manga source lends itself better to the anime's episodic format. The first volume or so of the goddess conquest moved the main plot at a fast pace for the manga which made it absolutely frenetic in the anime, since the anime trims a lot of the side events (which is a whole different subject I won't get into). In past seasons, there was a clear focus for each episode since there was just one target conquest to think about. But in this season there's a lot of overlapping events.

A particularly difficult point was episode 4--in the manga, Tsukiyo's reconquest was mixed in with the Nora/Fio visit and aftermath, with a ton of major plot points, but the manga's slower pace made it easier to keep up. The anime felt rushed and unfocused even though its adaptation was about as faithful as you could reasonably expect. But with the latest two episodes, the manga source material started focusing in solely on the reconquest, allowing the episode to do the same.
Old 2013-08-19, 12:18   Link #33
XLNC

Episode 7: latter half of ch. 152 to first half of ch. 157.

Last edited by XLNC; 2013-08-19 at 12:51. Reason: dun goofed
Old 2013-08-19, 17:26   Link #34
The Green One

At the very end of todays episode a short dialogue scene with one of the two girls speaking to Mercury was removed. Though in hindsight that makes sense, since with the audio part of anime it would give away who Mercury's host is.
Old 2013-08-28, 03:37   Link #35
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Prepare yourself, episode 9 is gonna a painful one.
Old 2013-09-02, 15:00   Link #36
Elestia

Chihiro getting crushed by Keima's overly harsh rejection made me cringe quite hard at the scene. Although, everything after that point especially Katsuragi and Tenri's character development felt kind of flat.
Old 2013-09-02, 17:02   Link #37
forcerounds

They cut out a lot of material in this episode just to keep everything up to pace.

In the manga, when Keima goes to the band practice room and meets Elsie, he disappears as soon as Chihiro and Ayumi show up, and Elsie is left behind. Being intrigued by the Maijima Academy symbol, he heads to the library for more information. Shiori helps him find books and documents about Maijima's foundation, including the fact that the goddess Demeter is the woman in the symbol and the local deity at that. A photograph Shiori finds in the library's archives includes the silhouette of the old theatre that attached to the cave where the loose souls escaped. Keima leaves Shiori behind to find Elsie again.

Keima finds Elsie disguised as Kanon and drags her to the theatre to investigate it once more. From this point on, the anime generally follows the same events as the manga.

I'm glad that episode 9 didn't mess around with the Chihiro scene, but I was sort of looking forward to Keima and Shiori researching Maijima's past. While that information was not particularly relevant to the goddess arc, it might be relevant to the time travel arc if Manglobe chooses to animate that. The preview of episode 10 makes me worried that the episode will not cover Haqua's torture and awesome escape from hell, but I'm impressed that Manglobe has been able to fit in so much material in each episode so far.
Old 2013-09-02, 21:08   Link #38
Kyouka
Is Here

did they do haqua in hell yet?
Old 2013-09-02, 21:09   Link #39
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

not yet if you mean haqua getting out?

They also cut out the band practice scene
Old 2013-09-03, 00:40   Link #40
elior

my guess they will do haqua getting out in the next episode