AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 63 38.89%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 64 39.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 11.73%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 6.79%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.23%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.62%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.62%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.62%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-18, 17:18   Link #41
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhOsTeDgE View Post
So what did that shirley "arc" give us? I knew that the second season announcement was gonna come back to haunt us, and now it seems it's already here.
The letter Shirley wrote, which will probably come to haunt Lelouch probably leading to a returning of her memory in future episodes, and Viletta surviving and discovering Zero's identity are some pretty big developments.
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 17:20   Link #42
tritoch

Bwuahahaha that Mao is funny.

no spoilers from me.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 18:24   Link #43
Ansa

okay seriously now... WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people seem to be missing something here if you haven't seen it, unless I'm mistaken then...

Spoiler:

Totally different from what I expected, I'm really starting to hate Lulu a lot now >.<

Mao was just as creepy as I'd thought he'd be... and when his headphones went off it was pretty much just like okaaaaaaaaaaay that's odd.
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 18:54   Link #44
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
So no
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
not really wiping character development because it adds a lot to both Lulu and Shirley even if she won't remember what happened. Not to mention that now at least Shirley won't be able to be affected by the Geass again.

As the Terminator would put it- She'll be back

I'm sure of it. They can't get rid of her like that.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 18:54   Link #45
Varisha
zero no dai fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
okay seriously now... WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-18, 19:00   Link #46
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Just watched the raw - Mao is seriously one amazing character. What seems to be an infatuation with C.C. (him receiving Geass powers at an early age could easily explain this, he's probably looking upto her in a god/mother like way) makes him even more of a nut job.. what a character. & yes.. he enjoys to clap.

Happy to see that Villetta isn't dead, though that easily buts everything much more into a twist then before. Well she tell Ohgi just who Zero is? Well it looks like that.. though we shall have to wait and see. As for what happened to Shirley at the end of the episode, its a good way around ending her part of the story - though i just wasen't expecting anything like that to happen.

Next episode - Mao looking evil, thats what i like to see.
Old 2007-01-18, 19:00   Link #47
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-18, 19:08   Link #48
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ooo ep 14 how would the events unfold i wonder? (and just to say my version of the raw had the 2nd Op ~ darn)
Spoiler:

the pain!! hammer to my heart >.< okey my head is totally spinning now...with mao added into the equation things get a lot more interesting...need next ep

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 19:15   Link #49
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
NICE EPISODE!!! ANSWERED A LOT OF QUESTION!!
let's see this is my note:

- In case of ppl wonder what happened Lulu geass Shirley to forget his existence, and everything.

- Mao, ones who can read mind. He just beat Lulu in chess (by reading his mind). He is freaking awesome and weird at the same time. His obsession towards CC is freaking scary. The ear phone doesn't have ANY purpose, but to listen to CC's voice those are recorded omg...

- CC in cosplay!! I CAN"T BELIEVE THEY ARE REALLY DOING THIS LOL!!. They gave us a peak of it in one of the scan before, but I didn't think they will be doing it really. Where did she get from anyway?

- Ceciel can cook!! She looks good in her apron too.

- FAN! be relieved Vietta is shot by Shirley (like some of you has suspected), but she is not dead!!. Ougi just picked her up! She probably would be staying with him for a while (Ougi x Vietta!! who would has guess it would be coming up!!). since return her to the black knight would mean she would be dead meat. Bare in mind, Ougi do not know a student called Luluche yet!

- Shirley finally will "exit the stage". EVERYONE~ wave bye bye to her.

- CC can ride mountain bike!! wth lol. MORE OVER if you notice next episode preview she can fight using her legs!!. Not only Kallen can kick ass now!

- Mao has developed version of Geass (2 eyes). whaoo.. next episode he will start creeping for CC. This is scary. LULU! HELP HER!!

-_- I still can't understand, whats the point putting stuffs in <spoiler> if this is "THE" discussion trend for this episode.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 19:19   Link #50
SuperAsuradaGundam

Send a message via AIM to SuperAsuradaGundam
I was not expecting what I saw. Now a lesson to be learned. Do not trust spoilers
SuperAsuradaGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 19:20   Link #51
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
-_- I still can't understand, whats the point putting stuffs in <spoiler> if this is "THE" discussion trend for this episode.
Not everyone can understand Japanese, so you have many fans that wait for the subs.
Old 2007-01-18, 19:22   Link #52
quina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Not everyone can understand Japanese, so you have many fans that wait for the subs.
which exactly why you shouldn't be browsing a "discussion" trend if you havn't watch the thing, and do not want to spoil yourself -_-

Anyway putting that aside: I have some "out of episode" note:

- This episode is mostly CCxLulu. They are basicly on a date the whole episode. -_-;
- Next one is probably the same.. Kalen's fan are sad.. and by spoiler..
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-18, 19:24   Link #53
attobyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
ooo ep 14 how would the events unfold i wonder? (and just to say my version of the raw had the 2nd Op ~ darn)
Spoiler:

the pain!! hammer to my heart >.< okey my head is totally spinning now...with mao added into the equation things get a lot more interesting...need next ep
Well, now I think I understand what C. C. said about "the power will make you isolated".
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 19:29   Link #54
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The ear phone doesn't have ANY purpose, but to listen to CC's voice those are recorded omg...
and if that alnoe doesnt tell what mao's mental state is in then i dont know what will hes crazy for her but doing it in the wrong way...im guess that in the past mao wanted a relationship with CC and then "something" happened which should have been the last they should see each other again ~
Quote:
- CC in cosplay!! I CAN"T BELIEVE THEY ARE REALLY DOING THIS LOL!!. They gave us a peak of it in one of the scan before, but I didn't think they will be doing it really. Where did she get from anyway?

- Ceciel can cook!! She looks good in her apron too.

- Shirley finally will "exit the stage". EVERYONE~ wave bye bye to her.
1) cosplay FTW...and like i said before she stole the cloths from the circus

2) well obviously Ceciel will make a great house wife :3

3) and i still can believe that shirley is waving bye bye...its too quick

and 4) spoiler tags are so that its not sad to others that happen to wonder onto the thread not wanting to be spoiled...but also it can save space for long posts

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-01-18, 19:34   Link #55
Noppapana
&gt; Haruhiist &lt;

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
there are loads of things i didnt expect from this serie
kudos for the director !!

but i find it right to rid of Shirley otherwise she will just be an annoying chara with nothin and only yearning for lulu

Spoiler:
Noppapana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 19:35   Link #56
etothex

L can't have geaased her to forget EVERYTHING, unless he's leaving school, and taking Nunnally too. It would raise too many questions with others, since they are both on the student council.

What is the significance of chibi-Kallen's hugging some boy in the preview. Am I the only one freaking out over possible childhood friend comes back and makes a bid for Kallen's heart scenario?

Ouch LL got trashed by Mao in chess, the number of uber eyes AND the evil face department. Ganbare!

Methinks Ougi will tell Zero; next to Kallen, he's the most loyal. Not like he can let her loose. Good job sunrise, I like the sudden injection of Ougi x Viletta. Shall the Purist career soldier be moved by the kindness of an Eleven?

I'm not surprised Shirley got geassed, it was either that or she dies right? Although i understand the feeling that it seems we haven't gotten anywhere last 2.5 episodes this way. They at least threw in unexpected developments with Viletta. Whatever, as long as LL x Shirley is axed.

Nina is fatal attraction char #1, Mao is #2, who's next? (some of us may argue Suzaku is #3 towards Zero)

Last edited by etothex; 2007-01-18 at 19:50.
etothex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 19:49   Link #57
quina

Quote:
and if that alnoe doesnt tell what mao's mental state is in then i dont know what will hes crazy for her but doing it in the wrong way...im guess that in the past mao wanted a relationship with CC and then "something" happened which should have been the last they should see each other again ~
I can translate some of the sentence CC said to Mao which he recorded, but I don't think I really need to.

Those are the words that mom said to son. Most probably he was left abadoned since he was 6. (ops did I spoiled anything here?). and CC helps raise him up at that time... She left him because of his madness, most likely.
Old 2007-01-18, 19:57   Link #58
tritoch

I say... by the spoiler we have in the OP sequence, Ohgi will turn against OoBK.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 20:26   Link #59
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I can translate some of the sentence CC said to Mao which he recorded, but I don't think I really need to.

Those are the words that mom said to son. Most probably he was left abadoned since he was 6. (ops did I spoiled anything here?). and CC helps raise him up at that time... She left him because of his madness, most likely.
well yea that i know...but that turned into obsession and then into love

but thinking about it CC giving mao geass at such a young age must have screwed up his mind...maybe he just couldnt handle the power of geass being so young which drove him a bit crazy causing CC to leave...she made a mistake no doubt ~

Old 2007-01-18, 20:29   Link #60
quina

Quote:
well yea that i know...but that turned into obsession and then into love

but thinking about it CC giving mao geass at such a young age must have screwed up his mind...maybe he just couldnt handle the power of geass being so young which drove him a bit crazy causing CC to leave...she made a mistake no doubt ~
hmm talking about mistake, CC always said that CC must not repeat the same mistake. Its probably the mistake of getting other people to have emotional towards her then I guess.

Ofcourse she wouldn't want Lulu to stalk her if he fail to accomplish her wish lol.