AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Spice and Wolf

Notices

Old 2008-02-07, 13:41   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Spice and Wolf - General Character Discussion

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss things related to all Spice and Wolf characters who are not fortunate enough to have a thread of their own.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Spice and Wolf fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specific episode / chapter / game talk, there are other threads for that.

Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whining and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favorite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won't be tolerated.

• Discuss, not Chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel (#animeuki) on ZiRC.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use spoiler tags!Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-13, 00:53   Link #2
tebahpla
Not B&

edit:

oh SHI~~ this thread is actually for CHARACTER discussion.

Last edited by tebahpla; 2008-02-13 at 01:11.
tebahpla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-13, 01:15   Link #3
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Since the first arc is finished:

Spoiler for ep6 (other character thoughts):

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-13, 01:20   Link #4
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Not to derail the topic too far, but regarding beta's comment, if SaW gets a new intro then I support his guess that certain characters will not appear within the next six episodes. If it doesn't get a new OP, I still kinda support his theory since the second novel of SaW doesn't have much in common with the first. Still, take that with a grain of salt. Chloe is meant to replace a couple characters, I hear, not just one. She may make an appearance later for some inexplicable (or perhaps thoroughly explained) reason.
Old 2008-03-26, 00:34   Link #5
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

And now that it is over, more simple character thoughts:

Spoiler for ep8-13:

This thread gets requested, made, and we get three actual posts. (-_-)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 20:39   Link #6
kitsunisan

Ok, I'm bumping a 4 year old thread because I'm new to the forums and to S&W and want to get some activity going.
Season 2, last arc, was the barmaid given a name? I did like her, she seems too good a character to not appear again, shame she most likely won't.
Anyone who's read the novels, does Weiz appear again? I liked his and Holo's bantering in episode 7 of the first season.
kitsunisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 14:52   Link #7
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

If anything I think they might (along with a few other characters) come back in the last novel where..
Spoiler for Book ending: