AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-07-26, 23:15   Link #281
clawer123

For me Actually there is no Weak among Akatsuki members.. How can you be a member of their organization if your a weakling?.. Like Shikamaru said when he first saw Hidan nad Kakuzu, Their Abilities are OUT OF THIS WORLD! Even thought Hidan is beaten he still is alive because he is immortal and Kakuzu can still managed to be alive if he had a heart to be implanted to him...
Even Sasori, Deidara had so much out of this world Jutsus
clawer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 03:06   Link #282
JustRob

Yes, that's true. None of the Akatsuki members are weak. But this is not about if they're weak or not, this is about who is the least strongest, the weakest among them, and the one who could be killed most easily. And for me that is definitely Hidan.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 07:29   Link #283
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

Deidara was just crappy.Even his uber super duber bomb was such a bore that it made me sleep.Deidara's not a loss since he was just an emo kid trying to go art but nothing too important when it comes to bigger plots.
Rawrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 09:37   Link #284
JustRob

Well I for one loved Deidara. He was just awesome. And as far as I know he is the only Akatsuki member Pain mourned for. He also noted that Deidara was special. Sasori & Deidara is probably my fav Akatsuki team.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 19:45   Link #285
Sleep
Tomato

Send a message via MSN to Sleep
Konan is probably the weakest akatsuki member, but it all depends on the situation. Some akatsuki members are strongest versus one oponent and some are strongest versus multiple oponents.
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 21:30   Link #286
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep View Post
Konan is probably the weakest akatsuki member, but it all depends on the situation. Some akatsuki members are strongest versus one oponent and some are strongest versus multiple oponents.
Konan cannot be hurt at all in Taijutsu and is only really screwed when covered in oil. So I really wouldn't call her weakest at all due to such a helpful ability.

In technical terms, Hidan would probably be the weakest. But that is like saying he is the weakest god in Olympus. All the Akatsuki Members are High Teir and all members I would put in the Top 25 strongest in the series. Some are on another total plain of power (Pain), but all are deadly.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 15:31   Link #287
Blackfyre

Hidan is the weakest member in Akatsuki...no idea why Deidara would even be CONSIDERED for a bottom spot with C4 in his resume.
Blackfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 16:27   Link #288
Vangrim
Missing Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
But this is not about if they're weak or not, this is about who is the least strongest, the weakest among them, and the one who could be killed most easily. And for me that is definitely Hidan.
Hidan the one who could be killed most easily? I believe there isn't any weak Akatsuki member, and that each one of them is a one man army. But if given to choose the ones that could be killed the most easily, one of the least names I would pick would be Hidan...
Vangrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 17:01   Link #289
ChildrenOfTheMind

zetsu? he hasn't done anything but spy for the past 400 chapters.
ChildrenOfTheMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 20:08   Link #290
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

konan and zetsu are the weakest akatsuki. they should marry each other to become the most shittiest over rated pair in all of naruto. all zetsu has done is spy like a lidal biarch, never getting involved cus he cant and konan is just useless(which was expected as all kunoichi are useless).
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 21:14   Link #291
Blackfyre

Zetsu's apparently VERY close to Madara...when he fights, I think we'll see something pretty cool.
Blackfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 11:23   Link #292
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
konan and zetsu are the weakest akatsuki. they should marry each other to become the most shittiest over rated pair in all of naruto. all zetsu has done is spy like a lidal biarch, never getting involved cus he cant and konan is just useless(which was expected as all kunoichi are useless).
So Zetsu being a spy and information gatherer makes him weak? Zetsu is an observer first. But weak? I think not. Watch him wreck things when he fights. And if he dfoesn't fight, he will probably come out alive and be the scribe of the whole series with how much he has seen and knows. XD
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 16:12   Link #293
AnbuItachi

zetsu can split into 2, light and dark colored. I think he'll show amazing abilities in the future.

I think hidan is the weakest. I dont think the immortal thing is always true. If so then madara could have just teleported in and took him out instead of leaving him down there and losing a member.
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 19:17   Link #294
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenOfTheMind View Post
zetsu? he hasn't done anything but spy for the past 400 chapters.
without anyone even knowing that he is there, not even pain or itachi, that is something only a top grade ninja could do.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 23:33   Link #295
AnbuItachi

Pain knew he was there. He was like.. come out, after Jiraiya's fight. Itachi probably didn't give a crap lol, he focused on Sasuke. If he decided to win against Sasuke, he'd probably tell Zetsu to come out too.
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 14:01   Link #296
qwertyuiopz

hidan has no more techniques other than his scythe
but konan and zetsu are just sitting rocks
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 14:13   Link #297
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Hidan is definitely the weakest.
Simply for lack of technique, he's immortal but if he loses a limb or something he's done. And if he doesn't kill he's also done for.

Zetsu is weak for lack of technique (so far), his strength is infiltration, gathering information, and spying. Not actually battling.

Konan would also be considered weak, she was only seen as being Pein's aid and friend, her paper-style technique hasn't been show to anything impressive or strong.
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 17:54   Link #298
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
I have no idea what Tobi does, but seeing as he's been nothing but comic relief and Deidara's bitch, I can't see him being very strong, so my vote's on him.
i knew someone in this thread would be eating words
Old 2009-08-04, 23:37   Link #299
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfyre View Post
Zetsu's apparently VERY close to Madara...when he fights, I think we'll see something pretty cool.
IF he ever does fight, I expect him to have undead army/power sharing with the corpse he cannibalized on, which would be very akatsuki-like, and with his earth-merging technique, getting his two bodies back in one wouldn't be so hard. Since he's one of the last men standing, I'd expect him to deal some damage to whoever he goes up against.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 03:22   Link #300
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
IF he ever does fight, I expect him to have undead army/power sharing with the corpse he cannibalized on, which would be very akatsuki-like, and with his earth-merging technique, getting his two bodies back in one wouldn't be so hard. Since he's one of the last men standing, I'd expect him to deal some damage to whoever he goes up against.
That's right. I think Zetsu is very strong, but also unique and precious to Akatsuki. He's one of the most utilized guys who seems to have recording abilities. He's never been absent when a fight took place, I guess. In addition, he has never been noticed - neither by Sasuke nor by anyone else. When he's under the surface/ merged with the ground, he seems to be invisible even to Sharingan.