AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-03-23, 17:37   Link #6761
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisemer View Post
I bet many people owe an apologize to Chihiro...
Please forgive me, Chihiro-sama orz.

Either way, I'm really hoping Ayumi gets conquered in the next chapter. I feel like this problem has been dragged on for far too long; even the love-triangle problem has been solved now. Even THE white horse has appeared.
Old 2012-03-23, 17:40   Link #6762
ShiroiRyu

Now where are all the complain about Chihiro ?!
WHERE ?!
She did all of that for Ayumi !
Old 2012-03-23, 17:52   Link #6763
Seiryuu

Thank goodness, things are finally going to actually happen. I've been getting tired of all this soapy stupidity. As I'd said for I don't even remember how long, the most important thing for Keima to get through this is TRUTH. If he's honest, she'll either accept him or kill him, but as long as he's trying to simply make the right moves, he's doomed.

Hopefully, Haqua will tell Chihiro what's really going on. She's still my favorite, and I've never stopped wanting her to end up as the one that finally conquers the conqueror. Sorry to Ayumi, but while it may be possible to bare yourself and commit yourself to someone when it's utterly vital, but if there's no choice it's still empty. Ayumi is an incredibly close second, but Chihiro's the one who Keima conquered without meaning to, who he can never figure out, and who loved him before he'd even heard of "loose souls".
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 18:00   Link #6764
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisemer View Post
I bet many people owe an apologize to Chihiro...
This. She sure turned the situation around... and she had a good plan all along!
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 18:33   Link #6765
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

My God, Keima turned into Prince Charming! So what Chihiro did was to make Keima more honest to Ayumi.
Old 2012-03-23, 18:33   Link #6766
moridin84
Custom User Title

Huh, while this development wasn't really a surprise Chirhiro was more... calculated then I thought she would be, it's almost Keima-level thinking.

With this it's possible she can able to 'keep up' with Keima the same way as Haqua is able to. Curious considering that she is an 'average' girl.

And heh, Miyako is a really calm, easy going person.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 18:42   Link #6767
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Chihiro still at fault actually because without her interference, Ayumi will be conquered faster

but because of Chihiro, Keima in prince charming mode will own next chapter... LOL

I'm glad Ayumi is a very kind girl.... she still thinking about Keima... great!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 19:54   Link #6768
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Honestly screw the idea of there being a final girl, for Keima there is only one solution... Just end it as a harem, with the amount of girls there are its the only way. Oddly enough it was actually nice to see that he still adheres strictly to his ideal world which shows while he has grown enough to accept the real world he still feels closest to his game world for me the biggest hint that there won't be a single girl at the end. Besdes the only girl who can take his gamer self happen to both be devils. (Elsie and Haqua)
Old 2012-03-23, 20:44   Link #6769
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Honestly screw the idea of there being a final girl, for Keima there is only one solution... Just end it as a harem, with the amount of girls there are its the only way. Oddly enough it was actually nice to see that he still adheres strictly to his ideal world which shows while he has grown enough to accept the real world he still feels closest to his game world for me the biggest hint that there won't be a single girl at the end. Besdes the only girl who can take his gamer self happen to both be devils. (Elsie and Haqua)
I dunno, I think Chihiro is starting to accept Keima for who he is. Even if she is being dragged along for now, her current reactions are pretty similar to how Haqua used to react when she had to put up with his ridiculous schemes. She'll get used to him in due time.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 01:23   Link #6770
Miraluka
Banned

*Hides Holy Right behind the back*

Isn't that bad afterall...
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 03:04   Link #6771
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I dunno, I think Chihiro is starting to accept Keima for who he is. Even if she is being dragged along for now, her current reactions are pretty similar to how Haqua used to react when she had to put up with his ridiculous schemes. She'll get used to him in due time.
Yeah but once everyone gets used to his true self which almost everyone is getting used to Tenri loves his gaming self, Yui probably doesn't care. Bottom line if that all happens, it becomes increasingly difficult for him to choose at the end, in this situation Keima is not Kami if he is bound by the real world if he has to end up with a single girl I honestly think it defeats the whole purpose of who he is. He has shown growth but character development that overides his originality of character is bad writing. Hence either a status quo ending or reset would be good. Status quo seems like the best IMO. Either way things just got real. The ending is probably upon us.

Last edited by BladeEntity; 2012-03-24 at 10:58.
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 05:48   Link #6772
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Ok umm holy shit is Wakaki actually making the suggestion of a single route end for the manga? Anyway major props to Chihiro for this, she just pretty much martyred herself on the altar of the Capturinf God to make the plan work.

Like I said before, it seems harem route is the only viable end that doesn't leave ahem everyone else out in the cold.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 06:02   Link #6773
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Yeah but once everyone gets used to his true self which almost everyone is getting used to Tenri loves his gaming self, Yui probably doesn't care. Bottom line if that all happens, it becomes increasingly difficult for him to choose at the end, in this situation Keima is not Kami if he is bound by the real world if he has to end up with a single girl I honestly think it defeats the whole purpose of who he is. He has shown growth but character development that overides his originality of character is bad writing. Hence either a status quo ending or reset would be good. Status quo seems like the best IMO. Either way things just got real. The ending is probably upong us.
The problem is that Tenri and Yui have goddesses. We don't know what will happen to their memories when the goddesses go away. As for the devils, we don't know if they're going to stay once there are no Weiss left to capture either.

If a memory reset ending is going to happen, Chihiro will be the only human girl with her memories intact.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 09:47   Link #6774
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Chihiro still at fault actually because without her interference, Ayumi will be conquered faster
No, because Ayumi was afraid for Chihiro. Now, as Chihiro told, she isn't afraid for her anymore. You missed the fact that Ayumi had a sense of guilt towards her best friend, but now, she probably thinks that Chihiro hates Keima, so she can be free to accept his feelings.
Old 2012-03-24, 11:04   Link #6775
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The problem is that Tenri and Yui have goddesses. We don't know what will happen to their memories when the goddesses go away. As for the devils, we don't know if they're going to stay once there are no Weiss left to capture either.

If a memory reset ending is going to happen, Chihiro will be the only human girl with her memories intact.
Firstly Tenri does to count, she had her feelings the longest and since they were young so it doesn't count and she was never captured. Secondly it depends on the kind and level of the memory reset and that is left up to Wakaki and even then there are too many variables for specific memory resets like only the girls associated to Weiss or anyone who had contact after he became the buddy of Elsie basically it is up to Wakaki to decide the boundaries it is to as simple as the goddess leaving their host.

Bottom line anything can happen I'm expecting Chihiro end but hoping for status quo end but that is just me, IMO this series does not need complete closure but some amount is perfect.
Old 2012-03-24, 14:50   Link #6776
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Bottom line anything can happen I'm expecting Chihiro end but hoping for status quo end but that is just me, IMO this series does not need complete closure but some amount is perfect.
I think so, too.

What i can imagen is, that everyone looses their memories about those events, without Keima(One does not simply reset memories of a god). I wouldnt be surprised with an reset, because then, every fanboy would be treated the same way.
Old 2012-03-24, 17:54   Link #6777
moridin84
Custom User Title

I think an ending where one of the girls 'wins' would be crazy, no matter who is chosen, there will be more fans unhappy then happy right?

The only way that it would happen is if the author had some huge preference for one of the girls but from what I can tell, that doesn't seem to be the case. Originally it looked like it might be Elsie but she's fitted too well into the 'little sister' role for that to work.

What I'm more interested in is what Keima will be like it the end.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 17:56   Link #6778
Ashaman

Omake for Vol.16 is out.

The Neglected Lover skit made me lol.
Old 2012-03-24, 20:45   Link #6779
Sumeragi
Banned

After reviewing the chapters several times, I conclude that Ayumi's breasts have grown by at least 3 cm when compared to the start of the manga.

やれやれ ╮(╯_╰)╭
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 21:57   Link #6780
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Originally it looked like it might be Elsie but she's fitted too well into the 'little sister' role for that to work.

What I'm more interested in is what Keima will be like it the end.
Well if it had to be anyone Elsie would be my first pick followed by Ayumi but still highly unlikely status quo benefits Elsie the most though living with Keima and being able to well make him happy. Elsie is basically stuck in her position buy happy to be there.

And Keima's development is a strong subtle subplot of the series which needs to be fully developed without losing any of his originality as a character. Meaning he must be full of the ideal yet understand the real world.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen