AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-18, 05:33   Link #22901
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh believe me, it got me all hot and blooded too, like when Omamori Himari first started out.
... I don't think I can agree with that, and mentioning Omamori Himari is kind of running off-topic for me. Not just in the sense of this thread, but in my sense of understanding altogether. Seems you guys think I'm thinking on that level. Eehhh...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2013-01-18, 05:40   Link #22902
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Recently, Hamazura have been getting progressively less 'reliable'... With all these far more popular characters on scene at once, he should just turn in his badge and title of [Protagonist]...

...A Geboku character position suits him perfectly now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
... I don't think I can agree with that, and mentioning Omamori Himari is kind of running off-topic for me. Not just in the sense of this thread, but in my sense of understanding altogether. Seems you guys think I'm thinking on that level. Eehhh...
But You're a suspicious looking individual wearing a suspicious make shift mask while talking about suspicious things...

(<-------- avatar)

What else could you possibly mean?

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2013-01-18 at 06:02.
Old 2013-01-18, 07:12   Link #22903
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
But You're a suspicious looking individual wearing a suspicious make shift mask while talking about suspicious things...

(<-------- avatar)

What else could you possibly mean?
... You've got to be kidding me if you're saying that my avatar is the reason of me appearing so unconvincing.... even if you're not seriously saying it. Is my choice of avatar a problem for that, Chaos? Then I might consider things through because frankly, I've gotten lazy with my choices for it; and the reason I chose that one was just because I think it amuses me.

That aside, I don't know what part of my excitement is "suspicious" that you'd word things like that. Do you guys only know that one kind of 'excitement' that you guys think I am that 'excited'...?

Besides, what kind of excitement do you expect to share from a guy who essentially asks "What is moe?" and prefer to talk a lot more about a series' MC than his girls? That I swing that way? Eeeehhh...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2013-01-18, 08:11   Link #22904
Acer
Death to the infidels!

see my favorite character be more useless than using a
flashlight during the day gives a very unpleasant feeling, volume so far is good, except that.
Old 2013-01-18, 08:24   Link #22905
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
see my favorite character be more useless than using a
flashlight during the day gives a very unpleasant feeling, volume so far is good, except that.
Obsolete.
Redundant.
Insignificant.
Unnecessary.

Male characters who have already chosen their love interest despite being surrounded by many girls should just be delegated to the position of Dorei (奴隷) ! They can't even be use for love comedy! Give that protagonist title to Mugino or Johnny 5! Macgyver characters aren't needed anymore! Mwuhahaha !

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2013-01-18 at 08:45.
Old 2013-01-18, 10:40   Link #22906
Awrya
U mad?

Glad Hamazura ended up with Takitsubo, if he was with Mugino, his body would start breaking down sooner than later.

About Takitsubo, did she use that drug in addition to her ability when fighting Kakine in Vol.15?
If yes, does her AIM Stalker (not boosted with drugs) affect Kakine and Beetle 5 unconsciously, leading to the change in Dark Matter hierarchy?
After all, doubt she'd use those drugs again this volume.
Old 2013-01-18, 10:48   Link #22907
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Hamazura should have stayed with Mugino, choose the easiest way is for the weak. (Or not)
Old 2013-01-18, 12:07   Link #22908
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
About Takitsubo, did she use that drug in addition to her ability when fighting Kakine in Vol.15?
If yes, does her AIM Stalker (not boosted with drugs) affect Kakine and Beetle 5 unconsciously, leading to the change in Dark Matter hierarchy?
After all, doubt she'd use those drugs again this volume.
Takitsubo doesn't need to use the drug anymore. She is already healed when they go to Russia.
Old 2013-01-18, 17:51   Link #22909
OverNOut
The Obsever

Chapter 6 Part 8 & 9 are out.
EDIT:Uh oh, that doesn't sound good.

Last edited by OverNOut; 2013-01-18 at 18:03.
Old 2013-01-18, 18:16   Link #22910
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Finally the magic side will move.
Old 2013-01-18, 18:45   Link #22911
LazyHunter

Finally got started to reading it and boy I can't wait to see how the enocunter between Touma and Birdway develops. especially after the last part. Also, I'm not as bothered about Rhinoceros Beetle 05 as I thought I would be. I kinda liked it and its attempts to understand itself and humans.
Old 2013-01-18, 18:53   Link #22912
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Johnny gets a hornful of Fremea while pondering the meaning of life.
Giant bugs are no rare sight in Academy City (told you).
Birdy is so part of the harem.
Are you ready to rumble?
Old 2013-01-18, 19:12   Link #22913
Miraluka
Banned

(⌐■_■) I think its time to make bets.
Old 2013-01-18, 19:20   Link #22914
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I hope that Touma and Birdway resolved soon that sexual tension, and honestly, I never thought I'd see someone pissed in this series to be severely deceived by Touma, is bizarre.
Old 2013-01-18, 19:52   Link #22915
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
I hope that Touma and Birdway resolved soon that sexual tension, and honestly, I never thought I'd see someone pissed in this series to be severely deceived by Touma, is bizarre.
Her purpose as a mage is knowing and understanding how other people think, very powerful people, and she has manipulated Touma, the self-proclaimed regular guy, with no problem so far, so this is a total 180 to her. Add to that the old Touma charm, and she hs plenty of reasons to go "Touma no baka, how could you pull a fast one on me?"
Old 2013-01-18, 20:07   Link #22916
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Her purpose as a mage is knowing and understanding how other people think, very powerful people, and she has manipulated Touma, the self-proclaimed regular guy, with no problem so far, so this is a total 180 to her. Add to that the old Touma charm, and she hs plenty of reasons to go "Touma no baka, how could you pull a fast one on me?"
I think Birdway's behaviour has its reason since vol.3 epilogue. Mark's comment about why not tell Touma the truth seems to hint that. The plan went as planned but that doesn't she had to be satisfied, now Touma made a pay back to her and now she feels the weight of her own conscience(hinted by Silvia and Brunhild).

In short, she saw that coming, but couldn't accept it, not because of Touma but herself(or she wouldn't be mad at Anti-Skill during that incident).
Old 2013-01-18, 20:51   Link #22917
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Part 8 - Oh man, Kamachi is setting up Johnny 5 for a tragic end

Part 9 - They keep building up this Levinia anger/frustration thing, makes me suspect that Kamijou's first response would be, "Oh that? Don't think too much about it "

*SNAPPED*
Old 2013-01-18, 20:53   Link #22918
Sumeragi
Banned

It's funny how any sexual frustration connected to Touma are with middle school girls.
Old 2013-01-18, 21:02   Link #22919
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
It's funny how any sexual frustration connected to Touma are with middle school girls.
They're at that age I guess Either that or it's the hair.

Still, when it comes to Sexual Tension with Kamijou, they can't beat the punishing relationship he has with Fukiyose
Old 2013-01-18, 21:12   Link #22920
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Don't forget about Itsuwa, hers is probably quite high and she's not in middle school.
(And according to Tsuchimikado, the same can be said about Kanzaki)
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen