AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-01-31, 11:55   Link #1041
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Something to stay on topic with...

I know! Tita's wearing her hair in a ponytail now!

That, and apparently it was King Viktor's order that led to Elen sending Tigre to Asvarre. Intriguing!
So is this going to be evil king sending Tigre into danger, Tigre brave danger, and Harem + Political power both get an increase?

Poor king, "Oh, it used to be only two of my generals want to sleep with this guy, now there is three"

What will happen when he collect all 7?
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 12:47   Link #1042
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

A bit more complicated than that, as it involves Muozinel, Brune, Zhcted, Asvarre, with Viktor making an "unofficial request" to Tigre.
Old 2013-01-31, 13:14   Link #1043
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
A bit more complicated than that, as it involves Muozinel, Brune, Zhcted, Asvarre, with Viktor making an "unofficial request" to Tigre.
what kind of request
adoption, hunting, keeping the Vanadis away from him
Old 2013-01-31, 13:37   Link #1044
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
what kind of request
adoption, hunting, keeping the Vanadis away from him
I've literally only looked at the chapter titles, but I imagine as a secret envoy.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 14:19   Link #1045
whitecloud

Anybody kind enough to give a summary of vol.6....or even better translation...if I don't mistaken the previous volume is all machine translated with tweaks here and there right...thanks a lot...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 19:51   Link #1046
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:

That, and apparently it was King Viktor's order that led to Elen sending Tigre to Asvarre. Intriguing!
Tita in ponytail....hmmhmhmhm
Old 2013-01-31, 20:48   Link #1047
Eijigawa
Half-assed Nightmare~

Quote:

Tita in Ponytail !!!

Why oh why, now we can't to see her in that glorious form (my fetish) due to lack of illustration in Vol.6 !!!

Edit: Hohohohoho! I found the sketch for Vol.6 illustration drawn by the manga artist which was supposed to be used for that volume!
Presenting, Tita in Ponytail !!!

Last edited by Eijigawa; 2013-02-01 at 00:27.
Eijigawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 00:46   Link #1048
whitecloud

If the translation is finished this need to be inserted into the PDF

Do you found any other pic?
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 00:50   Link #1049
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
I've literally only looked at the chapter titles, but I imagine as a secret envoy.
Pretty much. Viktor is a...crafty fellow, to say the least. The "errand" he "unofficially requested" Tigre for, involving his journey to Asvarre, has several political implications and repercussions for himself, the Vanadis, and Regin, to say the least.

Though I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise, as Viktor's the one who has been trying to keep the Vanadis locked in a power struggle amongst themselves, but for Tigre to experience the old man's deviousness himself is quite an experience.
Old 2013-02-01, 01:21   Link #1050
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Was it true that Valentina have the intentions of becoming the empress herself?
Old 2013-02-01, 01:28   Link #1051
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Whoa there, I'm just on the first Chapter!
Old 2013-02-01, 01:29   Link #1052
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Lol sry sry XD I was just reading spoilers over the internet >_< can't contain that curiosity ~
Old 2013-02-01, 01:40   Link #1053
Eijigawa
Half-assed Nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
If the translation is finished this need to be inserted into the PDF

Do you found any other pic?
Sorry, other than that TITA in Ponytail picture, there's none at the moment. Still trying my best lurking around to check on the manga artist blog site for more~
Old 2013-02-02, 02:40   Link #1054
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Tigre and the Vanadis Sasha finally meet in Chapter 2. She shows just how much of a keen eye she has with politics (after teasing Tigre about Elen for a bit), by outlining to Tigre his current standing in Zhcted from his circumstances. While all the Vanadis are savvy in politics, Sasha so far is the only one who is able to tell Tigre his "true worth" right now.
Old 2013-02-02, 03:30   Link #1055
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Tigre and the Vanadis Sasha finally meet in Chapter 2. She shows just how much of a keen eye she has with politics (after teasing Tigre about Elen for a bit), by outlining to Tigre his current standing in Zhcted from his circumstances. While all the Vanadis are savvy in politics, Sasha so far is the only one who is able to tell Tigre his "true worth" right now.
and just to confirm what is his "true worth"
Old 2013-02-02, 10:28   Link #1056
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Olga's first appearance (page 91) is in disguise, but it's obviously her based on the descriptions alone. And...and...she's as soft-spoken, polite, and expressionless as Phil is!

Crying tears of joy right now. Kawaguchi Tsukasa, I salute you for this!
Old 2013-02-02, 10:50   Link #1057
azziz

Quote:
i don't understand,if she's really smart and gifted in politics,why did she gave up her territory?
i expected her to be a naive loli unable to understand all that's happening to her-beside her sin among the seven is suposed to be gluttony so why would she give up the high position of a vanadis,if i'm no mistaken?
i hope you'll be able to shed some light for me please.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 10:57   Link #1058
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i don't understand,if she's really smart and gifted in politics,why did she gave up her territory?
i expected her to be a naive loli unable to understand all that's happening to her-beside her sin among the seven is suposed to be gluttony so why would she give up the high position of a vanadis,if i'm no mistaken?
i hope you'll be able to shed some light for me please.
Sasha, not Olga. Sasha is the sick one Ellen defends in Volume 4. Also, I can't remember if Olga seceded her territory, technically. If she has her Viralt, I guess technically it's hers, but no one knows if she still has it. Given the cover of Volume 6, I assume she still does.

Also, they don't have any particular sin, so much as their personalities supposedly have one of the 7 cardinal sins (I think that's what they're called?) as a strong point. Regardless, Gluttony is not Greed.

Last edited by EnigmaticAxiom; 2013-02-02 at 11:04. Reason: added info?
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 15:38   Link #1059
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Anybody found out if any chinese group is translating the Japanese raw?
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 03:42   Link #1060
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Was it true that Valentina have the intentions of becoming the empress herself?
Finally reached Chapter 3! The bit that's related to this is right near the end of Chapter 2.

It's not so much as Valentina wanting to be an Empress, but that as a child, she was heavily impressed by the founding legend of Asvarre's first Empress, to the extent that she wants to wield power over Zhcted like one.

Valentina is also the one who was (in)directly responsible for Viktor's official request for Tigre to act as Zhcted's secret envoy to Asvarre. During Tigre's journey to Asvarre as per Viktor's instructions, she was to meet him in person, but Alexandra's suggestion to Tigre that he head to a different harbor shook up Valentina's plans; Alexandra "suggested" as much because of her suspicions. Thanks to this change in her plans, Valentina is scheming up new contingencies for every possibility that might result; if Tigre gets killed, if Tigre succeeds, if Tigre holds an audience with Viktor, etc.

Valentina is definitely the type who loves building up schemes while staying in the shadows, as she's admitted as much herself during her monologue. She's also content with letting everyone believe that she's sickly and cannot take much action, as it lets her plot to her heart's content. Like every other Vanadis, she's somewhat prioritized meeting Tigre in person, but not to the extent that she'd expose herself openly or jeopardize any of her schemes. Valentina wishes to see whether Tigre could assist in her goals, or be a hindrance to her.

And for anyone else who's familiar with Thousand and Aegis: Olga is definitely Vanadis' equivalent of Phil. Not only is she just as polite, soft-spoken and unflappable, but she also loves doing that whole seemingly-absentminded stare while thinking deeply that Phil loves to pull off.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)