Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-02-02, 17:11   Link #561
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Anime announced, manga finally coming back from hiatus (source: moetron).

About damn time. I think Madhouse should handle the anime, or one of the more capable studios. I'd hate to see this turn into another poor effort like Himari.
I orgasm'ed.
Does this mean there will be no more of those pesky breaks that usually take more than a month? When is the anime coming out? This has literally made my crappy day.
Old 2010-02-02, 17:18   Link #562
Jarppa

wow that was suprising good news.
Jarppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 17:34   Link #563
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

about bloody time indeed!

and yea wish Shina Dark would also come back!
Best news ive heard this year, i can't wait for this series to start again. Hopefully by now he should have thought of enough material to not go on hiatus or take any breaks.

And the reason im quoting you here Bonta kun is that I want to know where the source to that "awesome" pic is from. You think you could tell me?
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 19:24   Link #564
Arturro

@sumowow - from Change 123. I recommend this manga - interesting plot and characters, good drawing, ecchines, comedy, some drama and even angst. Borderline shounen/seinen.

I just hope Xamayon will continue to scanlate this great manga.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 19:46   Link #565
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
@sumowow - from Change 123. I recommend this manga - interesting plot and characters, good drawing, ecchines, comedy, some drama and even angst. Borderline shounen/seinen.

I just hope Xamayon will continue to scanlate this great manga.
Thank you very much, i'll get right to it. If they've already translated this far then i doubt they will drop it.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 21:26   Link #566
Jze0
Hmmm...

This has just made my day.

Its awesome that not only is an anime going to be produced but the manga is coming out of its hiatus... maybe there is a god.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
now if only Shina Dark would would come back as well.
I second that.
Old 2010-02-02, 21:46   Link #567
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
i just creamed a bit. oh my lord i cannot wait. who doesnt love a zombie/Harem series.
Old 2010-02-02, 21:53   Link #568
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
FUCK YEAH.

This calls for a signature resurrection.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 12:36   Link #569
Gin
*Artist

I haven't been this excited since I heard Inuyasha was coming back. Any word yet on how many episodes there will be? Or how many new manga chapters?
Old 2010-02-05, 08:46   Link #570
AlaAlba

I found it really stupid to see the main characters(mainly girls) always wear mini skirt(school uniform) everytime everyhere. They're only telling the zombies to bite their thighs.
Okay I know the author need to give us reader fan-services, but for me, this only lowered my rating on this manga. I like this manga though.
well, I only want to see things in more logical way...

like say, wearing all jeans to reduce the risk being bitten might looks a bit better... for me.
wearing an armor would be also one way
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 09:04   Link #571
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
I found it really stupid to see the main characters(mainly girls) always wear mini skirt(school uniform) everytime everyhere. They're only telling the zombies to bite their thighs.
Okay I know the author need to give us reader fan-services, but for me, this only lowered my rating on this manga. I like this manga though.

like say, wearing all jeans to reduce the risk being bitten might looks a bit better... for me.
Wtf? If bites can go through clothing, I don't know how jeans will make a difference except make running less effective. Besides they're highschool students, they'll want to wear something that suits them rather something effective anyway; did you read that omake where they were trying to find something to wear?
Old 2010-02-05, 12:16   Link #572
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post

Actually wearing clothes like that does makes lots of sense they give you lots of freedom of movement which you would't get with some clothes + the zombies have already proven they can bite though most clothing.

I think armor would be more of a hindrance than helpful the best way to deal with the zombies is to run anything that slows you down is a liability.

Last edited by Newhope; 2010-02-05 at 14:13.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 17:06   Link #573
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Actually wearing clothes like that does makes lots of sense they give you lots of freedom of movement which you would't get with some clothes + the zombies have already proven they can bite though most clothing.

I think armor would be more of a hindrance than helpful the best way to deal with the zombies is to run anything that slows you down is a liability.

Movement is well and all until blood from the zombie you just shot at close range spews into the scrape on your knee or arm. I think the main reason the skirts and such are so short is the artist was a hentai artist, lol.

Cool news on the anime, though I doubt I will watch it. It has been like two years since I have watched an anime. I can't torrent(takes like 2 weeks for an episode of anything to be completed) and most of the streaming sites are gone by this point. I've never watched anything more than once, so I'm not about to throw down 30-40 bucks on like 13 episodes of an anime. I just don't have the cash for it.

I'm more interested in the continuing of the manga. That is yay.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 23:17   Link #574
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Movement is well and all until blood from the zombie you just shot at close range spews into the scrape on your knee or arm. I think the main reason the skirts and such are so short is the artist was a hentai artist, lol.

Cool news on the anime, though I doubt I will watch it. It has been like two years since I have watched an anime. I can't torrent(takes like 2 weeks for an episode of anything to be completed) and most of the streaming sites are gone by this point. I've never watched anything more than once, so I'm not about to throw down 30-40 bucks on like 13 episodes of an anime. I just don't have the cash for it.

I'm more interested in the continuing of the manga. That is yay.
Yes, i agree thats the reason for their attire. Considering the nature of the infection, it is pratically suicidal not to protect the hands and legs from scratches. Another thing is they always shout and open their mouths wide while hacking at the zombies. With all that "blood" flying about, it is a miracle they havn't swallowed any.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 23:39   Link #575
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Well, it's manga so what do you expect? Honestly, I don't believe the local otaku in my school can be a sniper expert or that hot chick with thin arms can slay zombies like a fricken samurai. The realism in this manga shouldn't be accounted much right?
Old 2010-02-09, 03:53   Link #576
AlaAlba

the new chapter should be out today, no?

I hope they will have it in the usual place
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 04:42   Link #577
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I doubt that the infection spreads because you get zombie blood on your body. When Saya killed that undead its blood splattered all over her but she hasn't shown any signs of becoming a zombie yet. Though getting the blood in your mouth probably isn't very healthy either.

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2010-02-10 at 03:59.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 20:38   Link #578
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I doubt that the infection spreads because you get zombie blood on your body. When Says killed that undead its blood splattered all over her but she hasn't shown any signs of becoming a zombie yet. Though getting the blood in your mouth probably isn't very healthy either.
i think it was more of an assumption of zombie related series in general for example in 28 days some one got some zombie blood in their eye and turned into one. with highshcool of the dead i dont think that is the case though its just you have to get bitten by one.
Old 2010-02-10, 06:23   Link #579
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Is it really that difficult too understand how one becomes zombie? DNA combine nothing more nothing less. One bits you, he injects mouth water or something into your bloodstream and you become one.

And if you get there blood in your eye or mouth you can become one im not, sure since this is Highschool of the dead, not 28 days later, though its obvious that this manga was done with inspirations to 28 days later and other great zombie movies.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 11:58   Link #580
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
i think it was more of an assumption of zombie related series in general for example in 28 days some one got some zombie blood in their eye and turned into one. with highshcool of the dead i dont think that is the case though its just you have to get bitten by one.
Pretty sure it's not the blood that cause's the infection there friend the one that dies hints that it's the bites that infect people and not the blood, if it was the blood the whole main cast would be zombies by now.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author died, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies