AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-05, 09:08   Link #401
NeutralZero

If his Crimson Queen mode is to bypass or an opposite of his Juggernaut then maybe just maybe there will be a similar mode for him to use DD and bypass its negative eff...
Old 2012-11-05, 10:17   Link #402
ser4

Well acording to Ddraig his basic capabilities have increased. He is somwhat more dragon now so DD might not shave off his life animore. It should be interesting to see where the author would take it. Btw anyone else think that the whole "oppai power ups" is gettin a bit out of hand ? I mean it was funny against Vally and when he achieved BB but the whole breast recharging thing is just ........ I dont have words for it.
Old 2012-11-05, 10:21   Link #403
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
Well acording to Ddraig his basic capabilities have increased. He is somwhat more dragon now so DD might not shave off his life animore. It should be interesting to see where the author would take it. Btw anyone else think that the whole "oppai power ups" is gettin a bit out of hand ? I mean it was funny against Vally and when he achieved BB but the whole breast recharging thing is just ........ I dont have words for it.
Issei will never let Rias use that again lol
Old 2012-11-05, 10:29   Link #404
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Issei will never let Rias use that again lol
Bahh like she needs his permision
Old 2012-11-05, 10:49   Link #405
NeutralZero

Quote:
He is somewhat more dragon now so DD might not shave off his life anymore.
We asked a similar question before but someone mentioned that

Quote:
Azazel once mentioned that continuous usage of the Divine Dividing might cause the Boosted Gear to lose its ability since the two of them are complete opposite.
Even if his life points is okay, the functionality of BG might suffer if he is to use DD carelessly... another negative eff to bypass...
Crazy question:
If he is to obtain DD with no negative buff, if BG is to breast, will DD be to butts for power-up or to attain balance breaker?
Old 2012-11-05, 15:52   Link #406
ser4

Naa most likely he will grope both akeno and rias at the same time and power up this way :-) ....after all he is the "oppai dragon" and not .... The butt dragon
Old 2012-11-05, 16:12   Link #407
Soji

ser4@ The funny thing is ...I really can see this happening and i'm sure both the girls will not mind this.

Or maybe we see some one else help him with the next power up, afterall the author say that other girls will have more screentime in the next vol.
Maybe will be Irina or Ross?
Old 2012-11-05, 18:16   Link #408
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
ser4@ The funny thing is ...I really can see this happening and i'm sure both the girls will not mind this.

Or maybe we see some one else help him with the next power up, afterall the author say that other girls will have more screentime in the next vol.
Maybe will be Irina or Ross?
or maybe Ravel can lend some Phenex's power to him
Old 2012-11-05, 20:59   Link #409
sky black swordman

^ That seem possible, vol 14 will be about Ravel. but IMO I say Akeno or Asia for the next oppai power up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
he has both Great Red and Ophis DNA so a futur power up
Well technically his body was made from Great Red flesh, so he does have his (GR) DNA, but Ophis only provided power. So no Ophis DNA for him.

Quote:
Bahh like she needs his permision
That's true, during his fight Cao Cao in vol 12 she use without his permision.
Old 2012-11-05, 23:06   Link #410
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Well, since the next vol. is focused on Ravel, here's my prediction:

Somewhere in the story of Vol. 14, Ise might give Ravel a "BG Gift", of course on her chest, to overcome a situation which results Ravel to power up.

Here are the following power ups from the BG Gift ( these are just theories of course):

- Her Phoenix flame turned into blue; which makes her flames more stronger.
- Her Phoenix flame enveloped her and turned into ashes; and rise from the ashes, a large Phoenix flame was reborn and transformed Ravel's figure into a beautiful woman surrounding with dazzling flames.

I'm not sure if it will happen but let's just wait....

Oh! That reminds me, will Tiamat make her appearance in Vol. 14?
Old 2012-11-05, 23:10   Link #411
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Well, since the next vol. is focused on Ravel, here's my prediction:

Somewhere in the story of Vol. 14, Ise might give Ravel a "BG Gift", of course on her chest, to overcome a situation which results Ravel to power up.

Here are the following power ups from the BG Gift ( these are just theories of course):

- Her Phoenix flame turned into blue; which makes her flames more stronger.
- Her Phoenix flame enveloped her and turned into ashes; and rise from the ashes, a large Phoenix flame was reborn and transformed Ravel's figure into a beautiful woman surrounding with dazzling flame around her.

I'm not sure if it will happen but let's just wait....

Oh! That reminds me, will Tiamat make her appearance in Vol. 14?
You know I was asking the same thing when Tiamat was first mentioned. If we follow the pattern of Legends with the twisting of the author's writing than Tiamat would be a Dragon with the ability to transform to a beautiful elfin women, and Ise does his thing and Tiamat.............well I think a lot of people can figure out what I am trying to say.
Old 2012-11-05, 23:51   Link #412
ser4

I read this in dxd wikia but not sure how much of it is true.
Quote:
I have information that Volume 14 deals with Vampires, Werewolves and other Legendary creatures in Northern Europe. Issei is rumored to meet Tiamat in this Volume and she is suppossed to become his Familiar. Gasper will be a key character because finally you can find the reason why he was abandoned by his Vampire clan and his strange powers. I woudn't find too surprising if we also deal here with Norse Mythology as well since the whole gang will leave Japan and go to Northern Europe.
Old 2012-11-06, 01:18   Link #413
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
You know I was asking the same thing when Tiamat was first mentioned. If we follow the pattern of Legends with the twisting of the author's writing than Tiamat would be a Dragon with the ability to transform to a beautiful elfin women, and Ise does his thing and Tiamat.............well I think a lot of people can figure out what I am trying to say.
Ddraig says that Tiamat hates him but I get the feeling she's just tsundere and he's just dense about it. Perhaps she'll gain an interest in Issei at first because he holds her beloved but then she falls for Issei when he does his usual thing.

Quote:
I read this in dxd wikia but not sure how much of it is true.
I get the sneaking suspicion if it goes into Gasper that Gasper will really turn out to be a woman who thought she was a man (I've seen that before in a LN so I wouldn't be surprised at all). Perhaps Gasper was simply raised as a man by his family for whatever reason and didn't realize the difference as a result. I don't think anyone has confirmed that Gasper actually has anything down there.
Old 2012-11-06, 01:30   Link #414
bludvein

Just because Gasper is a shut-in doesn't make him particularly sheltered. He isn't like Yukimura (who I'm guessing your referring to).

Besides, if nothing else Gasper spends almost all of his time on the internet. He wouldn't even have to be particularly curious to get the record straight pretty quickly.

He's a trap, plain and simple.
Old 2012-11-06, 05:50   Link #415
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I get the sneaking suspicion if it goes into Gasper that Gasper will really turn out to be a woman who thought she was a man (I've seen that before in a LN so I wouldn't be surprised at all). Perhaps Gasper was simply raised as a man by his family for whatever reason and didn't realize the difference as a result. I don't think anyone has confirmed that Gasper actually has anything down there.
You really want gasper to be a girl ?
I think(I am not that sure)you once ask if any has ever confirmed that Gasper is a boy "down there".
Old 2012-11-06, 10:06   Link #416
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Quote:
Btw anyone else think that the whole "oppai power ups" is gettin a bit out of hand ? I mean it was funny against Vally and when he achieved BB but the whole breast recharging thing is just ........ I dont have words for it.
This could somehow develop into a plot if the author choose to explain....I mean if you see dress break = destroying an absolute defence, bilingual = Mind reading, Oppai beam = The power of love/ the essence of your love one. In DxD, magic of the same properties/ type have different forms due to emotions...As for Ise's case, it is lust lol......as a result his magic has a "perverted" nature.

No matter how you look at it...the author seems to be building a plot behind it....

Old 2012-11-06, 11:59   Link #417
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilNewBlood View Post
This could somehow develop into a plot if the author choose to explain....I mean if you see dress break = destroying an absolute defence, bilingual = Mind reading, Oppai beam = The power of love/ the essence of your love one. In DxD, magic of the same properties/ type have different forms due to emotions...As for Ise's case, it is lust lol......as a result his magic has a "perverted" nature.

No matter how you look at it...the author seems to be building a plot behind it....
Think u might be lookin too deaply into it if u ask me it is simply cuz the autour thought it was funny..... Which it was the first few times but got a bit overused
Old 2012-11-06, 17:49   Link #418
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
You really want gasper to be a girl ?
I think(I am not that sure)you once ask if any has ever confirmed that Gasper is a boy "down there".
No no....dont make him a girl..we need trap you know...The art of trap..>XD

Now that you mention gender swap..when yuto turn into girl in short story..is OH MY GOD SHE IS CUTE...O.Oa
Old 2012-11-06, 18:18   Link #419
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Listviel View Post
No no....dont make him a girl..we need trap you know...The art of trap..>XD

Now that you mention gender swap..when yuto turn into girl in short story..is OH MY GOD SHE IS CUTE...O.Oa
Well if I recall correctly, I think someone said he did change gender once, but unlike Kiba, Gasper did not change much. Only "that part" changed.

And dont forget HOT!! But you have to remember she is still really a guy.
Don't fall for it like many others have. Then again I can't blame them if they do.
Old 2012-11-06, 21:43   Link #420
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Listviel View Post
Not just his(her) appearance, even his heart and personality changed as well. Man, i was dumbfounded when he was blushing so cutely in front of Ise.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life