AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-01-22, 15:20   Link #41
b1gdawg

Does anybody think Itachi is gonna come back in some way?
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 15:46   Link #42
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Kishi supports Naruto x Sasukes, forget the rest of the pairings, this one will become the only canon pairing Kishi was clearly talking about

Naruto dying? Over my dead body, like Hell I'll let Sasukes win what Naruto's been aiming for his entire life! Oh wait, forgot how much Kishi has the hots for that guy, I could see it as much I hate the idea. Worst ending ever! Better not happen!!!

Over all, one of the better chapters of the year.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 16:39   Link #43
janipani

Naruto and Sasuke dies... then Sakura steps up and says "Now I show my real power!"...

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 17:25   Link #44
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

This is one of the best chapter so far. Sakura's reaction was really well done. And spiral Zetsu is very cool

As for Hinata, just

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
Naruto and Sasuke dies... then Sakura steps up and says "Now I show my real power!"...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-01-22, 19:24   Link #45
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I just have to say that I find it funny how incredibly easy Sasuke got dealt with. He literally approaches Madara, gets stabbed and falls over. I don't think I've seen a confrontation that simple in Naruto ever.
Old 2014-01-22, 19:28   Link #46
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcerounds View Post
Hinata's plea for Neji to protect Naruto from beyond is probably not meaningless. Naruto could end up meeting Neji's ghost (among others) in the "lobby of death" just like how Kakashi met his father in the Pain Invasion arc. It's pep talk time once again.
She didn't ask Neji to protect Naruto, she was remembering that Neji asked her to protect Naruto.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 20:21   Link #47
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
I just have to say that I find it funny how incredibly easy Sasuke got dealt with. He literally approaches Madara, gets stabbed and falls over. I don't think I've seen a confrontation that simple in Naruto ever.
Which is why he is not dead lol.

If naruto or sasuke dies, they will get 20 chapters of heroic buildup.

Can you imagine if Sasuke's death came as a result of him jumping in like an idiot and getting poked in the chest once.

It would be the biggest troll ever.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 21:04   Link #48
Fruits Basket Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcerounds View Post
Hinata has nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone on the battlefield is almost out of chakra from fighting. Sakura does not have enough chakra to sustain Naruto's life. Ultimately the solution to saving Naruto is for Minato to transfer the other half of Kurama's chakra into Naruto.

Hinata's plea for Neji to protect Naruto from beyond is probably not meaningless. Naruto could end up meeting Neji's ghost (among others) in the "lobby of death" just like how Kakashi met his father in the Pain Invasion arc. It's pep talk time once again.

Of course I'm still scared as a NaruHina fan though.
Naruto will live, but cannot say the same about NH because Naruto still told his dad that he considers Sakura his girlfriend.

Not saying NS is endgame, but I bet Naruto will be in cloud 9 that the girl he loves is tending to him and etc.

Still have the hope that Kishi trolls them all in the end !
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 21:19   Link #49
forcerounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
She didn't ask Neji to protect Naruto, she was remembering that Neji asked her to protect Naruto.
Oh sorry. I read it too fast.
forcerounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 22:11   Link #50
Hiking_Bear

Naruto and Sasuke are about to get their next power-ups. Sasuke getting stabbed is going to be how he awakens the Rinnegan. And Minato will give Naruto the other half of the 9-tails. Not sure what's going to happen with the Zetsu. And I don't think I understand why Zetsu can suddenly use Mokuton at Hashirama's level. I guess it's because he's controlling Obito's body still? At this point, whatever.
Old 2014-01-22, 22:34   Link #51
itachi-san314

did spiral zetsu really just say that jinchuuriki's getting their bijou ripped out means absolute death? i hope kishi's joking...

also sasuke getting one-shotted with no plan is completely unlike sasuke's character. i hope this actually was part of his plan. to develop rinnegan, as Hiking Bear said, with hashi's powerup through a near death experience. point being, either he wanted to get stabbed or none of this makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Naruto and Sasuke are about to get their next power-ups. Sasuke getting stabbed is going to be how he awakens the Rinnegan. And Minato will give Naruto the other half of the 9-tails. Not sure what's going to happen with the Zetsu. And I don't think I understand why Zetsu can suddenly use Mokuton at Hashirama's level. I guess it's because he's controlling Obito's body still? At this point, whatever.
it's spiral zetsu. that's why he's talking about poop. the show and the manga usually resonate around random characters appearing at the same time in both to remind readers about them. i don't know what spiral zetsu has been doing all this time, but it's definitely him and he's always been stronger than white zetsu
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 23:17   Link #52
Itachi urchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Then they fuse in one body, become a being which will surpass even Rikudou, defeat Madara, Zetsu and then resurrect everybody. The final scene - everybody is dancing.
Now I really understand, Kurama has plans for naruto's survival and I think only Gaara knows and Hashirama and Sasuke are up to something no matter how bad it looks. This is getting intresting you just have that feeling Naruto and Sasuke are going to have a big say in Madara's plan, I think this war can only b stopped by Naruto and Sasuke. Well done Kishi can't wait for next chapter ��������.
Itachi urchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 23:32   Link #53
Itachi urchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
Which is why he is not dead lol.

If naruto or sasuke dies, they will get 20 chapters of heroic buildup.

Can you imagine if Sasuke's death came as a result of him jumping in like an idiot and getting poked in the chest once.

It would be the biggest troll ever.
Absolutely biggest troll ever, Naruto's case it's understandable that Kurama was extracted from him, but Sasuke's case is ridiculous and intresting a skilled ninja like him that have defeated top ninjas like Danzo can't die like a Guinea pig, that's some sort of backup plans Sasuke has and he seem to have held on to Itachi's last words and dreams which will make it hard for him to die.
Itachi urchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 23:54   Link #54
Meltyred

Sasuke seems a lot like Vegeta as of this chapter.
Without the Krillin shooting a hole in his chest, nor someone nearby to heal him.
And we all know how that plan ends up...
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 00:18   Link #55
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Getting the other half of Kurama isn't exactly a power up. Just getting back to normal.... A power up would have been Minato giving the other half of Kurama to Naruto while Naruto still had his half of Kurama.......

And of course the question is, how would Naruto prevent Madara from extracting the other half from him as well?
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 01:52   Link #56
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
Getting the other half of Kurama isn't exactly a power up. Just getting back to normal.... A power up would have been Minato giving the other half of Kurama to Naruto while Naruto still had his half of Kurama.......

And of course the question is, how would Naruto prevent Madara from extracting the other half from him as well?
yeah i kinda agree here. i mean its certainly possible that receiving the other half of the kyuubi is the plan, i just dont think kishi will interrupt this team minato deal thats happening. my guess is that kurama revealed the location of a sof6 relic or ritual that will help to preserve narutos life and be a powerup at the same time. or maybe its uzumaki clan related. all kurumas jinchurikis have been uzumaki so perhaps he is aware so some powerful sealing jutsu for this occasion...

and where did the gedo statue poof away to?
Old 2014-01-23, 03:03   Link #57
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post

Could be that transferring the other half of Kurama will bestow Naruto with the knowledge of how to perform Minato's jutsus. It doesn't really make sense, but we've seen Orochimaru take Kabuto's power; Madara take Hashirama's power, and Sasuke take Hashirama's power. It's not so far-fetched that Naruto could get an upgrade by learning Hiraishin and the Dead Demon Seal if he inherits Minato's 9-tail chakra.
Old 2014-01-23, 10:29   Link #58
janipani

Sakura could do something meaningful and revive Naruto giving her own life in exchange. That would be awesome!

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 10:46   Link #59
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Now here is my bet. Madara will be beaten and Spiral Zetsu is the final boss. At least that's what I hope
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 10:47   Link #60
GDB

Kishi didn't even have the balls to kill Chouji's dad. He won't kill off Sakura.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion