AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Future Arc - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 4 36.36%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 36.36%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 9.09%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 9.09%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2016-09-07, 06:00   Link #81
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
There's evidence. Actually, there's too much evidence at this point.
Such as? And I mean like, some actual conclusive evidence. Something that arised that is a definite issue that cannot possibly explained through other means.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 06:13   Link #82
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Such as? And I mean like, some actual conclusive evidence. Something that arised that is a definite issue that cannot possibly explained through other means.
Sure.

Spoiler for spoiler:


Now put two and two together. You're free to believe it or not, of course.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 06:37   Link #83
Gilly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Episode 1: The Great Gozu notes the main entrance is sealed. Aoi enters the room one minute later and is informed of the situation by Naegi.

Episode 6:

Aoi: But didn't Gozu say the exits were sealed?
"By the way, Gozu-san said earlier the exits were sealed." Naegi could've easily told Aoi that offscreen between those episodes.
Quote:
Episode 5: Aoi has a scratch on her left arm moments before they all go to sleep for the 3rd. time

Episode 6: The scratch is gone, in every shot. Meanwhile as of episode 9 Munakata still has his scars in place and even Juzo noted that.

Juzo: "Those wounds look bad"
Aoi's scratch looked more like a small bruise to me, and it kept appearing or disappearing in episode 5.
Quote:
In episode 6 Aoi looks at Gekkohara's screen (controlled at that time by Monaca) and calls her a "Warrior of Hope". Monaca freaks out for an instant, afraid she might have been exposed. Casuality? I think not.
Why not?
Quote:
Episode 9. As the 4th time limit passes, Kirigiri falls asleep leaning forward. But when they wake up, she is in supine position and there's also the bottle of Cure W nearby. Someone moved her, but the place was barricaded and Naegi and Mitarai couldn't move that thing no matter how hard they pushed. So that leaves...
The bottle couldn't have been in that room all along? Maybe Kirigiri herself had it in her pocket before they came there?
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 06:39   Link #84
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Sure.

Spoiler for spoiler:


Now put two and two together. You're free to believe it or not, of course.
Why are you talking about Asahina? I thought this was about Yukizome?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 06:45   Link #85
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
"By the way, Gozu-san said earlier the exits were sealed." Naegi could've easily told Aoi that offscreen between those episodes.
Kodaka DOES NOTHING that is important offscreen. And Naegi in fact informed of the situation to Kirigiri first. Aoi later heard about all the exits being sealed from Bandai.

Quote:
Aoi's scratch looked more like a small bruise to me, and it kept appearing or disappearing in episode 5.
It's a scratch that is barely noticeable if you don't look at it from a closer distance.

Quote:
Why not?
Oh, cmon, she wasn't even fazed by Tegan's death.

Quote:
The bottle couldn't have been in that room all along? Maybe Kirigiri herself had it in her pocket before they came there?
You are nuts. That's what I also thought at first, but when they go to sleep, the time limit passes. So Kirigiri's NG bracelet should have triggered a few seconds after she fell asleep. Even if she had the bottle there's no way she could have been able to drink it, someone administered Kirigiri the antidote.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 06:50   Link #86
Gilly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
I don't think Kirigiri died as soon as she fell asleep. I've been under impression that "time limit" refers to the attacker's time limit where they must kill someone, not the time when everyone is awake. Otherwise we don't have Naegi being alive past the 4th limit because it would've only just begun.

In other words, it's not impossible for Kirigiri to have had the bottle in her possession for some time.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 06:54   Link #87
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
I don't think Kirigiri died as soon as she fell asleep. I've been under impression that "time limit" refers to the attacker's time limit where they must kill someone, not the time when everyone is awake. Otherwise we don't have Naegi being alive past the 4th limit because it would've only just begun.

In other words, it's not impossible for Kirigiri to have had the bottle in her possession for some time.
It's possible, I can concede that. But you have to be awake in order to drink the antidote. And if Seiko's failed attempts are any indication, Cure W must be administered when the poison is taking effect, not before that.

And yet what you say doesn't still explain why Kirigiri is placed in a different position when they wake up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Why are you talking about Asahina? I thought this was about Yukizome?
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 07:48   Link #88
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 33
You know, instead of just having an internal joke and laughing at people for things they don't understand, you could just answer the question like a decent person would.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 08:25   Link #89
OH&S
End of Memes: Index III
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
You know, instead of just having an internal joke and laughing at people for things they don't understand, you could just answer the question like a decent person would.
Maybe his thoughts are something along the lines of:
  • Yukizome faked her death at the beginning.
  • Asahina was murdered at the end of the first phase and replaced by Yukizome... somehow.

At the very least, with the revelation of Yukizome's forbidden action, there's enough doubt cast on her to be the mastermind.

Why even have a forbidden action when she's the first one killed in the death game? Especially one that gives her the biggest advantage in the game.

As for Kirigiri, due to how specific her forbidden action was, I find it hard to believe that she would die so easily. There has to be a purpose to her actions. I find it highly likely that there's an antidote that's been used.
__________________
WSJ Rankings Interactive Charts | 2015-2016 | 2017

For the 1st time in years; watching 6+ anime in 1 season.
AXIS OF AWESOME! Too much awesomeness in a single signature pic!
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 08:37   Link #90
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Mastermind should be someone who is good at technology to be able to create those poison bracelets. Neither Aoi and Yukizome are good at that. Of course, they may get it from 'someone' but in that case, who's that?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 08:58   Link #91
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
There's a mastermind, and that person is also the killer.

There's an unwitting pawn that is being used by the killer to localize his next victim, and if that person stops cooperating his NG triggers.

This has already been discussed a few times, but the killer had set those forbidden actions in a way that they would switch on at a determined time.

Also, ALL those who have been murdered by the killer had NG that were very difficult to violate.

Great Gozu: Getting pinned down for 3 seconds.
Kimura: Letting your shadow be stepped on. With this action the killer ensured Kimura would isolate herself from everyone else. For what purpose, you ask? Well, she's the Ultimate Pharmacist for a reason.

Ruruka: Allowing anyone to leave the facility. There was no escape to begin with, so this one was a trap.

And then we have NG that would be quite difficult to break, such as "punching someone" or "answering a question with a lie".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
You know, instead of just having an internal joke and laughing at people for things they don't understand, you could just answer the question like a decent person would.
Apologizes, my reaction had more to do with the guy in the left.

Last edited by Knighto; 2016-09-07 at 09:15.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 09:20   Link #92
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Such as? And I mean like, some actual conclusive evidence. Something that arised that is a definite issue that cannot possibly explained through other means.
For Chisa there are many hints, such as her dying from the very beginning, no one having ever checked whether she is actually dead until after the 2nd or third phase and Munataka seing a n eed to rekill her. Her forbidden action really only counts to that imho. Also note that the knife that used to stick out of her chest has gone missing after Phase 1.

And while her outburst in Despair is kinda Meta it also speaks volumes. Not to mention how she sits there looking at her own death like its a really bad movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Mastermind should be someone who is good at technology to be able to create those poison bracelets. Neither Aoi and Yukizome are good at that. Of course, they may get it from 'someone' but in that case, who's that?
The bracelets are really nothing to brag about. Assuming someone actually watches the game and activates them they pretty much just got remote poison in them.

Otherwise you'd exclude anyone but the Mechanic from despair, Monaca and Miaya as culpirts.
That is if you don't want to argue that mr lucky happened to find a factory producing them by chance. That would be really bad writing though
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 09:30   Link #93
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Naegi's NG also has got a major purpose. His forbidden action is set in a way the killer will always be able to follow him wherever he goes.

Munakata's NG has been theorized to be something related to opening doors. This forbidden action would be quite the annoyance to someone who's doing his utmost to chase Naegi down.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 09:40   Link #94
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Naegi's NG also has got a major purpose. His forbidden action is set in a way the killer will always be able to follow him wherever he goes.

Munakata's NG has been theorized to be something related to opening doors. This forbidden action would be quite the annoyance to someone who's doing his utmost to chase Naegi down.
While it wouldn't be the first time Asahahina tries to kill everyone there is no real guarantee he'd let her carry him to begin with.
(Would explain the semi closed room murder though) - Still Asahina and Chisa imho don't really look alike. Mirai Chisa reminds me more of Junko both in expressions and general stature than of Sahaina. Although i do admit it feels like Chisa's chest shrunk between Despair and Mirai - however that may be jsut different clothes or gravity kicking in.

TbH If I had to suspoect someone from the original cast it would be Kirigiri. There is enough Fanart with her being a despair around the web and the intro also has her on the black Monokuma side. - that is imho really off chance though I still go with Chisa being the culprit.
Moreover, Chisa switching places with Asahina would mean Asahina is dead and the survivor count would again not match up.
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 09:43   Link #95
stray
aniki
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Why are you talking about Asahina? I thought this was about Yukizome?
Is this denial or something? I doubt she's the attacker but there is actually a pretty strong case to be made that Asahina is involved... yet everyone insists Chisa is posing as Asahina for some bizarre reason.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 09:45   Link #96
OH&S
End of Memes: Index III
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Is this denial or something? I doubt she's the attacker but there is actually a pretty strong case to be made that Asahina is involved... yet everyone insists Chisa is posing as Asahina for some bizarre reason.
That's probably my fault.
__________________
WSJ Rankings Interactive Charts | 2015-2016 | 2017

For the 1st time in years; watching 6+ anime in 1 season.
AXIS OF AWESOME! Too much awesomeness in a single signature pic!
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 09:49   Link #97
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix
For Chisa there are many hints, such as her dying from the very beginning, no one having ever checked whether she is actually dead until after the 2nd or third phase and Munataka seing a need to rekill her. Her forbidden action really only counts to that imho. Also note that the knife that used to stick out of her chest has gone missing after Phase 1.
Wasn't that a bit too risky? how did she know that no one will carefully check her body? How did Chisa set herself in that position when everyone found her 'dead'? Not to mention that Miaya bot was watching her the whole time.

Seriously, Maiya bot presence in this game is really mysterious. You said earlier in this thread that Monaca knew about everyone NG code because she probably looked up on them when everyone was sleeping right? But how did she sneak up to see NG code of the attacker/mastermind who was awaking without revealing that Miaya is robot in the sleep time?

2. This is just theory, but it is possible that all victims of "attacker" was killed by the same knife. We have never seen the knife on more than one dead body at the same time. When Kirigiri checked Gozu's body in ep.6, the knife was not on his body anymore. Attacker probably used it to kill Seiko ,then Ruruka removed it from Seiko body and stab it on Izayoi.

Funny picture I found
Images
How Juzo kill almost everyone with his NG code
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 09:53   Link #98
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Wasn't that a bit too risky? how did she know that no one will carefully check her body? How did Chisa set herself in that position when everyone found her 'dead'? Not to mention that Miaya bot was watching her the whole time.

Seriously, Maiya bot presence in this game is really mysterious. You said earlier in this thread that Monaca knew about everyone NG code because she probably looked up on them when everyone was sleeping right? But how did she sneak up to see NG code of the attacker/mastermind who was awaking without revealing that Miaya is robot in the sleep time?
Long range scanning. or She did it when attempting to hack the system.

As for Chisa. She could have replaced that corpse with a fake at any point. There are more than enough poisons that are very real out there that can put you in a stupor not even a certified doctor could differ from actual death without the usuage of highly sensible medival equipment (or a mirror under the nose, as some TV series claim )
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 10:26   Link #99
stray
aniki
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
That's probably my fault.
To be fair its a really prevalent theory everywhere I've looked...

Aside from the fact I don't think it holds up I really don't get the appeal of Chisa being mastermind. Despair!Nanami being mastermind would be love though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Moreover, Chisa switching places with Asahina would mean Asahina is dead and the survivor count would again not match up.
Edit: I'd rather not give the theory oxygen but unless Monokuma is cheating there was definitely a dead body the first round.

Last edited by stray; 2016-09-07 at 10:42.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 11:13   Link #100
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
When they crossed paths with Munakata the last time, he said:

'There you are, Despair.'

He has called Naegi 'Hope' several times, so those words weren't directed at him... but to the person that was next to him.

And stop suggesting Chiaki. Now this is a retarded assumption, a character that has shown no sign of presence at all.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.