AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-03, 21:18   Link #1
Xess
Go Suzuka!

Repost: Stratos4 cameos

Well, this is a repost of a Stratos 4 cameos in Kiminozo. The girls from Stratos 4 seems to have finished saving the world and have now joined the swimming club...

Kiminozo

Stratos4
Old 2003-11-03, 21:29   Link #2
brightman
Ancient Member

And I'll repost this picture which is of one of the four members of 4C’zNs (from Ep 4 I think of Najica Blitz Tactics--if someone can find a pic of the others please post them here)... Apparently the 4C’zNs are what the four main characters of Stratos4 are based on (and it seems like all the Studio Fantasia series will have them appearing... )
Old 2003-11-04, 04:49   Link #3
uLTraCarL-
Planet uLTraCarL Inc
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to uLTraCarL- Send a message via AIM to uLTraCarL-

The Chronicles of uLTraCarL .. Youtube connection
[Ht] Hostile Takeover #hostile @ irc.gamesurge.net .. Anime-Kraze #anime-kraze @ irc.rizon.net
Old 2003-11-05, 00:20   Link #4
ZGMF-10A

haha this is so funny.... the only difference is the hair..... but the hair style is the same...... are the creator the same for both animes........ i guess he's too lazy to think of something new..... he's like screw it just use the chars form that anime and change their colour..... no one will notice...... :P
Old 2003-11-05, 00:35   Link #5
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-10A
haha this is so funny.... the only difference is the hair..... but the hair style is the same...... are the creator the same for both animes........ i guess he's too lazy to think of something new..... he's like screw it just use the chars form that anime and change their colour..... no one will notice...... :P
Uh... Like I said, it's probably intended... As you can see from uLTraCarL's post (thanks for posting them!) these girls have been in all three of Studio Fantasia's TV series, so maybe they're a sort of recurring theme...
Old 2003-11-05, 15:31   Link #6
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

like how CLAMP uses soooo many concepts over and over again
Old 2003-11-05, 16:11   Link #7
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
ultracarlk's posts are no longer working, please fix them. I noticed this too I jsut didn't say anything. when I saw the ep, I was like. those girls look alot like the ones from stratos4, except with different coloured hair.
Old 2003-11-06, 09:01   Link #8
bluemist
i am the mist

So I'm assuming those three girls are not in the original game right? The creator loves his character designs it has been reused a lot...

I also saw a post back in the old forum about Stratos4 having a Vandread cameo, that's cool as well.
Old 2003-11-06, 21:23   Link #9
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemist
So I'm assuming those three girls are not in the original game right? The creator loves his character designs it has been reused a lot...

I also saw a post back in the old forum about Stratos4 having a Vandread cameo, that's cool as well.
Well, Stratos 4 and Najica are done by the same people, but I don't think Kiminozo has much to do with those two other than the fact that all are animated by Studio Fantasia... So I think it's more of a company thing.
Old 2003-11-07, 05:31   Link #10
Xess
Go Suzuka!

Guess I'll repost the dita cameos in Stratos 4 as well

Old 2003-11-07, 21:49   Link #11
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xess
Guess I'll repost the dita cameos in Stratos 4 as well

Yeah, that one's hilarious when you see it... Them walking around in Stratos 4 like that. BTW this is probably due to the fact that Vandread and Stratos 4 are created by the same person.